Well, thanks for the tips, everyone! I survived my second week of IP being in Nashville for a week of business travel. Here's stuff I came up with:
1. Starbucks coffee cups make great impromptu shakers in a meeting. cappuchino drink with ice water (usually provided at a meeting), cover BOTH holes (the little vent hole in the middle WILL spew...just sayin!! lol), and voila, no obvious "shaker" sighting in the meeting room. worked great!
2. bottled water- slam down half a 16.9oz bottle, pour in your packet, shake and enjoy! Again, unobtrusive and easy!
3. use a bar for your afternoon snack, if applicable. No one looks at someone eating a bar.
4. crispy cereal is THE breakfast of business travel champions. Use your shaker if you have it, drink it down if no spoon.
5. Restuarants will work with you more than I expected. I just joked with them and told them I would die if I ate more than 900 calories or had sugar, butter or oil in my food. treated it like a food allergy.
6. Get a bottle of water and then refill it during the day. easy to keep up with H2O that way. 4 bottles = roughly 64 oz!
7. A week of business travel and STILL lost 4.2 pounds at weigh in!!!!!!
Hope some of you find a tip of two!!! Just returning the favors!