Closed Thread

Old 06-27-2012, 02:40 PM   #76  
Started IP 05/30/12

S/C/G: 230/See Ticker/180

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwdesselle View Post
Hi there everyone. I'm feeling pretty excited today. I go for my first weigh in this afternoon. Last Wednesday I went for my initial consultation, it was in the afternoon and she weighed me with my clothes on (minus everything in pockets and shoes) and I was 188.5. This morning, right out of the shower, with way less on I weighed 176.4! So, this first WI looks pretty promising.

I can't wait to get my measurements back. The yucky belly in front of me doesn't look that much different, but it sure feels different.
Good job, and good luck at the WI!

Quote:
Originally Posted by auroragrl View Post
WI #6 - lost 2 pounds, but only .75 of an inch.
That's great, keep it up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PEIslandGirl View Post
Good Morning Everyone - just popping on to say. My official weigh in is tomorrow hoping to break into the 120's - wish me luck. I am going to gather my tech knowledge and try to post some before and after pic's on the weekend. I have the before's just not the after's.
Good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rvingprincess View Post
Had my WI last night (1 day early should have been tonight) and down -2.5 lbs., I'll take it, that makes a total of 35lbs. in just a little over 2 months. I totally love this program, where else could you lose that kind of weight in such a short amount of time.
I hope that everyone with WI's this week kicks ###. Remember keep your eyes on the prize and go for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beck81 View Post
Good morning everyone. Had my WI yesterday and lost another 5 lbs and 4 & 7/8 inches! That's 40 lbs in nine weeks and almost half way to my goal. I'm very happy with that. I have been walking 2 to 2.5 miles a day which hasn't slowed my losses and I feel great! Good luck to everyone.
That's awesome! That must be a great feeling for both of you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by evepet View Post
Well - I'm happy to report that on this WI #13 Day I have lost another 2 lbs. I'm getting pretty close to the halfway mark! Can't believe it.

I send each and every one of you wishes for a happy and easy 100% OP day. Keep the faith.
Awesome, way to go!

Quote:
Originally Posted by julied31 View Post
I'm on day 4 of vacation and down 2 pounds - yes I brought my scale!! Yesterday started out with a family outing to Paul Bunyan Restaurant -- and like the name sounds, you get a TON of food, family style. I had scrambled eggs and a little ham. They're known for their sugar donuts.....I was so tempted, but I refrained. Last night for dinner I had 8 oz. of cod and green beans. So, not exactly Phase 1, but I only go on vacation once a year. Since it's been so hot, I've been drinking a ton of water, so I'm sure that's been helping.
Great job! I'm going on vacation in a couple of weeks, and I plan on taking my scale as well, lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aimeed3 View Post
Good Morning everyone!!

Day 1 is in the bag. I felt a little hungry that came in little spurts but other than that, so far I feel fine just a little tired.

Good Luck to everyone who have upcoming WI's.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day. Heat Index is suppose to be somewhere between 108-114 today. Only in good ole Louisiana!
Good luck to you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bttrhalf View Post
feel real good this morning got on the home scale (in birthday suit) and it said down 6lbs. I weigh in tomorrow afternoon for first week weigh in, hope I do close to that even with clothes on.
i have noticed that my clothes are already fitting differently.
every one keep sending good vibes my weigh and I know I can do this.
That's great! Good luck at your WI tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by britne1 View Post
WI #1 (2nd time around) and I'm down 5.5lbs. I only want to lose 15lbs and hope I can lose the remaining 10 in 2-3weeks.

Good Morning Everyone!!!
Good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by J bug View Post
I have WI #3 today, but even more exciting is my DH starts today (well, technically tomorrow)! I'm excited to have him join me on this journey. I'm sure he'll be done before me, but that's okay!

