Wow. Thanks so much for sharing!
Old 07-15-2012, 10:10 PM   #62  
Feed Your Freedom

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithgirljen View Post
Wow. Thanks so much for sharing!
you ARE WELCOME!! thanks for "checking" it out!! hope you find a recipe you like!! cheers

Last edited by rainbowsmiles; 08-12-2012 at 09:07 PM.
Old 07-16-2012, 01:24 AM   #63  

S/C/G: 297/297/175

Height: 5'5"

Rainbow! Your recipes look amazing! I cant wait to head to the grocery store and get all the ingredients for your crabcakes! They look phenomenal!!
Keep the recipes coming!
Old 07-16-2012, 09:07 AM   #64  
Feed Your Freedom

Default Coco-Curry Cauli-Poppers and Southwest Chicken Nuggets

Coco-Curry Cauli-Poppers and Southwest Chicken Nuggets

a very simple....VERY FLAVORFUL....quick to fix....bake together and enjoy meal!!

this is what i used...curry spices, coconut spray, olive oil spray, 1/2 packet of southwest cheese curls....save the other half for snacking!!

pre-heat oven to 400 degrees...cut up skinless boneless chicken breast into bite size pieces...crush your cheese curls in a baggie, add salt, pepper, red pepper flakes and a dash of smoked paprika to baggie and then add in your chicken nuggets and toss to coat....pressing the crumbs into the chicken pieces.

break up your cauliflower into bite size florets and toss into a bowl and spray with the coconut spray and toss in the curry spices to your taste!! i like lots of spices!!!

spray your baking sheet with olive oil spray, and then add your chicken nuggets....and sprinkle any leftover crumbs onto your chicken nuggets. add your cauli-poppers. bake at 400 degrees for about 13 mins.

yummmm....deliciously roasted and BURSTING WITH FLAVOR!!!

just look at that crispy coating!!!! and the flavor is amazing and the combination of the southwest flavors and the curry spices...oooOH MY WORD.....DELiSH!!!!

ENJOY!!
Old 07-19-2012, 02:13 PM   #65  

S/C/G: 164/161.8/145

Rainbow,
These are so wonderful looking! I can't wait to make every one of these recipes!!

Your photos and descriptions are fantastic. Really need to do a special IP cookbook and sell it, along with that killer bag!

Maybe even start an IP camp - they have Weight Watchers camps, why not an IP camp? And maybe have WUV as our head counselor...how fantastic would that be?

THANK YOU!!
Old 07-19-2012, 02:25 PM   #66  

S/C/G: 164/161.8/145

bump
Old 07-19-2012, 10:16 PM   #67  
reboot 10/14/2014

S/C/G: 162.7/149.2/125

Height: 5'2"

Wow! so excited to make the crab cakes tomorrow night! All these recipes look amazing!!! And great new ideas to add to to my recipe box. keep em' coming!

Thank you!
Old 07-21-2012, 04:43 PM   #68  

S/C/G: 225/191/145

Height: 5'4"

I'm going to the store today to buy all the ingredients for the crab cakes.. they just look so yummy I can't stand it! lol I want to make my own mayo too but I don't have a bullet.... would just mixing it by hand be just as effective? Hope so! Thanks Rainbow!!!
Old 07-21-2012, 04:55 PM   #69  

S/C/G: 225/191/145

Height: 5'4"

also, I just thought of something... if I am only using half of the potato puree doesn't that mean that I won't be getting my full three packets a day then? So does that effect us or what?? Thanks!
Old 07-22-2012, 01:28 AM   #70  
UnwritteN

S/C/G: 273/251.6/145

Height: 5'6 1/2"

I cannot wait to try those crab cakes and also the "hamburger bun"! I have been craving bread so much the past couple of days so I'm hoping that that recipe will help. Thank you so much for the creative recipes....these kinds of things keep me excited about being on the plan.
Old 07-22-2012, 05:24 PM   #71  

Height: 5'6"

Thank you for these recipes! I can't wait to try the crepe mix as tostadas.
Old 07-23-2012, 07:53 AM   #72  

S/C/G: 148/144/128

Height: 5'5 and a half.....because the half is so important :)

save
Old 07-23-2012, 08:31 AM   #73  
Feed Your Freedom

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandissimo11 View Post
also, I just thought of something... if I am only using half of the potato puree doesn't that mean that I won't be getting my full three packets a day then? So does that effect us or what?? Thanks!
ask your coach first about a solution....but here is what i do....when i only have 1/2 of a packet, i always ADD 1/2 of another packet....like have 1/2 serving of the raspberry jelly for dessert after having crab cakes....that is just an example, and you could have any item you like, but always check with your own coach first

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloe222 View Post
Rainbow,
These are so wonderful looking! I can't wait to make every one of these recipes!!

Your photos and descriptions are fantastic. Really need to do a special IP cookbook and sell it, along with that killer bag!

Maybe even start an IP camp - they have Weight Watchers camps, why not an IP camp? And maybe have WUV as our head counselor...how fantastic would that be?

THANK YOU!!
an IP RETREAT!!! and WUV as our counselor would be AWESOME!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraBean View Post
Wow! so excited to make the crab cakes tomorrow night! All these recipes look amazing!!! And great new ideas to add to to my recipe box. keep em' coming!

Thank you!
hope your crab cakes were delicious!! i'm making them again 2nite!! they are one of my favorite dishes!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandissimo11 View Post
I'm going to the store today to buy all the ingredients for the crab cakes.. they just look so yummy I can't stand it! lol I want to make my own mayo too but I don't have a bullet.... would just mixing it by hand be just as effective? Hope so! Thanks Rainbow!!!
maybe a blender would work i don't know, but i don't know about the hand mixing??? maybe look up on you tube how to make sugar free mayo???

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnwritteN223 View Post
I cannot wait to try those crab cakes and also the "hamburger bun"! I have been craving bread so much the past couple of days so I'm hoping that that recipe will help. Thank you so much for the creative recipes....these kinds of things keep me excited about being on the plan.
i love the little thin hamburger bun!!! when our family has burgers...now i just feel like everyone else...and don't just have a burger on a plate!! its nice to "pick it up with my hands" like everyone else!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcrochet View Post
Thank you for these recipes! I can't wait to try the crepe mix as tostadas.
i love the crunchy goodness of the tostata!!! when i make it, i only eat one tostado for lunch and then break the other one into "tortilla" chips....and sprinkle with the landolakes cheddar cheese for dorito like chips!!
Old 07-23-2012, 10:46 AM   #74  
~Aimee~ On IP 06/26/12

S/C/G: 276/244/176

Height: 5'6"

Rainbow, All I am going to say is that YOU are AH-MAZING!!!!
Old 07-23-2012, 12:24 PM   #75  
Start IP 6/25/12

S/C/G: 242.8/230.4/150

Height: 5'7"

I am drooling at my keyboard! I can't wait to try some of these. I am not much of a cook, and I really need to branch out somewhat...

Thank you for all the work you put into sharing these amazing recipes with us!
Closed Thread