Closed Thread

Old 06-11-2012, 11:42 AM   #61  

S/C/G: 360/see ticker/175

Height: 5'8"

Happy Monday all! My first weigh-in was this morning and I'm down 8.2 pounds! Pretty crazy that in my first week I lost almost as much as I lost in six weeks prior to starting the program when I was eating a healthy low carb diet and exercising. Did not get my exercise in yesterday, but was 100% on plan and looking forward to another OP week.

Mooselover and mompattie - your pictures are great! You can really tell a difference, and I love how in the newer/slimmer pictures your smiles are so much brighter!

Soso - good luck!

I gotta get to work, hope everyone has a great day!
Old 06-11-2012, 12:13 PM   #62  
IP attempt #2

S/C/G: 213/213/140

Height: 5'1

I am 3 days away from my 20 days on here...and only a few more posts until I hit 20... Can't wait to have a siggy!
Old 06-11-2012, 12:19 PM   #63  
IP Round #3: 11/14/2023

S/C/G: 210/184/145

Height: 5'5"/49yo

Hey IPeeps - glad to start the week off, this weekend was crazy! I think I need to 'reboot' and become more strict with my measuring & weighing. At the beginning I was vigilant at measuring my veggies/meats, then I was able to 'eyeball' my portions, but now I am starting to get more lax - and especially during TOM weeks when my hunger increases that is not very reliable. I hope everyone has a great Monday!

KBig - Great WI! You are knocking on the door to Onederland!

Barb4640 - I've tried the puddings as waffles, muffins, and pancakes - and by far my favorite is as WAFFLES!!! They turn out nice & crisp. Here's the recipe & Finns link:
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/4100555-post214.html

Ingredients:
1 IP Pudding Packet
2 beaten egg whites
Approx 2 oz of water
1 tsp of vanilla extract
Pinch of baking powder
Pinch of nutmeg
Pinch of sea salt
1 Splenda, Truvia or other sweetener packet (optional)

Directions:
1. Pre-heat waffle iron.
2. Beat egg whites with a pinch of salt.
3. Except for the water, mix all other ingredients.
4. Add water a little at a time. The batter should not be runny at all...fairly thick. UPDATE: I have found adding too much water may make the waffles too thin and be "just crust with air in the middle". So use just 2oz the first time you make this, then you can add a little more later if desired.
5. Spoon about 1/4 cup batter to each side of the waffle iron. This will puff up a lot, so be sure you dont have too much on or it will run off the sides. (If it does, just scoop out for another batch) The first time you make these, add less batter than you think you need to the waffle iron to avoid overrun.
6. Cook for 3-5 min (depending on your iron.) Should make 3-4 normal size waffles, depending on how much water you added.

Serve either plain with a spray of "I Can't Believe Its Not Butter" or with Walden Farms or other sugar-free/ low-no carb syrup. (I ate mine plain.)

This would work well with Lemon, Vanilla, Strawberry, Blueberry Puddings. Probably with all, as Butterscotch and Chocolate might make some fun non-traditional flavors.

Unlike the "muffins", this did not deflate when removing from the heat and crisped up nicely.

LosingLawyer - Congrats on the great WI! I also lost more my 1st WI than I did over 4 months trying to do it on my own. This is a crazy awesome program. I wouldn't put too much emphasis on exercise your first 2 weeks, although you have been low-carbing before starting, this is also low-calorie so make sure you have enough energy!
Old 06-11-2012, 12:29 PM   #64  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom3LoveBugs View Post
Happy Monday IP'ers!

I stepped on the scale this morning for my second week weigh in of my re-boot and I am down 3.2 lbs which makes a total of 10.2 lbs. I am super happy with that!

I am thinking of moving my goal weight down to 140 but when I get to 145 I will decide then. I can't believe I am getting so close to my goal!!!
Great job, you're almost there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by prettygirlusaf View Post
I had a hysterectomy about a year and a half ago. One thing I will tell you is DON'T weigh yourself when you get home from the hospital (I went home that night and I had 5 incisions). Or at least don't take the number to heart!!! I weighed the next morning and was about 13lbs heavier, but once all of the IV fluids and swelling went down a couple days later I was back to normal. Good luck!
Same thing happened to me and it really bloats you up big time, but it's temporary for sure.
Old 06-11-2012, 12:31 PM   #65  
Started IP 2/23/2012

S/C/G: 192.2/142.4/140

Height: 5'5"

Mmmm, I made a vanilla pudding waffle and put rhubarb with WF strawberry syrup on top. Best breakfast I have had in a while. I can't make waffles when I am traveling. It is so good to be home!!!
Old 06-11-2012, 12:35 PM   #66  
it's my time to shine!

