Closed Thread

Old 06-10-2012, 08:13 PM   #166  

S/C/G: 212/194/170

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooselover View Post
I just wanted to show you my updated side by side picture. I love the difference
Totally amazing! Way to go!
Old 06-10-2012, 08:23 PM   #167  
Started IP 2/23/2012

S/C/G: 192.2/142.4/140

Height: 5'5"

Thank you for the nice comments. You are making me feel pretty good about myself and that helps me keep going. You guys are the best support group ever. I am soooo lucky to have found this group Hugs to everyone
Old 06-10-2012, 08:28 PM   #168  

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingnutandMe View Post
I know you never see it in yourself, but mompattie, you look fantastic, too. So different, happy and younger. Congrats on what you've done, too.

Molly
Thanks Molly!! I have a WAYS to go, but I'm in this for the long haul! As in life!! Thanks for noticing, I don't see it yet.

Quote:
Thank you for the nice comments. You are making me feel pretty good about myself and that helps me keep going. You guys are the best support group ever. I am soooo lucky to have found this group Hugs to everyone
I love this board. I'm addicted. So much inspiration!!
Old 06-10-2012, 08:33 PM   #169  

S/C/G: 204/143/135

Height: 5' 1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mompattie View Post
HOLY crap you look fantastic!!! You look sooo different, gorgeous, thin, tiny!!! WAY TO GO!!! I love your new sassy hair cut too!!! Congrats on your weight loss. I can't wait to be where you are!
What a difference in your pictures too! WTG!
Old 06-10-2012, 08:46 PM   #170  

Quote:
Originally Posted by patns View Post
What a difference in your pictures too! WTG!
Thanks my fellow Canuk! Glad to see you home and posting! Is your mom settled in? I can imagine it must be hard living so far away
Old 06-10-2012, 08:50 PM   #171  
it's my time to shine!

S/C/G: 240/150/145

Height: 5'4

I just had a huge NSV for me... I took my boys to public swimming at the aquatic center for the first time!! My husband would always do this and I would stay home with the baby but I decided it was time... we had lots of fun and I felt good in my bathing suit if you can believe it!!!
Old 06-10-2012, 09:03 PM   #172  

S/C/G: 164/161.8/145

[quote=Beanie Mommy;4365583][quote=chicagoboiler;4365564]

You look tremendous!

What a cute photo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darralyn View Post
Good Morning IP ers!
Up and doing nothing but reading your posts. Something I wanted to share or really kind of ask about...is it rude not to take commumion?
I think you need to do what's right for you, God loves you either way. Personally, I take it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by allnewme View Post
Newmom7611 you look terrific!

wuv2bloved - a wonderful new door will open. Plus you look and sound great! You are a role model in so many ways.
Quote:
Thanks Molly!! I have a WAYS to go, but I'm in this for the long haul! As in life!! Thanks for noticing, I don't see it yet.

I love this board. I'm addicted. So much inspiration!!
Mompattie,
Your face looks thinner, you look marvelous!
Old 06-10-2012, 09:05 PM   #173  

S/C/G: 300/152/154

Height: 5 ft 5.525 inches

Hello everybody! I just got home from my dulcimer festival weekend and what a time I had...too much fun for one person. I had great plans to make my own big salads at night for dinner in my hotel room, but my cooler didn't work very well in the very hot weather, and most of the food I brought had to be thrown out. So, after a long day, exhausted and hungry, I got drive-through food. It was okay, but really, not as good as I remembered it, and now that I'm home, I am seriously looking forward to delicious, healthy foods. Who'd a thunk it??? This healthy lifestyle really is the way to go...

The festival sure was fun though, met wonderful people, saw friends who had not seen me since I lost the weight, played music, listened to music, went to workshops. Now, I'm back home, and this week I want to wrap up all this house stuff! Boy, what a difference a few days away makes...

Hope you all had great weekends!
Old 06-10-2012, 09:11 PM   #174  
Restart IP 12/26/14

Height: 5' 3"

Quote:
I just wanted to show you my updated side by side picture. I love the difference
I just gotta say, you look amazing.
Old 06-10-2012, 09:13 PM   #175  

[QUOTE=Chloe222;4366442][quote=Beanie Mommy;4365583]
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagoboiler View Post

Mompattie,
Your face looks thinner, you look marvelous!
Thanks Chloe!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sewmam View Post
Hello everybody! I just got home from my dulcimer festival weekend and what a time I had...too much fun for one person. I had great plans to make my own big salads at night for dinner in my hotel room, but my cooler didn't work very well in the very hot weather, and most of the food I brought had to be thrown out. So, after a long day, exhausted and hungry, I got drive-through food. It was okay, but really, not as good as I remembered it, and now that I'm home, I am seriously looking forward to delicious, healthy foods. Who'd a thunk it??? This healthy lifestyle really is the way to go...

The festival sure was fun though, met wonderful people, saw friends who had not seen me since I lost the weight, played music, listened to music, went to workshops. Now, I'm back home, and this week I want to wrap up all this house stuff! Boy, what a difference a few days away makes...

Hope you all had great weekends!
Sounds like you had a wonderful time!!! Refreshing and rejuvenated! So nice to have you back on the boards though!!
Old 06-10-2012, 09:18 PM   #176  
Restart IP 12/26/14

Height: 5' 3"

Quote:
Sounds like you had a wonderful time!!! Refreshing and rejuvenated! So nice to have you back on the boards though!!

MomPattie I love your pics. I can totally see the difference.
Old 06-10-2012, 09:19 PM   #177  
Started IP 2/23/2012

S/C/G: 192.2/142.4/140

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadu View Post
I just gotta say, you look amazing.
Your progress is amazing too!!! I love looking at everyone pictures. It is so inspiring.
Old 06-10-2012, 09:19 PM   #178  

S/C/G: 185/121/125

Height: 5'3

i LOVE all of these side by side pics. i love reviewing and looking at avatars and what not. you can literally see the difference, not only in weight, but in attitude and confidence. it's amazing. keep em' coming. i think i'll get my hair done as soon as i hit phase 4, which should be in 3 weeks. my son's first birthday party is the saturday after i go into maintenance, so that will be my first "cheat day." i hope i look like one hott momma with a new 'do, some new clothes, and the confidence of a beautiful woman. I'm excited!

again, keep up the good work. everyone is doing amazing!!! happy OP day and good luck to whoever weighs- in tomorrow!

Last edited by newmom7611; 06-10-2012 at 10:33 PM.
Old 06-10-2012, 09:45 PM   #179  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Quote:
Wow, big difference. You look great!
Old 06-10-2012, 09:50 PM   #180  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadu View Post
MomPattie I love your pics. I can totally see the difference.
Thanks so much!! You are one inspiration for me girl so THANK YOU!
Quote:
Your progress is amazing too!!! I love looking at everyone pictures. It is so inspiring.
Isn't it?? Totally inspiring!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by newmom7611 View Post
i LOVE all of these side by side pics. i love reviewing and looking at avatars and what not. you call literally see the difference, not only in weight, but in attitude and confidence. it's amazing. keep em' coming!
I totally agree!! These pics are AMAZING! You guys are all so inspiring!! We're doing awesome!
Closed Thread