Old 06-30-2012, 09:55 PM   #61  

S/C/G: 197.5/143.2/145

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmcvet View Post
I hope everyone has a great OP weekend!
Okay usmcvet, couldn't resist, thought I'd change my signature to reflect what I'm doing once I hit goal. And for your information, that dress may cost as much as your trip to Disney World!
MaMaZu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 10:18 PM   #62  

S/C/G: 138/120/115

Height: 5'5

I made the coffee, then put it in the freezer to cool it down quickly. After it was good and chilly, I used the cold coffee and some ice cubes in place of water, and shook that puppy up. Yummers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bttrhalf View Post
question- so do you make the pudding first or just add the mix to the coffee?

Home Scale:
chremme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 10:23 PM   #63  

S/C/G: 264.5/185.3/150

Height: 5'1"

Well, I lost 3.9 more pounds this past week making it 24.7 pounds in six weeks. I wanted to lose .3 more pounds, but 3.9 is awesome. Stay cool everyone!
KathrynRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 10:25 PM   #64  
Started IP 3/26/12

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathrynRose View Post
Well, I lost 3.9 more pounds this past week making it 24.7 pounds in six weeks. I wanted to lose .3 more pounds, but 3.9 is awesome. Stay cool everyone!
Woo-hoo!!! Way to go! You're going great guns!
evepet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 11:22 PM   #65  

S/C/G: 194.4/188.3/134

Height: 5'1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaMaZu View Post
Okay usmcvet, couldn't resist, thought I'd change my signature to reflect what I'm doing once I hit goal. And for your information, that dress may cost as much as your trip to Disney World!
cant wait to see you in it! you are oh so close mamazu!
BLUEJEWEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 11:51 PM   #66  
WillSmashFat

S/C/G: 204/162/150

Height: 5'2.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by reneepw View Post
Good morning peepers. We have excessive heat warnings through Sunday night in the Philly area. Yesterday I drove with the top down in my car and was starting to tan in about 20 minutes. I could feel my arms burning. But i felt too good to put the top UP. NSV: Last week I was turning a corner and some guy waved at me and I didn't know why. I thought "did I move into his lane or what?". My son says "Mom, you know you don't exactly look like an old lady - you look good." I cracked up! I think maybe it had more to do with the car than me (I have a Porsche) but I'll take it!

Renee
Renee - it is not just the hot car! It is the hot chick driving the hot car! I drive a Porsche convertible too and way more guys are looking than last summer!
willsmashfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 12:36 AM   #67  

S/C/G: 209/136/140 R:224.8/200/145

Height: 5' 5

Default Heat/Exercise effects

Spent the day in the garden, ( 5 hrs), drank lots of fluids and thought I was doing OK..there was a great breeze and temp only 90. I had a shake around 1:30 and an hour later had lettuce with veggies and my own dsg. I added extra salt due to all the sweating and digging. Around 4 I felt nauseous and thougtht I was going to faint. I was keeping up on my fluids..so I'm not sure what happened. Haven't been to the beach yet this year, and not able to go on my bike due to vision problems..so maybe it was because this was the first day i was out in the sun. I came in, grabbed a potassium bill from our B/fast stash, took a cold shower, put the ac on , and crashed for 2 hours.

I'm beginning my 3rd week on IP, any ideas what might have happened?
Oh yeah, I did take an IP bar and ate it thinking I needed carbs..I thougtht if I have to have 4 IP products today, I didn't care..I felt that bad.
Any ideas..has anyone else experienced this?
cscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 12:44 AM   #68  

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaMaZu View Post
Get shopping!! You're sooooo close!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chremme View Post
I made the coffee, then put it in the freezer to cool it down quickly. After it was good and chilly, I used the cold coffee and some ice cubes in place of water, and shook that puppy up. Yummers!
I make this every morning! Iced coffee, splash of 0/0/0/ torani in French vanilla, dry vanilla pudding packet. Shake in shaker with ice martini style!!! Sooo good!!!
mompattie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 12:55 AM   #69  

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by cscape View Post
Spent the day in the garden, ( 5 hrs), drank lots of fluids and thought I was doing OK..there was a great breeze and temp only 90. I had a shake around 1:30 and an hour later had lettuce with veggies and my own dsg. I added extra salt due to all the sweating and digging. Around 4 I felt nauseous and thougtht I was going to faint. I was keeping up on my fluids..so I'm not sure what happened. Haven't been to the beach yet this year, and not able to go on my bike due to vision problems..so maybe it was because this was the first day i was out in the sun. I came in, grabbed a potassium bill from our B/fast stash, took a cold shower, put the ac on , and crashed for 2 hours.

