Closed Thread

Old 06-10-2012, 06:43 PM   #61  
Restart IP 12/26/14

Height: 5' 3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewPath View Post
Okay folks, this fat chick is one happy chick today! I lost 5 more lbs. this week. Which brings me to 33 lbs in 8 weeks...and....drumroll, I am a little bit past my half way mark!!!!!!!!! Just popped open a jar of zesty dills to celebrate with my first omelet......YUMMY!!!!!!
Way to go New path

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darralyn View Post
Hello everyone,

I have a question regarding communuion at church. I have not been taking it due to the fact that it is not OP but have heard from others on a different thread that it is not a good idea not to.. I don't want to screw up and I do believe in the blood and body of Christ so would like to do it...What a delimma???
Take the communion Darralyn. how many carbs coud it possibly have???

on a side note.. I think I smell drama approaching.
Old 06-10-2012, 06:57 PM   #62  

S/C/G: 274/193/165

Height: 5' 6 1/2"

Cadu: You are getting so close to goal. Way to rock the program!!

Drama? We all want to go with the flow and relax into weight loss, right? Anyway, that is my plan!!
Old 06-10-2012, 07:10 PM   #63  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

EVERYONE is WELCOME HERE.....IP products or alternatives, it doesn't matter. This is a SUPPORT GROUP, we support EVERYONE. I WILL HELP EVERYONE no matter if you are doing alternatives or not. I will be that positive in your day. Everyone who knows me knows, I will go out of my way to help anyone, its just who I am. So if people want to post in both thread then be it BUT This is the thread for me. I have been 100% IP products since day one and have ALWAYS SUPPORT, encouraged ANYONE on the IP Protocol. That will NOT CHANGE, we are all trying to change our lifestyles so who cares which products we use. I know if it wouldn't be for my mom paying for mine I would be doing alternatives as best I could afford.
Old 06-10-2012, 07:17 PM   #64  

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
EVERYONE is WELCOME HERE.....IP products or alternatives, it doesn't matter. This is a SUPPORT GROUP, we support EVERYONE. I WILL HELP EVERYONE no matter if you are doing alternatives or not. I will be that positive in your day. Everyone who knows me knows, I will go out of my way to help anyone, its just who I am. So if people want to post in both thread then be it BUT This is the thread for me. I have been 100% IP products since day one and have ALWAYS SUPPORT, encouraged ANYONE on the IP Protocol. That will NOT CHANGE, we are all trying to change our lifestyles so who cares which products we use. I know if it wouldn't be for my mom paying for mine I would be doing alternatives as best I could afford.
THIS IS WHY WE LOVE YOU!!! Thank you so much!! This is HOME for me, I was hoping this thread would stay PUT! I am glad this is the thread for you Wuv!! Same here! Thanks for making all of us feel welcome, supported, motivated, inspired. That's what we're here for! THANKS!

I've been having an awesome weekend. DH took the kids to the pool this afternoon so I could get the floors done. It's just easier without the boys running around. Plus I got my new siggie done! I can't figure out Paint for the life of me, but I fiddled around with word and saved it as a pdf so it would upload. Whew, it was fun! I can see changes happening,, and I'm inspired by all your pictures... I can't wait to see how I look in the next few months!
Old 06-10-2012, 07:35 PM   #65  

Quote:
This post just made my weekend WUV!!!! What a difference a day makes, huh? Hey, IF there is a wedding, how will you determine the guest list??? (I mean you have at least thousands of friends....hmmmmmm!!!!!)
HAHAHAHA.....WEDDING????......NOT for a LONG time coming....lol....EvEryONE will be invited to an IP reception.....hahahaha

This thread is NOT going anywhere so NO ONE THINK THAT...it IS staying PUT!
Old 06-10-2012, 07:40 PM   #66  

S/C/G: 156/138.8/135

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Here here!
Old 06-10-2012, 07:57 PM   #67  