You are all so awesome and motivating.
Awesome, and good luck to your DH. We need more men on this site!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jules26965 View Post
Good morning everyone! I have WI#2 today, but I'm not nervous at all because I've been 100% OP. I'll be more interested to see the inches I've lost since last week than the pounds!!
Good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
Hey y'all....Happy to report week 60 WI in is down another 3lbs!!! SUPER excited about that! I am now officially an IP coach, and today one of my clients HIT GOAL! we were both doing the happy dance!....lo

Here is week 60 video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8qHz1b8lG4
Awesome! I've only been on here a short time, but you are an inspiration! With your extensive knowledge, and experience, you wil make a fantastic coach. The rest of us, could only be so lucky to have you as a coach!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeauxTigers82 View Post
Hello everyone! I am so excited... 14 lbs in one month on IP! I really actually love this diet because I feel in control, and everyone is proud of me for sticking with it (including myself)!
That's great! 14 lbs is a huge amount.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagoboiler View Post
WI #6: and down 2.9lbs and another 2.75 inches. I am now at 23.5lbs lost and can't wait to hit the 25lbs mark...especially since I planned my first incentive, a massage then. I say it all the time, but I love the IP diet!
Way to go!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IPdivajen View Post
In other great news, DH crossed the 80lb mark and is now either 10 or 15 lbs away from his goal!!! So excited for him. He's doing amazing and the transformation is insane! He also broke the less than 25% body fat mark today which is just incredible. It's amazing how hard he's worked. He was close to 400bs before we met, then lost 90 on his own and now another 90 or 95 on IP. He's so happy to finally be healthy for, really, the first time ever.

Awesome.
That's great! You both are doing a great job!
Old 06-27-2012, 02:41 PM   #77  
Started IP 4/23/12

S/C/G: 232/129/132

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
You're lucky! LOL

How do you know when its een your 20 days, do you get an email or something?

~Aimee~
I just kept checking but you can click on your name after you've made a post and view profile.
Old 06-27-2012, 02:43 PM   #78  
start IP 5/9/12

S/C/G: 235/195/175

Height: 5'8"

I got such a bad charlie horse last week that it woke me out of a deep sleep. it took 10 days before calf was back to normal. I hope I don't get any more as that was so painful. I thought it was caused from lack of magnesium.
Old 06-27-2012, 02:45 PM   #79  

S/C/G: 227/227/155

Height: 5'3”

Just had to share my NSV.
This morning I sucked in my gut and it MOVED! Usually I suck in my gut and it doesn't move AT ALL.....hooray for my moving-sucky-in-belly!!!!
Old 06-27-2012, 02:46 PM   #80  
Started IP 05/30/12

Well WI#4 today. 2lbs down, so my smallest amount in the 4 weeks, but I guess I have to take it. I'm starting Phase 2 tomorrow and then Phase 3 the following week as I will be going on holidays for 3 weeks in mid July. I do not want to be on Phase 1 or 2 for my holiday period, but I think I can handle Phase 3 during that time. My coach wanted me to stay on Phase 1 for 1 more week, but I didn't want to. I told her that my plan was to go back on Phase 1 after my holiday time, which will be early August. She was good with that, and then gave her blessing for Phase 2.

Good luck to all peeps that have WI's still to come!
Old 06-27-2012, 02:48 PM   #81  

S/C/G: 216/167/140

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
Hey y'all....Happy to report week 60 WI in is down another 3lbs!!! SUPER excited about that! I am now officially an IP coach, and today one of my clients HIT GOAL! we were both doing the happy dance!....lo

Here is week 60 video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8qHz1b8lG4
You are an amazing inspiration!!! Congratulations on another loss and a bigger congratulation on becoming a coach!! That is so exciting!
Old 06-27-2012, 02:48 PM   #82  
Started IP 05/30/12

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupcakecathy View Post
I got such a bad charlie horse last week that it woke me out of a deep sleep. it took 10 days before calf was back to normal. I hope I don't get any more as that was so painful. I thought it was caused from lack of magnesium.
Dehydration will cause that as well. Make sure you are drinking tons of water, especially now that it's really hot outside.
Old 06-27-2012, 02:48 PM   #83  

S/C/G: 328.2/205/178

Height: 5'8"

I sent a message to my coach about the Actifry. I realllllly want to get one - they look amazing! - and will be interested to see what she has to say!
Old 06-27-2012, 02:58 PM   #84  
Hard Working Newbie

S/C/G: 377/251/180

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trishak View Post
Thanks!!! I am much happier in the second pic! So where are you at in Illinois? Saw you post that you are a few hours from Chicago. I'm in the Champaign-Urbana area!
I live in Urbana! How bout that? I work at the University.

