Just a meeting somewhere no food involved 3 33.33%
Other 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-20-2012, 04:40 PM   #46  

S/C/G: 239lbs 2nd x 193/ticker/155

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by condanchri View Post
Thought I'd add my 2¢ here: I'm from Orting (close to Sumner, Bonney Lake, Graham & Puyallup/South Hill). I was going to the clinic in Lake Tapps, but I've since decided to go it alone, using this site for resources and support. I've been on IP before, but I'm restarting tomorrow. So happy to meet you all!!
I live in Bonney Lake. I just left the clinic in Lake Tapps as well. I now go to the clinic in Bonney Lake. (Off of Hwy 410 in the Albertson's area next to State Farm & Quiznos)

I love my new clinic they are AWESOME there. I have learned so much. With Lk T I wasn't going anywhere, but after changing clinics and following the updated program I dropped 7.2lbs and I finally got my energy back. They are up on everything. So many things at Lk T were out dated. I think we knew more just from being on 3FC's than they knew. At my new clinic they go to trainings and conf. and just seem to be on top of their game. No problems getting any food or supplements. Matter of fact they had a couple of things I didn't even know existed. They keep track off my fat loss and lean muscle, how much water my body is retaining and weight of course. They even have a computer program that I can log into and see my progress. I get measured "everytime" I come in. To many differences to list.

I have also heard the clinic in Puyallup is fantastic as well. So if you decide you want the support of a clinic, I wanted to let you know we now have choices. Don't judge all clinics on your previous experience. PS. It didn't cost a penny to change clinics.
Lace and Levis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 06:43 PM   #47  
Started IP 8.02.11

S/C/G: 317/TICKER/160

Height: 5' 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lace and Levis View Post
I live in Bonney Lake. I just left the clinic in Lake Tapps as well. I now go to the clinic in Bonney Lake. (Off of Hwy 410 in the Albertson's area next to State Farm & Quiznos)

I love my new clinic they are AWESOME there. I have learned so much. With Lk T I wasn't going anywhere, but after changing clinics and following the updated program I dropped 7.2lbs and I finally got my energy back. They are up on everything. So many things at Lk T were out dated. I think we knew more just from being on 3FC's than they knew. At my new clinic they go to trainings and conf. and just seem to be on top of their game. No problems getting any food or supplements. Matter of fact they had a couple of things I didn't even know existed. They keep track off my fat loss and lean muscle, how much water my body is retaining and weight of course. They even have a computer program that I can log into and see my progress. I get measured "everytime" I come in. To many differences to list.

I have also heard the clinic in Puyallup is fantastic as well. So if you decide you want the support of a clinic, I wanted to let you know we now have choices. Don't judge all clinics on your previous experience. PS. It didn't cost a penny to change clinics.

I am curious about this clinic... What is the name of it... I am glad to see that it didnt cost a thing to change clinics. I have not liked the folks at Lk T, since my favorite coach as left... you can always PM me with more info... I have been on alternatives for the last few months... because of the ladies at Lk T... But would like to get back on schedule...
JellyMae87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 06:58 PM   #48  

S/C/G: 195/162/135 Before IP 225

Height: 5'4"

I am so upset that no one is from my neck of the woods! I let my coach know about this website but I think because some people use alternative products she hasn't shared it with any other clients. It would be great to have an IP friend close to home! I wonder if there are any people from North Idaho or Western Montana on here?? Missoula is where Meadowheeler is from I believe but that is a couple hundred miles from me. Coeur d'Alene, ID is only 30 minutes from my area. I guess if I was desperate I could put out a thread for that. Take care my fellow Washingtonians!!
Darralyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 08:29 PM   #49  

S/C/G: 239lbs 2nd x 193/ticker/155

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darralyn View Post
I am so upset that no one is from my neck of the woods! I let my coach know about this website but I think because some people use alternative products she hasn't shared it with any other clients. It would be great to have an IP friend close to home! I wonder if there are any people from North Idaho or Western Montana on here?? Missoula is where Meadowheeler is from I believe but that is a couple hundred miles from me. Coeur d'Alene, ID is only 30 minutes from my area. I guess if I was desperate I could put out a thread for that. Take care my fellow Washingtonians!!
Don't worry, even if you live 7 hrs away from me, you are right here with me because you have a home in my heart.
Lace and Levis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 09:26 PM   #50  

S/C/G: 195/162/135 Before IP 225

Quote:
Don't worry, even if you live 7 hrs away from me, you are right here with me because you have a home in my heart.
You are amazing!! So Sweet of you! I will keep you in my heart as well!!
Darralyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 11:19 PM   #51  

S/C/G: restart: 212/196.4/150

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darralyn View Post
My best friend is in Spokane, so I head there as often as I can afford to. What a beautiful place! I wish there was high speed train access from the west side to Spokane...that trek gets tiring!

