Closed Thread

Old 05-31-2012, 06:55 PM   #91  

S/C/G: 188/172/130

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longhorn Energy View Post
Thanks so much for the advice. Im truly not discouraged as i feel so good. More surprised than anything. Feelin great as i was able to donate about 40 shirts this weekend. I have decided to get rid of my 'fat' clothes as i plan to never need them again woohoo! Its a great feeling.
There is a pair of pants I'm wearing today because I know they won't fit soon and they're one of my favorite pairs. I"ll miss them when their gone, but I too have decided to donate as I grow out of things. I think it's a fabulous mental exercise.
Old 05-31-2012, 07:05 PM   #92  
Started IP 11/28/2011

S/C/G: 260.8/144/150

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
OK, I just finished uploading all of the information into the spreadsheet Kaypix put together for us with the nutritional value
You are fantastic!
Old 05-31-2012, 07:42 PM   #93  
Restart IP 12/26/14

Height: 5' 3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripmama View Post
Cadu- I must say you are looking good- congrats on the 50 pound loss.
Thanks Trip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darralyn View Post
Hello,
Well my scales at home and the ones at work are different than those at the clinic. I do not weigh at home often (once a week) and this morning my scales said I was down 3.5 lbs from last Thursday. I just went to the IP Clinic and only down 1.2 this week. I am a little disappointed but hey, that's one more pound I don't have to carry around! Glad for all of you who are losing large amounts! Maybe next week will be my week.

Ok so I have been napping on and off all day on these new meds I got for my back, they make me a bit loopy. I finally feel a little clear headed but I must say, they do help kill my appetite. I had to force down dinner and that is a first for me.

I had made some spiral cut zuchini into spaghetti today and made a tomato sauce with some crushed tomatos pureed in a food processor. Do you think it is ok to add just a little tomato paste to the sauce to thicken it up a bit??? anyone have any input?

Last edited by Cadu; 05-31-2012 at 07:47 PM.
Old 05-31-2012, 09:49 PM   #94  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripmama View Post
NSV today...well not sure if it is a victory?
So, I am a dog groomer and I checked in a dog and was walking (on leash) into the kennel. In my other hand I head a piece of paper and my morning tea, anyway my hands were quite full...then the dog started pulling and my pants started falling, luckily my shirt is way too big as well or my customer would have had a full moon first thing in the morning! By the time I put my tea down my pants were only covering my legs. Another pair of pants to throw away! Ip does rock!
You ROCK!! This is a fantabulous story! Awesome NSV!! And good thing for long shirts.
Old 05-31-2012, 09:51 PM   #95  

S/C/G: 196.6/130/134

Height: 5'2

Hello Homies! I hope that you have all had a skinny week! I will go back and check up on the threads over the weekend.
I am noticing that my body is "shifting" and "moving" and even "sagging" a little. At the beginning of IP I mostly felt like I was getting thinner. Now when I look in the mirror, I look like I have bumps and skin hanging and my once firm legs are flapping...a bit. I think this is normal....as fat is coming off in different places at different times?
Does anyone ever feel like this?
I have a weigh in on Saturday. I am hoping that that Woosh Fairy comes by!!!!
I miss you all and cannot to catch up on your week.
Old 05-31-2012, 09:54 PM   #96  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadu View Post
I had made some spiral cut zuchini into spaghetti today and made a tomato sauce with some crushed tomatos pureed in a food processor. Do you think it is ok to add just a little tomato paste to the sauce to thicken it up a bit??? anyone have any input?
I would go for it. Or let it simmer and reduce to thicken? Depends on how much time you have! Hope you feel better soon Carol! You inspire me, your progress pics keep me lifted up!!
Old 05-31-2012, 09:56 PM   #97  
Healthy Living :)

S/C/G: 235/*see ticker*/155

Height: 5'5

WI #2 today -1.6 lbs & 3 inches GONE
Old 05-31-2012, 10:26 PM   #98  

S/C/G: 205.6/145.2/140

Height: 5'5"

WI today...mixed news. I am totally 100% OP but lost 0 lbs. Had a good loss of body fast and a good gain in lean muscle but TOM and WI day changes really messed with this week's results. Next week will be better.
Old 05-31-2012, 11:06 PM   #99  

S/C/G: 196.6/130/134

Height: 5'2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meadow Wheeler View Post
WI today...mixed news. I am totally 100% OP but lost 0 lbs. Had a good loss of body fast and a good gain in lean muscle but TOM and WI day changes really messed with this week's results. Next week will be better.
You lost body fat and gained muscle. In my humble, "newbie" opinion, the scale did not accurately show what amazing things your body did!!!!
Old 05-31-2012, 11:14 PM   #100  
Ideal Protein April 27/12

S/C/G: 215 / Ticker / 165

Height: 5' 7"

WI #4 today
3.5 pounds and 3.5" lost forever today. My lowest loss yet but better than i thought it was gonna be. Coach was happy, im happy, almost at the halfway point which is my next mini goal.
Old 05-31-2012, 11:17 PM   #101  
Ideal Protein April 27/12

S/C/G: 215 / Ticker / 165

Height: 5' 7"

Quote:
Hey thats stiil just fine. A gain in lean muscle and a body fat loss works almost better than the loss of pounds. Keep your chin up, its all good.

Where in MT are you? We spend a ton of time in your beautiful state.
Old 05-31-2012, 11:23 PM   #102  

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewPath View Post
You lost body fat and gained muscle. In my humble, "newbie" opinion, the scale did not accurately show what amazing things your body did!!!!
Oh I totally agree...mixed news only because I really wanted to see that step closer to the halfway mark...or the move into the 170's.

Quote:
Where in MT are you? We spend a ton of time in your beautiful state.
I am really actually ok with today's WI...I know next week is going to be a great one. We work in Missoula and live in the gorgeous Bitterroot Valley. MT certainly has a way of calling one back...kinda gets into your blood doesn't it.
Old 05-31-2012, 11:26 PM   #103  

Quote:
WI #4 today
3.5 pounds and 3.5" lost forever today. My lowest loss yet but better than i thought it was gonna be. Coach was happy, im happy, almost at the halfway point which is my next mini goal.
Congrats! 3.5 is definitely a reason to celebrate. You will be at the halfway point before you know it. It almost seems like our bodies really get down to business and post a few big losses...then take a deep breath with a smaller one while things move around and then resume with the losses. The whole process fascinates me and I am learning so much.
Old 06-01-2012, 12:03 AM   #104  

S/C/G: 190/159/130

Height: 5"1

Quote:
Oh I totally agree...mixed news only because I really wanted to see that step closer to the halfway mark...or the move into the 170's.

I am really actually ok with today's WI...I know next week is going to be a great one. We work in Missoula and live in the gorgeous Bitterroot Valley. MT certainly has a way of calling one back...kinda gets into your blood doesn't it.
LOVE Montana! Missoula is one of my favorite spots.

Wuv - - - LOVE your new avatar picture - you look BEAUTIFUL!!

Had a wonderful day everyone - went for a walk tonight and had to keep pulling up my jeans, and my underwear feel weird - like they're saggy.

Had lemon pudding for my snack - and blucko - don't think I will be getting that again - I wonder if it would be better as cookies??

Carol - I noticed that WF had a pasta sauce. Wonder if it's any good??

Going to head to bed soon - can't wait for tomorrow!
Old 06-01-2012, 12:12 AM   #105  
Tripmama

S/C/G: 315/171/170

Height: 5'10"

Quote:

Hey I live in Salmon Idaho. My daughter is going to U of M this fall.
Closed Thread