Down 107#'s as of WI today!
Old 06-28-2012, 11:31 AM   #47  
~Aimee~ On IP 06/26/12

S/C/G: 276/244/176

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmcvet View Post
WHOHOOOO VET!! I am a newbie, but I've been looking for your update!! What a huge accomplishment!!! CONGRATS!!!!
And how many weeks was that?

Aimee
Old 06-28-2012, 11:33 AM   #48  

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Great catching up with you brother. You're looking fantastic!
Old 06-28-2012, 11:38 AM   #49  

S/C/G: 208

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Way to go usmcvet, you are such an inspiration to everyone, and a great role model to your kids. I bet your family is sooooo proud of you. You Rock!

Caren
Old 06-28-2012, 11:39 AM   #50  
Started July 23 2013

S/C/G: 293.6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Up North Girl View Post
Good Morning! I order my IP products online. I got all ready to order through The Protein Store because they were 10% off and free shipping, but now the site has been "under maintenance" for the last two days. Any one know what's going on?
I had a receipt from them and I was going to give you a phone number, but there is not one listed. You can contact by email at: [email protected]. I think Daisy will respond to you promptly. I have been using them off and on for additional products and supplements. I know they have been having website problems and changed from the proteinstore.com to shopforprotein.com within the last month or so. Good luck in finding the products you need.
Another hot day in South TX. At least it is not as hot here on the Gulf as it is inland. They set new high temp records Mon and Tuesday in Harlingen and Brownsville.
I have Physical therapy today so will get my exercise in. Plan for another day 100% on plan.
Good luck to aoo on their WIs today. Stay strong everyone over the holiday.
Old 06-28-2012, 11:43 AM   #51  
Started July 23 2013

S/C/G: 293.6

Quote:
Awesome. I cant wait to get to 100, having just made it to -50.
Old 06-28-2012, 11:46 AM   #52  

S/C/G: 225/225/140

Height: 5'3.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiGiBlue View Post
Wow! I wish I had time to comment on all the motivating posts and pics here. Posted my first comment yesterday, saying I was struggling. Last night, I spent some time getting down to the real reason for that struggle. I have to admit that throughout my 20+year marriage, I have made poor decisions regarding my own health and well-being, in order to avoid conflict with my husband. I eat out way more than I would like, I eat in restaurants I don't like and eat meals at home I don't want. I realize this has very little to do with my husband, and a whole lot to do with my "wanting to please". From today forward, I am going to do what's right for me. I told him that I'm no longer going grocery shopping with him, struggling through the aisles of candy, chips, cookies, crap, etc. etc. etc. He's on his own. Today I feel refreshed with new-found strength to reach my goal. These posts are going to help get me there. It's time to grow up and treat myself like I'm worth it! Thanks to all, and best wishes to all here. 1 for every 5 lost!
If you are like me, you have always done everything to please everyone else and put yourself on the backburner, as long as everyone else is happy and gets what they want and need it doesn't matter. I finally realized that I needed to make myself happy as well, I deserve it and I am worth it. And so do/are you!! It's time that we begin to worry about us for a change. Since I started this plan, I always cook something else for DH and DD. Dh would eat what I was with a little extra. DD did not. Now DH is on the plan so I only have to cook for DD. Of course, DH is on the Alternative for Diabetics so again hee gets a little extra that I don't. I'm proud of you for taking the time and reflecting in this and making a decision.

Quote:
WHOOT WHOOT...GO VET, GO VET, YOU'RE THE MAN

See what did I tell ya????? YOU ROCK!
Old 06-28-2012, 11:47 AM   #53  

I'm new to this forum and have been OP for 5 weeks now. I'm wondering what most women's average weekly weight loss is. My first two weeks were excellent (8.5 lbs each week) and after that, I'm only averaging about 1.5 - 2 lbs per week. I'd like to see better results than that. I'm getting kind of discouraged as I'd hoped the weight loss would be more than 1-2 lbs per week.

Thanks!
Old 06-28-2012, 11:53 AM   #54  

S/C/G: 404/376/195

Height: 5' 4"

Was down another 5 pounds at weigh in yesterday afternoon. So that makes a total of 28 lost. A lot more than if I was just counting calories. Good luck everyone weighing in today and congratulations to all those showing losses.
Old 06-28-2012, 11:58 AM   #55  

S/C/G: 225/214/150

Quote:
Originally Posted by alz904 View Post
I'm new to this forum and have been OP for 5 weeks now. I'm wondering what most women's average weekly weight loss is. My first two weeks were excellent (8.5 lbs each week) and after that, I'm only averaging about 1.5 - 2 lbs per week. I'd like to see better results than that. I'm getting kind of discouraged as I'd hoped the weight loss would be more than 1-2 lbs per week.