I think Salmongirl is from Idaho. Maybe?
ChaloJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 03:33 PM   #52  
Carb Addict

S/C/G: 290/290/180

Height: 5'6"

Went to Costco to get a big bag of Powder Mix to do my shakes this next few weeks. I really wanted to do 100% IP products but it's not working out with my husband's truck in the shop. I will plow through this challenge and keep on down my road.
Tigerlvr52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 08:06 PM   #53  
Started IP 8.02.11

S/C/G: 317/TICKER/160

Height: 5' 3

Well I am going to go meet up with a different coach tomorrow... We will see how it goes... I am going somewhere that is in a pretty general location of my work...
JellyMae87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 09:04 PM   #54  

S/C/G: 365/TICKER/300

Height: 5'10"

Quote:

That is so interesting!! Don't know why, but it made me really happy to hear that it wasn't just me that was struggling with the counseling from Lake T. clinic. I was getting really down about it, and finally dropped them completely. I've debated about the chiro clinic in Bonney Lake - they seem really up on the program - the fact that they didn't charge you to change clinics pretty much seals it for me: I'll be giving them a call tomorrow. Best of luck to you!
condanchri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 09:06 PM   #55  

S/C/G: 365/TICKER/300

Height: 5'10"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyMae87 View Post
I am curious about this clinic... What is the name of it... I am glad to see that it didnt cost a thing to change clinics. I have not liked the folks at Lk T, since my favorite coach as left... you can always PM me with more info... I have been on alternatives for the last few months... because of the ladies at Lk T... But would like to get back on schedule...
Again - that's so interesting (and oddly comforting) that I wasn't the only one with issues at Lk T Jelly, you are so close to goal, you are an inspiration to me. Good luck with your new clinic!!
condanchri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 02:46 PM   #56  
The time is NOW!

S/C/G: 278.6/see ticker/175

Height: 5'3"

Hope you folks find a clinic that works for you! I am not crazy about the one in Ellensburg, but I worry that without the accountability I won't stick with it. It's been a rainy morning and now it's windy - annoying because I want to go out with my daughter and ride our horses!

Have a great day IPeeps
GemIAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 03:16 PM   #57  

S/C/G: 197/136.4/135

Hi all I'm in Auburn, just started yesterday, today is first day on the program doing ok, not overly hungry. that usually hits in the afternoon after work.
bttrhalf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 03:19 PM   #58  

S/C/G: 197/136.4/135

Quote:
Originally Posted by condanchri View Post
That is so interesting!! Don't know why, but it made me really happy to hear that it wasn't just me that was struggling with the counseling from Lake T. clinic. I was getting really down about it, and finally dropped them completely. I've debated about the chiro clinic in Bonney Lake - they seem really up on the program - the fact that they didn't charge you to change clinics pretty much seals it for me: I'll be giving them a call tomorrow. Best of luck to you!
I just started with the lake tapps clinic. they don't charge you to change clinics?
bttrhalf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 03:19 PM   #59  

S/C/G: 200/145/135

Height: 5.3

Hi I am in Silverdale Washington!! This is my first day. can anyone tell me how to add the weight tracker to the bottom of my posts?
sweetsloan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 03:53 PM   #60  
Carb Addict

S/C/G: 290/290/180

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetsloan View Post
Hi I am in Silverdale Washington!! This is my first day. can anyone tell me how to add the weight tracker to the bottom of my posts?
You get the ticker when you are a member of the forums for 20 days and have at least 20 Posts. Good luck in your first week, don't forget when your head hurts you should lick the back of your hand put some sea salt on it and drink a glass of water. Rinse and repeat..... the headache will go away.
Tigerlvr52 is offline   Reply With Quote