Closed Thread

Old 05-31-2012, 03:14 PM   #106  

S/C/G: ?/?/135

Height: 5.5

Default 1st day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamalee View Post
I'm there with you, though this is only my first day. I am sooo hungry, which is really weird. Normally I don't eat breakfast and am never hungry by this time. Today, I ate (drank) breakfast and now I am hungry. Guess IP is getting my metabolism going.
Can't wait for lunch :-) Only 30 more minutest! We can do this!!!!
i remember my first day.. same thing.. said no way..this is going to work.. but i was a big breakfast eater.. found eating the fine cheese omlete is the trick to keep me over from about 5:30 am to 11am. very filling n soooo good.. had w9 weighin yesterday down 46lbs n 32 inches!!! so half way tto goal weight of 135.. good luck... it is really an easy diet..u can do it
Old 05-31-2012, 03:16 PM   #107  

S/C/G: 239lbs 2nd x 193/ticker/155

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaypix View Post
It's on Youtube now! Yay! I saw this on HBO On Demand at home, episode 1 & 2, haven't seen the next one yet...

Time for me to be a nerd again, here's my spreadsheet so far. Once I have all the labels in I'll make it into a Google Doc so folks can update as stuff changes...
Looking really good. Thank you for all of your thoughts and efforts that go into creating this for all of us. You're a sweetie!
Old 05-31-2012, 03:17 PM   #108  
Tripmama

S/C/G: 315/171/170

Height: 5'10"

Talking Nice cut

Quote:
Originally Posted by rissimo View Post
Good Luck, keeping my eyes, fingers and toes crossed for you. You'll do great, you have so far. Remember, not matter what the loss is, any loss is a great loss!!
Love the hair!
Old 05-31-2012, 03:23 PM   #109  
Began IP 3-29-2012

S/C/G: 470/316/220

Height: 6'00"

Quote:
Originally Posted by countrygirlinLA View Post
i remember my first day.. same thing.. said no way..this is going to work.. but i was a big breakfast eater.. found eating the fine cheese omlete is the trick to keep me over from about 5:30 am to 11am. very filling n soooo good.. had w9 weighin yesterday down 46lbs n 32 inches!!! so half way tto goal weight of 135.. good luck... it is really an easy diet..u can do it
Awesome. That is my favorite breakfast too. I add mushrooms and green peppers to mine. Sometimes it is tough to finish.
Old 05-31-2012, 03:30 PM   #110  
Restarting IP 100%

S/C/G: 272/see signature/165

Height: 5.6

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizRR View Post
Totally Agree. One day at a time.

Very Well Said.
What exactly is well said? What you said was well said, what she said was just being mean hiding under the expression of ''tough love'', there is no love when you intentionally hurt someone else!
Old 05-31-2012, 03:32 PM   #111  

S/C/G: 274/193/165

Height: 5' 6 1/2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandasweet View Post
I just realized why this board, and this diet, are so awesome.

It's always inspirational!

On other diets, on other boards, you just never see this amount of success, happiness, and encouragement. People are falling off the wagon every other day, or just don't seem that happy or encouraged. IP and this board are the best. I really appreciate having something fun to look forward to reading everyday. It keeps you so inspired.
You are right Amanda, this board is inspirational! We know from our own success and the success of all our friends on this board that Ideal Protein works! You will see tough love statements made when people are whining or feeling sorry for themselves, because we have all been through tough times and we know that the only one who can help you is YOU. Not to say that we aren't empathetic, but if you complain that the diet is hard to follow or you say that you have no willpower, we will call you out on it because we want everyone to succeed and we know that this is the ticket!
I'm so glad you have joined us on this journey Amanda and all the other newbies that I have seen lately. After you get past the first week, your cravings diminish and the pounds drop like crazy. A plan like this is easy to take to work, and easy to fit into your lifestyle because when you see results you will be motivated to keep on going!
Old 05-31-2012, 03:34 PM   #112  
Began IP 3-29-2012

S/C/G: 470/316/220

Height: 6'00"

A few more NSVs today. At conference all day. The back of my legs are not killing like they used too. The chair fits much better.

No suspenders today with a tshirt and untucked Polo shirt. Just a Polo tucked in.

Last edited by usmcvet; 05-31-2012 at 03:39 PM.
Old 05-31-2012, 03:36 PM   #113  

S/C/G: Pre 168.2/Pre IP 166/142/130

Height: 5'2.5" (us short people depend on the half inches!)

Default Just a quick update.

I'll try to read through posts later after I coach my daughter's softball batting practice. Had WI #2 today, down 3.2 lbs and 3.5 inches. I am happy with that. I may not be a "big loser" like some, but if I stay consistent (I was 3.2 and 3.25 last week), I'll be very happy. Good news is that I broke into the 150's on their scale (I was 150's at home by Tuesday). Success sure breeds motivation over here, so here's to another 100% OP day!!
Shawna
Old 05-31-2012, 03:45 PM   #114  
itsallhis

S/C/G: 211/179.1/150

Height: 5'0

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandralosingweight View Post
What exactly is well said? What you said was well said, what she said was just being mean hiding under the expression of ''tough love'', there is no love when you intentionally hurt someone else!
Gotta agree with ya Sandra... no need for anyone to be mean.....the world is mean enough. It's weight loss folkes not world peace. Sometimes some of us come here to be needy, mope, pout etc. This should be a safe place.

