Old 07-10-2012, 11:32 PM   #31  
Adult Member

S/C/G: 196/184/160

Height: 5'3

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluv2bhapy View Post
I have been reading posts on this site for a few days and am so glad to see such a supportive group of people. I have my first consult tomorrow evening. I'm excited, nervous, unsure and excited. I have so much to lose so right now it seems like such a long road but I hope to be successful and change my life.

I attended one of the workshops for IP last week and haven't stopped thinking about it since.
This site is fabulous!!! Not only do the people seem really supportive, I am LOVING the recipes that are posted ... makes the IP meals so much better!

I did the pudding waffles tonight ... it was just like eating real waffles ... and with the WF strawberry, it was heaven! Much better than drinking the packet from the shaker for sure!

I think you will find the program well worth the effort :O)) Good luck with your consultation ... are you going to New Life???
Aussieluver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 01:13 AM   #32  

S/C/G: 297/297/175

Height: 5'5"

Good for you iluv2bhapy!

Tomorrow is also my first consult day with my new IP Coach! I have roughly 135lbs to lose and although it seems like a lot I think with the support of the great and informative people on here we are gonna rock this lifestyle change!
<3
SheenaB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 12:39 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 242/242/150

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
I have been reading posts on this site for a few days and am so glad to see such a supportive group of people. I have my first consult tomorrow evening. I'm excited, nervous, unsure and excited. I have so much to lose so right now it seems like such a long road but I hope to be successful and change my life.

I attended one of the workshops for IP last week and haven't stopped thinking about it since. I've been doing a lot of cardio the last few months and it sounds like they suggest that I take it down a few notches, that makes me nervous. I'm nervous that I will be hungry on this plan....do you really not get hungry? I also dream about losing the weight, 150 pounds (wow) and how unbeleivable, I can't even imagine, that would be. Then I think about my skin and how I hope that somehow, miraculously, I won't have sagging skin at the end of this process. Oh, I should stop worrying, wondering, and just try to be positive about all of this. I hope to get to know you all better. Here I go.....
I just started week 4 and just thrilled with results and how much better that I feel both mentally and physically. Let us know how you are doing after your first month.
Blueskywyoming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 12:42 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 242/242/150

Height: 5'9"

Wish you the best on your new journey for weight loss. I just feel so much better physically and mentally.
Blueskywyoming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 04:23 PM   #35  
UnwritteN

S/C/G: 273/251.6/145

Height: 5'6 1/2"

I am halfway through my second week and I am finding this plan so much easier to follow versus other plans that I have tried. I haven't been hungry at all, which I was really worried about. Must days I actually find myself struggling to eat everything that I need to because I am so full. Also, it's kind of fun to try all these new veggies and recipes. Best of luck to you. I'm sure that after a couple of weeks (or even the first week) your results will be motivation enough for you!
UnwritteN223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 04:36 PM   #36  

S/C/G: 236/216/135

Height: 5'4"

Quote:

I attended one of the workshops for IP last week and haven't stopped thinking about it since. I've been doing a lot of cardio the last few months and it sounds like they suggest that I take it down a few notches, that makes me nervous. I'm nervous that I will be hungry on this plan....do you really not get hungry? I also dream about losing the weight, 150 pounds (wow) and how unbeleivable, I can't even imagine, that would be. Then I think about my skin and how I hope that somehow, miraculously, I won't have sagging skin at the end of this process. Oh, I should stop worrying, wondering, and just try to be positive about all of this. I hope to get to know you all better. Here I go.....
Welcome! This is a great plan and this forum is full of wonderful information, recipes, and support. I wasn't hungry at all the first week. I did get extremely fatigued (two-day recovery) after exercising in the hot sun on day 6...I would recommend you go very easy on the exercise the first three weeks. I share your concern about lose skin, but like PP said, I'll worry more about that when the fat is gone...my coach recommended eating the Raspberry Jelly (love it!) for helping that concern.

Best of luck to you.
Leona
mom2hi is offline   Reply With Quote