Closed Thread

Old 06-06-2012, 11:38 AM   #31  
Started IP on 5/23/2012

S/C/G: 312/279/200

Height: 6' 1"

NSV for me this morning. Got on a pair (Barely) of 36 jeans I haven't fit into for over a year and a half!! Congrats to all of those with victories this week!
Old 06-06-2012, 11:43 AM   #32  
start date 6/8/12

S/C/G: 181.2/181.2/130

Height: 5'6"

First timer here! I have my first meeting with a coach tomorrow, and will start Phase I on Friday. I've been reading all of your posts for a couple weeks now & am feeling positive. I'm also a BIG carb lover, hopefully I will be able to stick with the program.
Old 06-06-2012, 11:50 AM   #33  

S/C/G: 195/162/135 Before IP 225

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanafromAustin View Post
WI today and down 2 pounds, which now means just 8 more pounds till I can join the century club. I'm getting there, slowly but surely these days.

Wow what a fabulous milestone!! You have done such a wonderful job!!

It's going to be another hot day in Austin today, which I will be saying EVERY day till sometime around November. I'm flying home (San Francisco) in about a 1 1/2 weeks for a long weekend to visit family, and their chilly weather will be a nice break from the heat. Of course knowing me after about three days of fog I will be so ready for the Austin heat again. I hope everyone has a great 100% OP day.
Have a great trip!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooselover View Post
I sure miss reading about everyone. I am staying busy at work and having a great week. My boss and his wife are on IP so it makes it easy for me while I am here. She cooks for me

I hope everyone is having a great week. I am sending good thoughts your way.
I would love, love love someone to cook for me; are you spoiled???
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadu View Post
Good Morning Everybody.

Welcome Back Chloe

Ok so just got back from WI and for the 1st time not only have I NOT lost anything I gained .5

No worries.... I will kick IP butt this week.

Have a great day everybody... Stay OP.!!!!!!!!!!
I love your new picture and your attitude!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmcvet View Post
Good morning everyone. WI tomorrow. Nervous as usual but my skinny pants were loose all day at yesterday. That should be a good sign.
Lucky you!! That is a really good thing!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzyjean View Post
Morning all,
Had some minor oral surgery yesterday, so working from home. Having icy shakes for my meals today to help with swelling. I believe I will skip salads, or throw some spinach in the blender as many do. Guess I should try it. I will cook up some rhubarb, sweeten it with splenda or stevia for some of my veggies.
I should be back to normal by tomorrow! Have a good day OP all!
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOVAScents View Post
Morning everyone!

Hope your mouth feels better soon; the only good thing is that it will keep you OP!

I've had a great IP week. Going for my WI this morning! My home scale says 165.4, so I'm praying I'm SOMEWHERE near that at the clinic!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxxybrown View Post
GOODMORNING EVERYONE!!! Well, today is WI2 and I'm hoping to see some great progress!! I feel lighter, and I'm doing very well on the plan!! I know that we have a new product out there: Lemon Iced Tea. If anyone is brave enough to try it, let me know your results!

I bet you will do fabulous!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by salmongirl View Post
Good morning Ipeeps - Chloe it sounds like a fabulous trip and I am so proud of you for the way you have handled yourself diet wise! I think we are all searching for balance and it looks like you did it!

I am still trying to recover from company and graduation! But I managed to stay OP through all of that and had a great weigh in yesterday! I love this diet!

Have a great day everyone!
Congratulations!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by auroragrl View Post
Good morning everyone. Pretty day here. I have WI#4 tonight - I hope things have moved. Been staying OP, but I don't feel like much as changed. We will see, I guess.

Feel a little tired and discouraged today - it will pass though.

Have a great day everyone!
Good luck to you and I hope you feel better!! [

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakin View Post
Chloe - Thank you for the details! Sounds like you had a fabulous trip! I went to Greece and Italy last April and learned to loooove red wine there!
I'm so impressed with your result, being much in the same boat as you, that there is hope that the weight won't 'bounce' right back when I phase off.