This diet is hard and it is expensive. It works yes! But it is hard. Yea and I know all the crap, if it's easy it ain't worth doing..... but really brow beating someone is not gonna help
Old 05-31-2012, 03:49 PM   #115  
Restarting IP 100%

S/C/G: 272/see signature/165

Height: 5.6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducksmy View Post
Gotta agree with ya Sandra... no need for anyone to be mean.....the world is mean enough. It's weight loss folkes not world peace. Sometimes some of us come here to be needy, mope, pout etc. This should be a safe place.

This diet is hard and it is expensive. It works yes! But it is hard. Yea and I know all the crap, if it's easy it ain't worth doing..... but really brow beating someone is not gonna help
I agree that I am over sensitive, but seriously, even if I wasn't, how could anyone take the liberty of just hurting me? And to come from someone who hasn't even lost a pound on this program yet! Seriously!

Thank you for your nice words! That means a lot to me
Old 05-31-2012, 03:52 PM   #116  
Carb Addict

S/C/G: 290/290/180

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamalee View Post
I'm there with you, though this is only my first day. I am sooo hungry, which is really weird. Normally I don't eat breakfast and am never hungry by this time. Today, I ate (drank) breakfast and now I am hungry. Guess IP is getting my metabolism going.
Can't wait for lunch :-) Only 30 more minutest! We can do this!!!!
Wow looks like we are all on first week fun. I am on day 3 and today is much better than day one. Not so hungry and finding my water intake down a bit. I sit at a desk all day and I drink 16 oz every hour. I am a bit behind from my usual even before OP. Nevertheless it's going to be better every day. Just remember why you are doing it. I put a photo of my nephew on my fridge where my DH hides his foods and look at it every-time I open it to remind myself why I am doing this. Not only for me but for my future mini me.
Old 05-31-2012, 03:54 PM   #117  
04/23/12~Kara

S/C/G: 194.8/171.2/135

Height: 5'7"

Welcome to all the new folks!! Man I can't focus at work today! LoL I keep checking back to the boards...sad sad day for me lol!
Old 05-31-2012, 03:59 PM   #118  
Carb Addict

S/C/G: 290/290/180

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaypix View Post
Welcome to all the new folks!! Man I can't focus at work today! LoL I keep checking back to the boards...sad sad day for me lol!
Me too, Helps with my cheese craving that I have had for a week now. I am slightly addicted to cheese and stopped eating it one week ago to help out my first few days of being OP.

Last edited by Tigerlvr52; 05-31-2012 at 04:03 PM.
Old 05-31-2012, 04:03 PM   #119  

S/C/G: 187/162/145

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandasweet View Post
NSV - It definitely should have made you happy! Way to go! I was stoked the other day that my tight pants weren't quite as tight. Not loose, just not quite as tight

Cravings? - Who needs them. Just say "Thank you for sharing inner fat person, but I don't need any of your advice right now. I'm good, thanks." If he/she doesn't listen, put on head phones. Music drowns out the sound of annoying voices.
I love your response to cravings. It is such a weird part of our psyche that makes us believe we have to cave in to any passing feeling we have. I will add your quote to my list of motivational quotes-- thanks!
Old 05-31-2012, 04:11 PM   #120  

S/C/G: 300/152/154

Height: 5 ft 5.525 inches

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmcvet View Post
Well I found a fat Chihuahua! Lost 7.2# for a total if 82.4# in 9 weeks. Whoo hoo!
Congratulations! Now what were you worried about??/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cole3 View Post
Morning all! Well yesterday was WI day and I am down another 3.1 pounds
Congratulations !!! Vacation oughta be grand !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mompattie View Post
Good morning!! It's a sunny and gorgeous day in Sask today! Birds singing, just home from an 11 k bike ride
Boy do I feel like a slacker... 11K bike ride??? I can hardly make a mile! Good for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by newmom7611 View Post
Hope this wasn't too much for an early morning update. lol. have a great OP day everyone!
That's so sweet.... and don't worry, nothing is off limits here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IPdivajen View Post
sewmam - your dedication to getting things done constantly astounds me. Now that you've shared pictures of your renovated self, maybe you'll consider showing some of all your hard work around the house?
That's my plan. Now that I've decided I'm near the end of my efforts, I'm getting excited again, clearing out more junk to the basement so I can take photographs. It's not like an 'Architectural Digest' house, but I love it here..

Have fun at your reunion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmc1021 View Post
I am so excited! DH is starting to do IP via alternatives with me!!
That's cool! Someone to share the obsession with!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ng951 View Post
Week #20 lost 3lbs for a total of 58lbs.
Congratulations !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefatrunner View Post
Just finished my first weigh in.... 14.6# and 9.5" .
Congratulations !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerlvr52 View Post
Day 3 and boy am I tired.... .
Oh, how I know how that is. Since I lost the weight, my hip pain is much less. My sides would get so painful that I'd flip around all night long because I'd wake up from the pain. Now the only thing that wakes me up are the constant trips to the bathroom. You'll feel so much better, trust me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satobb View Post
I am new to this sight.
I haven't tried the EAS shakes, but just wanted to say Welcome and good luck and congratulations on making a great choice for your future!
Closed Thread