Closed Thread

Old 06-06-2012, 01:30 PM   #46  

S/C/G: 239lbs 2nd x 193/ticker/155

Height: 5' 8"

Hi my family of IPeers. Welcome all newbies and wishing everyone a successfuol IP day!

For anyone interested I have posted the most current Phase 1 sheet on the Sticky thread. It is dated 05/02/2012.

There are a couple of changes. My coach highlighted one, but I noticed a couple more. Looks like they have removed "Green" Bell Peppers and have replaced it with just Bell Peppers. Also, added Rutabaga and something else I think to the Select Veggies instead of the limited. They have added plain Tofu to the Dinner Protein, etc. I believe there are approx 4 or 5 changes at least when I compared it to my original Phase 1 sheet.
Old 06-06-2012, 01:36 PM   #47  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizRR View Post
OMG, take me with you to SF! We are melting up here in Dallas...
I'm connecting in Dallas, so I'll swing by and pick you up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefatrunner View Post
NSV for me this morning. Got on a pair (Barely) of 36 jeans I haven't fit into for over a year and a half!! Congrats to all of those with victories this week!
Whoo Hoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnypoo View Post
First timer here! I have my first meeting with a coach tomorrow, and will start Phase I on Friday. I've been reading all of your posts for a couple weeks now & am feeling positive. I'm also a BIG carb lover, hopefully I will be able to stick with the program.
I always say Friday is the perfect day to start because if you go through carb withdrawal you don't feel great, and so better over the weekend than during the week if you go to school or work. Most of us were carb lovers too, that's why we're here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darralyn View Post
So I followed Cadu's advise and treated myself kindly yesterday. Since I had a good WI at work I went and had myself a pedicure on my lunch break! My feet are so cute now I don't want to wear shoes; but have to it is raining here.
Love getting pedicures. Enjoy!
Old 06-06-2012, 01:40 PM   #48  
Started IP 06.12.12

S/C/G: 199.4/163.8/140

Height: 5'4"

Can someone please answer this for me...can we have frozen veggies?????
Old 06-06-2012, 01:43 PM   #49  

S/C/G: 164/161.8/145

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakin View Post
Chloe - Thank you for the details! Sounds like you had a fabulous trip! I went to Greece and Italy last April and learned to loooove red wine there!
I'm so impressed with your result, being much in the same boat as you, that there is hope that the weight won't 'bounce' right back when I phase off.

For me, I weigh in today and transition to P4!
I'm pretty sure I've lost more during P3 - according to my home scale - but I refuse to post it on my ticker until it's confirmed by my coach's scale.
I'm not really looking forward to the visit there today tho - it's an hour drive away and over the last few weeks IP has began to get really popular in my area. I feel like they are in such a hurry for me to get on the scale, buy my stuff, and get out -- so they can move on to the next customer and get the $$. (I'm thinking shampoo, rinse, repeat)
I feel like if I have questions, I'm taking up too much of my coach's time ... and I really do have some questions about how to properly combine foods during maintenance. The handouts are not really clear to me. Maybe I'm just a slow learner in this venue, but I really don't want to mess up and gain it all back.
Anyway... please wish me luck.
Hi Dakin,
Would you post your maintenance questions and answers on here? For those of us w/o coaches, it is so helpful to have this fantastic forum!

Good luck w/ the WI and congrats on getting to phase 4!
Old 06-06-2012, 01:46 PM   #50  

S/C/G: 207/181/135 started IP 3/23/12

I have been ducking in and out lately. So recently I have been hooked on grilled zucchini. OMG its great!!!
Old 06-06-2012, 01:52 PM   #51  

S/C/G: 225/225/140

Height: 5'3.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenswood2012 View Post
Hi,

Where can you find the date you signed up? I looked under "User CP" sections & couldn't find any "start date".

I'm trying to track my 20 days before getting a signature/ticker...

