Is it too early for symptoms???

• Hi everyone,

I am on Day 2 of IP and I am starting to get a slight headache but my legs are feeling crampy. I dont know if this is just in my crazy head or not. So am I too early to say that I am starting to get into ketosis?

Thank you!
  • Not to early at all...keep strong you can get through the first week. Days 3 and 4 are the harder for most people. Make sure you are getting a full teaspoon of salt in. That will help with the headache. Also make sure you are getting all of your water in.
  • Lots of water! I just made it through week 1 with no issues except a slight headache a few days ago. I cannot get enough water my body is craving it so much. The salt is a good point too. I saw a thread where someone said they sprinkled a little sea salt on their hand and licked it off and it resolved their headache. Good luck to you!
  • I'm pretty sure I started quickly too. That is good. Get it started and start loosing!
  • Measure your salt intake. You may be surprised to see that you aren't getting enough. I know I was SHOCKED! I thought I salted the heck out of my lettuce. When I started measuring I had to add the rest, of my daily amount, to some water and drink it!