Closed Thread

Old 06-04-2012, 12:08 PM   #46  

S/C/G: 190/159/130

Height: 5"1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny5228 View Post
Good morning everyone!

I have a quick question that I hope someone can answer. For lunch I like to eat a Subway salad with all of the approved veggies and there Olive Oil, but once I eat that I am usually too full for my protein packet. Do I need to eat that too? Should I not eat the salad and just do the packet?

Thanks!!
Jennifer
I would get the protein in - we shouldn't go more than 6 hours with out - stretch the veggies out, would be my recommendation.

Could you have a IP drink with your salad and be able to do it all at once??
Old 06-04-2012, 12:09 PM   #47  

S/C/G: 188/172/130

Height: 5'4

Default Insane Weekend

Crazy weekend, study, study, and study some more is my new motto.

Super exciting news. My mom and my grandma have both decided to do the program with me, and we found a clinic where we can all go together and weigh in together. Three generations on IP! We're so excited. We were buzzing like bee's at the clinic and made them take before pictures of the three of us.

The new clinic is a medi-spa and is definitely the best location I have been to so far for IP. All of the staff were actually on their way to an IP seminar the day we went in. They stay trained in all of the latest IP info and do complete body analyses so you know how the program is working on a whole.

My new coach would like to see my goal at 130lbs, so luckily I don't have quite as far to go anymore

The only thing I'm not sure about is my coach told me at the new training seminars IP is teaching coaches that people should have 1 restricted pack every day, no exceptions. Since I never had restricted the last time I was on IP this is a little hard for me. I'm doing it, but if it slows my weight loss I think I'll have to re-examine. For the price of a box of IP bars, slow is not an option.
Old 06-04-2012, 12:11 PM   #48  

S/C/G: 230/230/150

Height: 5'2"

Default Back on IP after 6 months off...and 45 pounds back on

Good Morning Everyone...

I lost 100 pounds on IP in 2011 and got within 5 pounds of my goal and just stopped. I looked great, and felt great. I was soooooo focused and have not been able get back on the wagon.

I have been depressed about the weight I have gained. Over memorial day, I had someone ask me if I had a boob job. Yes, horrible comment...but it was enough of a kick in the butt to get me back on the wagon. I started again last week, stayed completely on program and have lost 7 pounds so far. I have that spark back again and am excited. I even had my coach throw away my old progress chart so I could start from scratch.

I lurked on the boards before...but really need support this time around. I am embarrassed on my gain and don't even want to tell friends and family I am doing it again. At least not until I start getting those compliments again that keep me motivated.

Thanks for "listening". Good luck to everyone today!

Kelly
Old 06-04-2012, 12:13 PM   #49  
it's my time to shine!

S/C/G: 240/150/145

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanafromAustin View Post
Hi Sara,

Welcome back!!

thanks Dana!
Old 06-04-2012, 12:15 PM   #50  

S/C/G: 184/161/145

Height: 5'6"

Hi I'm looking for some comfort casseroles with IP. It's been raining here for what seems like forever and I just want something warm and comforting. Any ideas?
Old 06-04-2012, 12:16 PM   #51  
it's my time to shine!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandralosingweight View Post
Welcome back Glad to see you on board again

Thank you, Sandra!

I just needed a little kick-in-the-bum to get myself back on track... 10 lbs snuck up on me in a few months so I need to get them off.

Weighed in a week ago at 162.4 and today I was 155.2

I am really comfortable and happy at 150 lbs but I am thinking about going for 140... we shall see!
Old 06-04-2012, 12:20 PM   #52  
start IP 5/9/12

S/C/G: 235/195/175

Height: 5'8"

I like to go out to breakfast occasionally, any ideas on what to order and stay IP. Right now I bring a bar and just order coffee but would like to be able to order food at some point. Thanks for help.
Old 06-04-2012, 12:24 PM   #53  
Restarting IP 100%

S/C/G: 272/see signature/165

Height: 5.6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom3LoveBugs View Post
Thank you, Sandra!

I just needed a little kick-in-the-bum to get myself back on track... 10 lbs snuck up on me in a few months so I need to get them off.

Weighed in a week ago at 162.4 and today I was 155.2

I am really comfortable and happy at 150 lbs but I am thinking about going for 140... we shall see!

Well, I don't know if you know about me, I took a Christmas break that went on over Easter break, and it was so hard for me to stick to IP 100% second round, but now, it seems I am doing it. I really have to lose weight as I want to become pregnant asap, and the doctor said that it would be better for me to be at 180 pounds or less, so I have a way to go.

What happened to you? It has been a long time you were not on board!
Old 06-04-2012, 12:27 PM   #54  

S/C/G: 184/161/145

Height: 5'6"

I'm looking for some comforting IP casseroles it's cold and rainy here and I'm really in the dumps. Can anyone give me some ideas.