Thanks!
You are doing awesome! I don't know exactly how much you've lost or want to lose, but look at it like this. If I took your losses for the lowest numbers you stated, that means you've lost at least 21.5lbs in 5 weeks. If we were to average that out, your average is 4.3lbs per week! That is great! Especially since this program states that the avg weight loss is 3-5 lbs per week.

This is what I did. Instead of just a weight goal, I also have a time goal. I would like to get to my goal weight by my birthday, so that means if I average at least 3 lbs per week, I will make my goal! Very doable!

Good luck, and keep it up!
Old 06-28-2012, 12:01 PM   #56  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Quote:
You made it into the century club!!
Old 06-28-2012, 12:12 PM   #57  

S/C/G: 190/138 - 2012; Reboot 175/140

Height: 5"4

Yesterday's WI - down another 2 lbs. I've changed my goal because I don't feel that 7 lbs would get me to size 8.

Rissimo: Your hair looks great.

and for all those lossses, great job!
Old 06-28-2012, 12:33 PM   #58  
Began IP 3-29-2012

S/C/G: 470/316/220

Height: 6'00"

Quote:
Originally Posted by aimeed3 View Post
WHOHOOOO VET!! I am a newbie, but I've been looking for your update!! What a huge accomplishment!!! CONGRATS!!!!
And how many weeks was that?

Aimee
13 weeks, one month. I started March 29, 2012.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorfinn View Post
Great catching up with you brother. You're looking fantastic!
Thanks Brother. It was so nice to meet your baby girl and to see your wife again. I can not wait to see how big T is now. You're looking great too. FWIW I don't think you need to loose anything more but make the decision best for you after you do some more thinking about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rvingprincess View Post
Way to go usmcvet, you are such an inspiration to everyone, and a great role model to your kids. I bet your family is sooooo proud of you. You Rock!

Caren
My oldest Jack is very proud of me. The little ones are just kinda too little to get into it much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jebaughman View Post
Awesome. I cant wait to get to 100, having just made it to -50.
50 is an awesome accomplishment. You will be to 100 before you know it. My head is kinda swimming right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rissimo View Post

WHOOT WHOOT...GO VET, GO VET, YOU'RE THE MAN

See what did I tell ya????? YOU ROCK!
Thanks Riss, yo rock too, Hottie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alz904 View Post

Thanks!
I think I remember hearing 2-3 for women and 5-7 for men. Everyone is different. 1.5-2 #'s a week is good work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanafromAustin View Post
You made it into the century club!!
Yeah kinda cool. You're right on my heels.
Old 06-28-2012, 12:38 PM   #59  
Began IP 3-29-2012

S/C/G: 470/316/220

Height: 6'00"

So today was a huge day for me on my weight loss journey. I wanted to make it to 100 pounds lost by today. I made it to 107 pounds lost. It was a great moment for me. It took about ten min for it to hit me, and then I got emotional and cried. I had two wonderful hugs from Dr. Lake and my coach Emily. So I searched for a new fun photo and I found this. Then Dr. Lake gave me a ketosis stick to see what color it would be. The stick was bright purple, the same color as my shirt today. Dr. Lake said I was in deep ketosis.

Many of you know about the damage VT suffered following Hurricane Irene. Route 107 was hit very hard. Here are a few photos. Believe me when I tell you they do not even begin to show you how badly we were hit by Irene. While impressive the photos just do not paint the complete picture.

I am not done with my weight loss but these photos kind of hit me today. Loosing 100#’s was something I never thought I would be able to do. Well it’s freaking done and I have another 143 to go until I hit goal. The torn up roads and broken bridges made me think of my struggle and the struggle Vermonters went through following Irene. They are very different struggles but they are struggles. Re opening 107 was HUGE for VT. Losing 107 Pounds was HUGE for me.
Old 06-28-2012, 12:42 PM   #60  
SBDubs

S/C/G: 198.4/179.6/165

Height: 5'11''

Quote:
AMAZEBALLS!
Closed Thread