For me, I weigh in today and transition to P4!
I'm pretty sure I've lost more during P3 - according to my home scale - but I refuse to post it on my ticker until it's confirmed by my coach's scale.
I'm not really looking forward to the visit there today tho - it's an hour drive away and over the last few weeks IP has began to get really popular in my area. I feel like they are in such a hurry for me to get on the scale, buy my stuff, and get out -- so they can move on to the next customer and get the $$. (I'm thinking shampoo, rinse, repeat)
I feel like if I have questions, I'm taking up too much of my coach's time ... and I really do have some questions about how to properly combine foods during maintenance. The handouts are not really clear to me. Maybe I'm just a slow learner in this venue, but I really don't want to mess up and gain it all back.
Anyway... please wish me luck.
Good luck to you in your transition and meeting with your coach. It sounds like these boards offer more help than your clinic.
Old 06-06-2012, 11:52 AM   #34  

S/C/G: 185/121/125

Height: 5'3

Default good morning!

Hi everyone! This morning it looks like everyone is on track, and i'm loving all the positive attitudes! I see some of us had some great get-aways and a few others are about to embark on some vacations. Great job with your control during those tough times away!
I started phase 2 yesterday and it went well. I like having lunch protein and it feels more "normal" than ripping open a silver packet, lol. i'll still resort to comfort lunches, i think. i did the herb and cheese omlet alot of times to hide my veggies. i also did the spinach smoothie, which i don't know how to replicate. I see eggs and chicken in a big ol' salad for lunch today anyway, i'm still a little nervous and shocked that i'm at the "end" of this journey... the weight is off, but i feel like that's the easy part :/ It's KEEPING it off that is the real struggle, but i know i can do it. i've never felt better.. i feel like a teenager again. i have SO much energy (this coming from a stay at home mom of a walking, very active 11 month old, and a full time house wife). Anyway, i'm happy to say the least. I'm so happy for all of you as well. Keep up the good work and don't let anything or anyONE get you down!

Have a great OP day everyone!!
Old 06-06-2012, 11:53 AM   #35  
Started IP 06.12.12

S/C/G: 199.4/163.8/140

Weighed In this morning at 202.2 after starting on the 29th at 209! I been doing it on my own for now. I saw my coach yesterday and officially starting on Friday and I cannot wait to start dropping the weight! Already have my rewards set up!
Old 06-06-2012, 12:12 PM   #36  
Healthy Living :)

S/C/G: 235/*see ticker*/155

Height: 5'5

Default Question;

Hi,

Where can you find the date you signed up? I looked under "User CP" sections & couldn't find any "start date".

I'm trying to track my 20 days before getting a signature/ticker...

Thanks so much!!
Old 06-06-2012, 12:14 PM   #37  

S/C/G: 195/162/135 Before IP 225

So I followed Cadu's advise and treated myself kindly yesterday. Since I had a good WI at work I went and had myself a pedicure on my lunch break! My feet are so cute now I don't want to wear shoes; but have to it is raining here.
The really tough time I am having now is dealing with my feelings. I was so drugged by food for so long I didn't have to feel and I really don't like to. So every night I have been journaling again; don't know if it is helping yet but I think it will. Anyway between that and this forum I am doing things for myself that I haven't done in years. I really want to be fit and healthy again!
Old 06-06-2012, 12:25 PM   #38  
Started IP 06.12.12

S/C/G: 199.4/163.8/140

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darralyn View Post
So I followed Cadu's advise and treated myself kindly yesterday. Since I had a good WI at work I went and had myself a pedicure on my lunch break! My feet are so cute now I don't want to wear shoes; but have to it is raining here.
The really tough time I am having now is dealing with my feelings. I was so drugged by food for so long I didn't have to feel and I really don't like to. So every night I have been journaling again; don't know if it is helping yet but I think it will. Anyway between that and this forum I am doing things for myself that I haven't done in years. I really want to be fit and healthy again!