S/C/G: 240/150/145

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanafromAustin View Post
Great job, you're almost there.
Thank you, Dana! I am so excited but nervous at the same time!
Old 06-11-2012, 12:38 PM   #67  

S/C/G: 225/150

Height: 4'11

I reached Onederland... my official weight was 198 and some change...

Wooooohoooooo curvy 8 here I come!
Old 06-11-2012, 01:01 PM   #68  

S/C/G: 224/215.8/170

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by newmom7611 View Post
well hello fellow losers, can't wait to see all the new pics that will be posted on the board in the week to come. good luck on weigh ins today. my official weigh in isn't until tomorrow... i've been OFF the scale all week but ONE time on friday , i peeked. i can't believe i actually stayed off, glad i did too. anyway, my son just had breakfast so i'm going to eat an EAS popsicle then do some zumba in my living room...then it's breakfast time for me happy OP day everyone!
This might be a silly question, but to make an EAS popsicle did you just put the shake in a mold to freeze? This sounds like a great idea for the summer time as an extra treat or something to change things up a bit.
Old 06-11-2012, 01:06 PM   #69  
Porthardygurl

S/C/G: 315/see ticker/180

Height: 6ft

Good Morning Everyone...

Looks like a rainy day in Hardy..
Mmmm ive just figured out that fresh chopped cilantro with a little EVOO and salt and pepper and lime juice on shredded cabbage and lettuce tastes delicious!! Tangy and zesty and fresh!! I love cilantro!!

Well Ive hit day 9 today and im officially down 10 pounds! Woot! This is good peeps this is good!!

I also had another success. The past week i have been having a hard time getting out of bed...turns out ive been taking my night meds too late and so i took them way earlier this time and i wasnt groggy in the morning!! YAY!!! So i feel awake and refreshed...My brain is actually functioning before 11am this morning!!

Anywho..hope everyone has a great day OP!
Old 06-11-2012, 01:06 PM   #70  
it's my time to shine!

S/C/G: 240/150/145

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBig View Post
I reached Onederland... my official weight was 198 and some change...

Wooooohoooooo curvy 8 here I come!

that's awesome, way to go!!!!
Old 06-11-2012, 01:08 PM   #71  

S/C/G: 300/152/154

Height: 5 ft 5.525 inches

I just bought some capris in lightweight fabric, as the weather here is getting too hot to wear long pants all the time. I got my usual blue-jean ones, but then I got a khaki colored pair. First time in many, many years that I will be wearing pants that are not black or navy. Still can't get used to the idea...
Old 06-11-2012, 01:20 PM   #72  

S/C/G: 300/152/154

Height: 5 ft 5.525 inches

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
I chew the Extra gums but stick to the peppermint, polar ice, the minty flavors the sugary flavors don't last long enough.....lol.

Good morning everyone, Looks like its going to be a bright sunny day here in Southern La so its off to the pool I go with my niece and nephews then later this afternoon its off to the ball park. Have a great day!
I love your new photo, Wuv! You can see the joy and excitement in your smile!
Old 06-11-2012, 01:21 PM   #73  
First Day IP 31 May 2012

S/C/G: See ticker

Height: 5'4"

No good, very bad day.

Yesterday was horrible. (Day 11). I was light headed most of the day and HUNGRY. I gave in and ate one extra IP packet (non-R) added 1/4 tsp salt to my drink bottle each time I filled it and then Drank over a gallon of water or Koolaide made with splenda. By the evening I was fine, but the afternoon had my head spinning .

Today I'm great; ready to conquer the world.

Anyone have any idea of what may have happened yesterday?

Kristina
Old 06-11-2012, 01:30 PM   #74  
First Day IP 31 May 2012

S/C/G: See ticker

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rvingprincess View Post
I just noticed that I am half way to my goal. YAHOOOOOOO

Me doing the happy dance for you

Kristina

Last edited by GrandmaKiss; 06-11-2012 at 01:31 PM.
Old 06-11-2012, 01:44 PM   #75  

S/C/G: 260/200.6/180

Height: 5' 9"

Happy Monday! Hope everyone is having a great OP day.

WI #5 today and down 2.8 lbs. WOO HOO!!!

Just loving IP so much! Now if I can just get motivated to exercise. Definitely need arm exercises...any suggestions out there?

Have a great OP day!
Closed Thread