Cadu, this is ONE thread that will NOT have drama!!!!....I won't allow it....lol....this is a PEACEFUL HOME....Drama isn't welcomed here
Old 06-10-2012, 08:35 PM   #68  
Started IP 11/28/2011

S/C/G: 260.8/144/150

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Cadu, this is ONE thread that will NOT have drama!!!!....I won't allow it....lol....this is a PEACEFUL HOME....Drama isn't welcomed here
Yeah!!!! No drama! Drama gives me a headache.
Old 06-10-2012, 08:39 PM   #69  

S/C/G: 204/143/135

Height: 5' 1"

Quote:
[COLOR="Indigo"]
EvEryONE will be invited to an IP reception.....hahahaha

/COLOR]
We better start hording our packets! That will be one big shindig
Old 06-10-2012, 08:43 PM   #70  

Quote:
Originally Posted by patns View Post
We better start hording our packets! That will be one big shindig
LMAO...it will be bring your own IP/alternative food and a veggie....hahahah......I just talked to him on the phone, he said he wants to start the program. He said I can't have a bf who isn't sexy lmao...he is SOOOOOO crazy!
Old 06-10-2012, 08:43 PM   #71  
Restart IP 12/26/14

Quote:
Amen

I am doing mostly alternatives now to save some money, since I have lost my job we are starting to feel the pinch. I will admit I was feeling a little threatened here earlier today and I need to be able to come here to keep me going.

Last edited by Cadu; 06-10-2012 at 08:50 PM.
Old 06-10-2012, 08:44 PM   #72  

S/C/G: 250/225(First Goal)

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
AMEN to that!
Old 06-10-2012, 08:52 PM   #73  
Restart IP 12/26/14

I have good news.. Now that my nieces wedding is over, my sister wants to start the program. She was inspired by my losses and will be starting on alternatives. yaaaaaaaay
Old 06-10-2012, 09:19 PM   #74  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana B View Post
Good morning everyone - I posted this on the daily also but wanted to get more opinions.....

Morning everyone - I have a question, I have been 100% OP but did go to a Chinese cafe and have some vegetables and tofu on Friday. I checked with my ketostix and was showing no ketones on Friday afternoon and yesterday morning, then it showed a small amount, then back to nothing last night and today. I don't usually use the ketostix on a regular basis, but I'm worried that there might have been something in the vegetables that might have knocked me out of ketosis....any advice or answers?
If you want to use the stix, then only use them first thing in the morning before eating or drinking anything. Using them at night is a waste of money and time. If by chance you did get kicked out of ketosis, which I doubt, just stick with the program 100% and you will be back into ketosis in no time.

Quote:
Okay folks, this fat chick is one happy chick today! I lost 5 more lbs. this week. Which brings me to 33 lbs in 8 weeks...and....drumroll, I am a little bit past my half way mark!!!!!!!!! Just popped open a jar of zesty dills to celebrate with my first omelet......YUMMY!!!!!!
5 pounds is awesome!!!! WTG on reaching your half way mark.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mompattie View Post
THIS IS WHY WE LOVE YOU!!! Thank you so much!! This is HOME for me, I was hoping this thread would stay PUT! I am glad this is the thread for you Wuv!! Same here! Thanks for making all of us feel welcome, supported, motivated, inspired. That's what we're here for! THANKS!
!
I like this thread JUST the way it is. No drama and very loving and supportive. Perfect!

I started out 100% with IP products, but gradually added the EAS drinks and today I bought some protein bars that will totally work. After almost 8 months on this plan it will be nice to save some money now.

Your pics are great, I can really see the difference.
Old 06-10-2012, 09:22 PM   #75  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadu View Post
I have good news.. Now that my nieces wedding is over, my sister wants to start the program. She was inspired by my losses and will be starting on alternatives. yaaaaaaaay
Good for her, and it will be fun for you too even though you are really close to goal.
Closed Thread