You look great Darralyn!!!!! Keep it up!! I have done the journal thing before and still do, it does wonders! Good luck!!
Old 06-06-2012, 12:35 PM   #39  

HI I just joined this site today. I have been on IP for three weeks and have lost 15lbs and 12 inches. How much weight do women lose the first two months?
Old 06-06-2012, 01:00 PM   #40  

S/C/G: 180/176/155

Height: 5'9"

Had my WI- down 4.6 lbs!! and 1.5 inches

LOVIN it!
Old 06-06-2012, 01:02 PM   #41  

S/C/G: 180/176/155

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darralyn View Post
I was talking to my husband about this last week. I have been more in touch with my emotions, which I think sends me into this crazy person because there is no "out." I can't just eat mindlessly. I have to feel it and work through it, you know?

I've found that I have been really short with my children lately. I'm sure this has a lot to do with learning this new way of "dealing."
Old 06-06-2012, 01:06 PM   #42  
IP Round #3: 11/14/2023

S/C/G: 210/184/145

Height: 5'5"/49yo

Quote:
Originally Posted by missmax View Post
HI I just joined this site today. I have been on IP for three weeks and have lost 15lbs and 12 inches. How much weight do women lose the first two months?
The average weight loss for women on IP is 3-5lb per week, some are less, I've yet to hear from women who were more. Everyone is at their own pace. Outside of my first 2 weeks (which were my biggest losses), my weekly loss has averaged 3lb/week.
Old 06-06-2012, 01:18 PM   #43  
04/23/12~Kara

S/C/G: 194.8/171.2/135

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmcvet View Post
Off to a field trip with my son and his 4th grade class today. Going to the Shelburne museum. NSV for me, I would have shyed away from a walking trip like this before IP. Not now. Looking forward to it!
Good for you! Sending the whoosh fairy your way for tomorrow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadu View Post
Ok so just got back from WI and for the 1st time not only have I NOT lost anything I gained .5 !
I'm sorry you had a mini-gain, could it be water retention / salt or have you been getting "buff"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnypoo View Post
First timer here! I have my first meeting with a coach tomorrow, and will start Phase I on Friday. I've been reading all of your posts for a couple weeks now & am feeling positive. I'm also a BIG carb lover, hopefully I will be able to stick with the program.
Welcome to the forums! The amazing thing about this program is within the first couple of weeks you don' really even want carbs anymore (not saying the random craving doesn't hit, but day to day it's usually nothing).

Quote:
Originally Posted by missmax View Post
The average loss for a woman is considered what, 3-5 lbs/week? For me at 6 weeks it is 20 pounds, but I'm slow. I think it all depends on the person, but average of at least 10 lbs / month I'd say.
Old 06-06-2012, 01:25 PM   #44  
04/23/12~Kara

S/C/G: 194.8/171.2/135

Height: 5'7"

Default Another long post?

Hey guys, today is weird, very up and down down down, and it sucks because of the yo-yo effect. I woke up on time, weighed for daily charts and got down to 175.0 this morning, so my experiment is working! Yesterday I was in a stupid argument a bit on Facebook (leading to me leaving an IP group which just felt weird) and this morning a person from the group sent me a message asking me for info on Alternative products to IP. I was excited that it meant I wasn't a baby about the argument and that I was valid in my explanation and mature by leaving the group (i was asked to leave, and instead of argue I just said "OK, good luck to all and I hope your weight loss journeys are all successful" and left). So those were the "highs", then I find out DH can't get his wheels from the guy charging $500 for the pair including shipping cuz the guy is now dealing with a paypal dispute, and he won't ship them before we send him a check, which makes me super heebee jeebee. Now we're looking at like an extra $400 just to buy the wheels from a dealer, and this has already been a long drawn out process. Also work is kind of nuts, DH is stressed to the max, and it's just "GAH!"
Old 06-06-2012, 01:29 PM   #45  

S/C/G: 185/121/125

Height: 5'3

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOVAScents View Post
Had my WI- down 4.6 lbs!! and 1.5 inches

LOVIN it!
that's an awesome weigh in! i'm jealous great job! is this a higher than normal weigh in for you? and if so what did you do? i'm trying to eat more tofu and eggs a day or so out, so that i don't have the denser proteins to digest right before weigh in... i'm also only eating soy sauce the day after weigh in so water retention won't be an issue.. i'm also only using WF once or twice a week now... anything else you think i could do to get an awesome
whoosh like that?
Closed Thread