And my lunch shift was successful. Almost beyond successful because I really enjoyed my salad and didn't really get any of the frustrated/anxious feelings about food I can't have that I expected. What a relief.

~Jenni
Old 06-27-2012, 03:08 PM   #85  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Good Morning everyone!!

Day 1 is in the bag. I felt a little hungry that came in little spurts but other than that, so far I feel fine just a little tired.

Good Luck to everyone who have upcoming WI's.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day. Heat Index is suppose to be somewhere between 108-114 today. Only in good ole Louisiana!
You signed up 6/21/12
Old 06-27-2012, 03:18 PM   #86  
First Day IP 31 May 2012

S/C/G: See ticker

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomoreweight View Post
Haha...I've had those dreams, too! I dreamt the other night that I was cutting up chicken nuggets and tater tots for my kids and I would bite half and give them the other half. I then realized I was on the diet and wasn't supposed to eat that and I woke in a bit of a panic. Those dreams are horrible!
All my "guilty" dreams seem to be of food anymore, so sorry Rob Lowe

Today was WI 4 and I lost 2.5 pounds for a total of 16.75. My email to my coach last week about not being average seems to have worked and she was quite full of praise. I just bought a bunch of alternative from Nashua and am still considering going solo. According to the tape measure of doom, my hips and waiste gained an inch this week which is beyond weird because I've had to get out my smaller jeans.

I'm doing better this week than I thought I would (well I thought I'd be 100% but I thought it would be HARD). With hubs gone and me not working outside the home I thought the crazy chocolate-lonleys would get me, but nope, I've been grand.
Old 06-27-2012, 03:30 PM   #87  

Incredible NSV for me today. Last week I was videotaped during my speech and today I had to watch and critique myself. I was dreading it. The only thing worse than pictures of my self is a video! When it first started I was shocked. I couldn't stop looking at my waist! While I still have a ways to go, it was so nice to see myself and see the changes happening. I looked so much more confident than I used to be. This program is amazing as are all of you! The support is what gets me through!

Holly

Old 06-27-2012, 03:35 PM   #88  
Started IP 1/18/2012

S/C/G: 224/149/150

Height: 5'0"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unwaver1ng View Post
I live in Urbana! How bout that? I work at the University.

And my lunch shift was successful. Almost beyond successful because I really enjoyed my salad and didn't really get any of the frustrated/anxious feelings about food I can't have that I expected. What a relief.

~Jenni
Great Job on the lunch, Jenni! Well I work at the university too! If you need support, feel free to email me! My name on here is my university email address too! I live in Monticello, but work over here.

I am always amazed at how people can eat really delicious things in front of me and it doesn't bother me. Now leave me alone with chips in the house and THAT is struggle. I guess I am a true closet eater. Or let me rephrase... I WAS a true closet eater!
Old 06-27-2012, 03:40 PM   #89  

S/C/G: 305/163/165

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdmom View Post
Ishbel, Your success is amazing, and clearly proof that the change is goals/phase start-stop is warranted.
Thanks
Old 06-27-2012, 03:42 PM   #90  
Hard Working Newbie

S/C/G: 377/251/180

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomoreweight View Post
Haha...I've had those dreams, too! I dreamt the other night that I was cutting up chicken nuggets and tater tots for my kids and I would bite half and give them the other half. I then realized I was on the diet and wasn't supposed to eat that and I woke in a bit of a panic. Those dreams are horrible!
Yes! That is what it's like. The thing is that it is never a dream about food I really want. It's always about accidentally eating something and suddenly realizing I wasn't supposed to!
Closed Thread