Thanks so much!!
You joined on 5/28/2012
Old 06-06-2012, 02:02 PM   #52  
IP attempt #2

S/C/G: 213/213/140

Height: 5'1

weigh in #1 was yesterday... 5 lbs. exactly. We didn't do inches. I think she likes to do them once a month. I am excited. I'm still having some waves of stomach pains. Anyone else have this?
Old 06-06-2012, 02:08 PM   #53  
Started IP 06.12.12

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeauxTigers82 View Post
weigh in #1 was yesterday... 5 lbs. exactly. We didn't do inches. I think she likes to do them once a month. I am excited. I'm still having some waves of stomach pains. Anyone else have this?

HAPPY WONDERLAND!!!
Old 06-06-2012, 02:09 PM   #54  

S/C/G: 180/176/155

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by newmom7611 View Post
that's an awesome weigh in! i'm jealous great job! is this a higher than normal weigh in for you? and if so what did you do? i'm trying to eat more tofu and eggs a day or so out, so that i don't have the denser proteins to digest right before weigh in... i'm also only eating soy sauce the day after weigh in so water retention won't be an issue.. i'm also only using WF once or twice a week now... anything else you think i could do to get an awesome
whoosh like that?
WAY off from my normal. Two times ago it was -1, last week was -2.8.

I drink about 192oz of water a day (probably 90 of those oz are from water with Mio in it), plus two cups of coffee. I eat a bar or soy puffs daily, its my afternoon snack. Shake or pudding (I blend both usually into a very large Smoothie with Stevia and WF products depending on my sweet tooth) for breakfast and before bed snack. I'm a stickler for measuring my oil. I don't measure my salt- if something needs salt I add it, otherwise I leave it be.

I also use a bunch of Ms. Dash- table blend is my favorite!

One thing though, I don't really eat any restricted veggies. It's too hard for me to remember if I ate X and how much, so I tend to just skip them.
Old 06-06-2012, 02:11 PM   #55  

S/C/G: 180/176/155

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmuroff1 View Post
Can someone please answer this for me...can we have frozen veggies?????
As long as their isn't anything added to them I don't see why not.
Old 06-06-2012, 02:15 PM   #56  
Started IP 06.12.12

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOVAScents View Post
As long as their isn't anything added to them I don't see why not.
Thanks NOVAScents There's no flavoring or anything in it. Just frozen veggies. 4 carbs per serving and 30 calories. It's from Giant. and i added a squeeze of lemon
Old 06-06-2012, 02:22 PM   #57  

S/C/G: 404/376/195

Height: 5' 4"

Hi everyone
I just started the IP program May 23rd and I have lost 14 pounds. I have a long, long way to go. I am really working hard on staying on the program because I don't like the products very much. I need this to work though, so I am just getting through them. I'm glad I found this site as I need all the motivation I can get.
Old 06-06-2012, 02:24 PM   #58  

S/C/G: 148/144/128

Height: 5'5 and a half.....because the half is so important :)

Default Weigh in #3

Down 2 pounds which is good. I didn't expect it. I've had a rough week w/ TOM, bloating, and really terrible cramps. My coach says it is the estrogen being released..not good.

I tried something new today and ate some of my dinner protien at lunch and no packet. The end of the day/evening seems tougher to me so I'm hoping having an extra packet saved will help.

I have two more weeks on phase 1 and then I phase off for our big trip. Then I'm sure it will be back to phase 1.

I learned somthing today though. I've been having C issues and have taken a Novilax with each meal. Its not working and she said I shouldn't spread them out. She has me taking 4 tonight before bed w/ 16 oz of water. Hopefully thats not too much...
Old 06-06-2012, 02:32 PM   #59  
Restarted 9/4/2013

S/C/G: 194.5/194.5/145

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherrymorss View Post
Hi everyone
I just started the IP program May 23rd and I have lost 14 pounds. I have a long, long way to go. I am really working hard on staying on the program because I don't like the products very much. I need this to work though, so I am just getting through them. I'm glad I found this site as I need all the motivation I can get.
Good Luck! I just started this week. Have you looked into the recipes? Under the first sticky note. Found a lot of helpful things there.
Congratulations on 14lbs!!
Old 06-06-2012, 02:35 PM   #60  

S/C/G: 177/145/145

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeauxTigers82 View Post
I occasionally get stomach pain at lunch.
I think if I take my supplements before eating the potassium bother my stomach...
Closed Thread