I'm beginning my 3rd week on IP, any ideas what might have happened?
Oh yeah, I did take an IP bar and ate it thinking I needed carbs..I thougtht if I have to have 4 IP products today, I didn't care..I felt that bad.
Any ideas..has anyone else experienced this?
I think you overdid it.

Having the 4th IP was exactly the right thing to do.

I think what you tried to do -- space the foods, extra salt, extra water -- were all the right things, too.

Likely your body is still adjusting to the diet, and just was not ready for that much activity all in one day.
infoplease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 01:30 AM   #70  

S/C/G: 192/145/145

Height: 5'3

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarCamMom View Post
It's going to be a hot one in Wisconsin, too! Pool party at my house and I'll be serving lots of water...mostly to myself! I'm on Day 4 today and I did something very stupid...stepped on the scale. It hasn't moved a pound. Boo. Not sure I will have a big first weigh in at this point, but at least I've started something good and refuse to look back! Have a great day everyone!
Dont let that get you down. Continue to work the program and the weight will come off soon enough.
Ticiabean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 01:43 AM   #71  

S/C/G: 192/145/145

I had my first NSV today....I was wering shorts I'd purchased awhile ago (which, by the way, fit normal two weeks ago). Well, while grocery shopping today, they kept sliding down my hips! When I got home and showed them to my husband, he was surprised and if I'm not mistaken he looked like he was impressed!
Ticiabean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 01:50 AM   #72  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by locopollo View Post
Day 2, and I've had all my food. Not feeling so great. I'm detoxing, right? I will feel better on Day 4?

At least my hunger has left.
All part of the detoxing. You should feel a little improvement by tomorrow, and definitely better by day 4 hopefully. Hunger will go away soon. Hang in there, it's all so worth it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiCajun View Post
Grrr... Just needed to vent. Walking to my parked car I saw someone had hit it. No note left, nothing! Just wanted to eat crunchy chips to take my frustration on and self soothe. But I'm on IP and can't. I'm definitely a carb addict and was wondering if there ever comes a time when your first thought doesn't turn to eating when you are upset.
Unfortunately at the 8th month mark I still think of food at those tmes, but at least now I know how to handle it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassyc1979 View Post
Sooooo excited I just went to Sprouts Farmers market in Austin for the first time and all the WF products were 2/$5. Stocked up!!
Sounds like it's time to hit up Sprouts.
DanafromAustin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 02:08 AM   #73  
Ideal Protein April 27/12

S/C/G: 215 / Ticker / 165

Height: 5' 7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mompattie View Post
Get shopping!! You're sooooo close!!!!

I make this every morning! Iced coffee, splash of 0/0/0/ torani in French vanilla, dry vanilla pudding packet. Shake in shaker with ice martini style!!! Sooo good!!!
Hi mom,

Hope things are going well. Where do you get the Toranni syrups from?
Longhorn Energy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 08:14 AM   #74  

S/C/G: 185/121/125

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longhorn Energy View Post
Hi mom,

Hope things are going well. Where do you get the Toranni syrups from?
i figured i'd chime in here.... i've seen them at local grocery stores like safeway... i think they sell toranni at starbucks too. just make sure you get the sugar free flavors. i actually used the da vinci brand syrups. i got french vanilla, hazelnut, and caramel-- all from walmart. remember to take away 1 splenda per each serving of syrup. *i had to stop using them because i guess my body is really sensitive to these things.. my weight loss slowed the weeks i used the syrups* << it seems most people don't have this problem tho. they are yummmyyyy. good luck
newmom7611 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 09:44 AM   #75  

HELP!!! My Dr's office is closed this week. I want to stay OP but I'm out of food. Can anyone recommend alternative RTD shakes that I can purchase?
britne1 is offline   Reply With Quote