Thanks
Old 06-04-2012, 12:30 PM   #55  
SBDubs

S/C/G: 198.4/179.6/165

Height: 5'11''

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupcakecathy View Post
I like to go out to breakfast occasionally, any ideas on what to order and stay IP. Right now I bring a bar and just order coffee but would like to be able to order food at some point. Thanks for help.
When I go out I order a veggie omlette! ASK FOR SHELL EGGS- this means the eggs are cracked right from the shell and not the big pot that they make and scoop from. This way you know exaclty how many eggs you are getting and whats in it. Tell them no butter or milk.

I have done this SEVERAL times on IP and its been great and delish

Last edited by staceyjblack; 06-04-2012 at 12:30 PM.
Old 06-04-2012, 12:31 PM   #56  
it's my time to shine!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandralosingweight View Post

Well, I don't know if you know about me, I took a Christmas break that went on over Easter break, and it was so hard for me to stick to IP 100% second round, but now, it seems I am doing it. I really have to lose weight as I want to become pregnant asap, and the doctor said that it would be better for me to be at 180 pounds or less, so I have a way to go.

What happened to you? It has been a long time you were not on board!
I hear ya! that sounds similar to my story...

I re-started in January and reached my goal of 150 lbs in February and then went into maintenance. However, the last month or so I have been eating terribly and I wanted to get control over it again so that's what brings me back.

I am happy that you are back on track! It is hard but it is so worth it and for you, a baby in the end is the ultimate 'prize'.

I am getting a 'Mommy Makeover' in October... tummy tuck, breast augmentation and maybe a lift so that is my reward for losing my weight.
Old 06-04-2012, 12:33 PM   #57  
04/23/12~Kara

S/C/G: 194.8/171.2/135

Height: 5'7"

Default *Grumble* Monday

Hey guys, just checking in quick, I'll post replies later. It's one of those "Monday" kind of Mondays, you know the ones; You get out of bed, stub your toe, realize you misplaced your glasses and are now blind and can't find them, end up late to work with 3x more e-mails than normal...yeah, one of THOSE Mondays...and my loss this week was the smallest so far, -1.6 which is OK technically, but "low" for what I wanted. I was so gung ho to get to 175 this week, but I guess it'll be next week.

I'm going to start walking on lunch again this week, after the last two week experiment failed. Fitting in my size 12's is the only thing keeping me "sane" at this point. I nearly went to try on 10's last night and then renegged, knowing they'd be too tight since my 12's are still on the "snug" size. And I don't want to just get 'vanity' sizes (size 10 fits like a 16, etc.) just to feel better.

My neck and shoulders are soooooo sunburned, it sucks and hurts, but I made almost $200 on Saturday's sale, which felt AWESOME and that'll be enough $$$ to get my container garden up and running like a garden should be! Going to plant bell peppers, green onions, hot peppers of some sort, tomatoes and maybe cucumbers, even got chicken wire to protect it from the dogs.

I decided my next "Goal" weight won't be a weight at all, but will be me fitting into size 10's. I got my own hair dye so I can do that on my own this week instead of paying $120 to have the salon do it, then will be able to save $$$ for when it's time to ride out to Sturgis in August. Weirdly I think I'll stay OP for that trip so I can be in even better shape come September and my cruise. I hope all the riding makes my thighs look like goddess thighs (it does that sometimes) and my arms look more toned, as well as my abs. I want them to look nice once the layer of fat covering them is gone.

Wow I'm rambling a lot this morning, I must have missed you guys! This weekend was so hectic I barely had time to get online, and tonight is looking about the same, pick out more stuff to sell, fold it, price it, pack it. I would LOVE to make about $350 total for myself for this sale, cushion my wallet a bit this week as I bought my AMP protein powder and it ran me $90 ... although that is for 102 servings, so a month and a half, so I really can't complain. Still, bleh! lol!

I'll be back on this afternoon to read everything and post replies. Toodles all!
-Yoda Out!!
Old 06-04-2012, 12:51 PM   #58  

Height: 5'3"

WI #2: -2lbs

I wish it was higher, but at the same time, it is a loss and I am more than happy for that. I'm also sure I've lost a lot in inches this week. I didn't measure inches before I started and I'm regretting that now. I can feel it in my body that it's working and it's already been noticed that my weight is dropping.

I'm going to look more into the restricted bars part though. I've had a bar each day and I'm wondering if that's slowing me down. We'll see! Plus not as much rest as is needed, at all.

Good luck to any other people weighing in today!
Old 06-04-2012, 01:12 PM   #59  

S/C/G: 185/121/125

Height: 5'3

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettygirlusaf View Post
Weigh in today and down 3 lbs, so I am officially under 200!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited. Its been a long time since I have been here!!! Have a great day all!!!
WOW congratulations!!!

and congrats to everyone else's NSVs and weight/ inch losses as well!
Old 06-04-2012, 01:12 PM   #60  

S/C/G: 223/223/150

Height: 5'5"

Hey guys! I'm new here. I'm struggling a bit. This is my third week on IP. The first week, I lost nothing, the second I lost 2.4. I'm discouraged because it seems that everyone is losing 5-10 in their first weeks and I'm just not there. Do any of you have any encouragement?
Closed Thread