Old 06-25-2012, 08:48 AM   #1  
~Aimee~ On IP 06/26/12

S/C/G: 276/244/176

Height: 5'6"

Default It'll be official today at 5:30pm.

YAY!!!! I can't wait to get started. I have my consultation tonight at 5:30. So tomorrow I will officially be an IP'er.

The seminar was amazing. They explained pretty much how IP works.
I was pretty much sold before I even went there (thanks to each and everyone of you), but I was scared about the $$$. but I think I can swing it. I better if I want to be skinny and healthy huh? hehe

I look forward to sharing my journey with you guys, as well as being here for all of you.
aimeed3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 08:54 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 258.4/163.6/168.4

Height: 5' 3"

Good luck! It's SO worth every cent - and honestly, for me, I would have spent that money on other less healthy things - In 4 months, I've become smaller than I have been in 20 years - it's a great program and you'll love it!
drakegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 08:57 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 200/182/130

Height: 5"2

Good luck!!! It's amazing! You won't be disappointed. I have my four week weigh-in tomorrow and I can't wait to step on the scale! I never thought I'd EVER have that attitude in regards to a scale. Its only been four weeks, but I'm already fitting in clothing I couldn't before! I'm so excited for you!
Daisy25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 09:46 AM   #4  
~Aimee~ On IP 06/26/12

Thank you, thank you! I have a feeling I will need to get rid of my home scale b/c I know I will be jumping on it often and I dont want to make myself crazy doing it. I am definitely a scale addict.

I am so excited that I am all giddy and stuff, LOL
Old 06-26-2012, 12:42 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 280/269/135

Height: 5'3

Hey Aimee just wanted to wish you good luck on your first day! And let you know it does get easier!
sand5699 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 12:43 PM   #6  
~Aimee~ On IP 06/26/12

awww thank you!! so far so good!!
Old 06-26-2012, 12:48 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 227/227/155

Height: 5'3”

I know a few people who have lost over 50 lbs. and have managed to keep it off. Just the thought of taking off this weight and being able to keep it off is really exciting. Just remember the first while may be difficult....just stick it out cause it's worth it...WE'RE WORTH IT!!!!
Heitina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 12:52 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 227/227/155

Height: 5'3”

I also wanted to say. Don't compare yourself to others when it comes to weight loss. Some people lose really fast, some may take a bit longer. As long as that scale is going down and inches coming off, that's all that matters. Hey, just think - you will never be this size again!!!!
Heitina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 01:44 PM   #9  
~John Wayne~ On:6/21/2012

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by aimeed3 View Post
YAY!!!! I can't wait to get started. I have my consultation tonight at 5:30. So tomorrow I will officially be an IP'er.

The seminar was amazing. They explained pretty much how IP works.
I was pretty much sold before I even went there (thanks to each and everyone of you), but I was scared about the $$$. but I think I can swing it. I better if I want to be skinny and healthy huh? hehe

I look forward to sharing my journey with you guys, as well as being here for all of you.
I feel funny saying Welcome, since I just got onto this forum a couple of days ago, and got OP last week.

I'm really interested in the seminar. I didn't go to any, the only instructions I got was from the person that did my initial WI last week.

I had gone somewhere for Lazer Lipo and they said that my fat was in the wrong place for that (under my stomach muscle) and they suggested that I talk with their nutritionist about IP. I made the appointment, got measured and stepped on that cool scale.

What I'm wondering is: Does anyone have any seminar materials on line that I could look at? I've been all over the IP website, but am wondering if there may be some info out there I could use. Yes, I've been through the FAQ and searched some on this forum for some of the questions I had.
Thanks!

jwdesselle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 03:31 PM   #10  
Ideal Protein April 27/12

S/C/G: 215 / Ticker / 165

Height: 5' 7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwdesselle View Post
I feel funny saying Welcome, since I just got onto this forum a couple of days ago, and got OP last week.

I'm really interested in the seminar. I didn't go to any, the only instructions I got was from the person that did my initial WI last week.

I had gone somewhere for Lazer Lipo and they said that my fat was in the wrong place for that (under my stomach muscle) and they suggested that I talk with their nutritionist about IP. I made the appointment, got measured and stepped on that cool scale.

What I'm wondering is: Does anyone have any seminar materials on line that I could look at? I've been all over the IP website, but am wondering if there may be some info out there I could use. Yes, I've been through the FAQ and searched some on this forum for some of the questions I had.
Thanks!

Read Dr Tranhs book...there is a link on the first page of the Daily Chat...I too had lots of questions and read the entire book in one night. It does not explain IP to a tee, but the 'concept' of IP...great reference for later as well.
Longhorn Energy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 03:42 PM   #11  
~John Wayne~ On:6/21/2012

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longhorn Energy View Post
Read Dr Tranhs book...there is a link on the first page of the Daily Chat...I too had lots of questions and read the entire book in one night. It does not explain IP to a tee, but the 'concept' of IP...great reference for later as well.
Will do, thanks for pointing that out. (I don't know why like like this dancing carrot, I don't even like to eat carrots. LOL)
jwdesselle is offline   Reply With Quote