Closed Thread

Old 05-29-2012, 10:23 PM   #121  
Foxxybrown

S/C/G: 233/see ticker/160

Height: 5'9.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by auroragrl View Post
Makes perfect sense! I knew someone would have the answer.

Happy birthday Molly!

For all the people have struggles - hang in there - tomorrow is a new day.

My coach handed out a sheet last week about how people will sabotage you or not believe in you or the program. We talked about affirmations, and posting them on your fridge, in the bathroom, and she carries them in her purse, and pulls them out when she needs them. This diet also requires people (us) to believe in what we are doing - that we can do it - we can change. it was really good!

We will all have down days, and doubts, but if we believe in ourselves - it really shouldn't matter what anyone else says.

Like Dr. Seuess said, "Those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind!"

Eleanor Roosevelt also said, "Do what you feel in your heart to be right- for you'll be criticized anyway. You'll be damned if you do, and damned if you don't.

I love Eleanor!
I love it Aura!!! So true!! i just have to have confidence in what I do. I promise you i feel at least 10lbs lighter since starting this. We'll see in the am!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizRR View Post
Happy Birthday MOLLY!
Good luck on WI! And fyi on pudding cakes:
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/idea...ding-cake.html

Yay!! Thanks LizRR!!!
Old 05-29-2012, 10:49 PM   #122  

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmcvet View Post

Success has stopped most of the critics and honestly I don't care what anyone else thinks. This really freaking works for me, and many others so they can pound sand. I am in this for me. We are here for you, come and check in when you need to. I know I do and it really, really helps.

Very well said!!! you are SO RIGHT!!!
Old 05-29-2012, 10:56 PM   #123  
04/23/12~Kara

S/C/G: 194.8/171.2/135

Height: 5'7"

Well I made it off the emotional ledge, for now. I ate a pickle, figured that's ok as I'm not at my 4 cups of veggies today (chinese food never has as many veggies as when I make it, whats up with that?) And now DH is back to whining about his bike...*sigh* off to be supportive, da** it I don't always want to have to help this much with stuff, gr!
Old 05-29-2012, 11:01 PM   #124  

S/C/G: 258/158/140

Height: 5'5"

LizRR and Rissimo, great new pictures!
Sounds like there were some good weigh-ins today!

Have a great evening
Old 05-29-2012, 11:38 PM   #125  
WillSmashFat

S/C/G: 204/162/150

Height: 5'2.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingnutandMe View Post
Today is my birthday. I'm trying to be positive after my zero loss last week. Fortunately, hardly anyone knew it's my b-day so no cake or temptations. In fact I'm home alone as DH is working one of his night shifts tonight and won't be home until after I'm at work tomorrow.

I'm glad to see all the good news from others and lots of new pics posted. It's fun to put faces to names.

Keep up all the good work and stay OP.
Molly
Happy Birthday, Molly!! Be proud of your progress so far!
Old 05-29-2012, 11:46 PM   #126  
KEEP YOUR HEAD UP

S/C/G: 149/146/115

Height: 5'3

I'm freaking out. Today I ran out of IP products. I've been calling the guy who delivers them to me (we have no IP clinic here, just this guy who sells the products) for like 2 weeks and apparently he's in surgery today or something so that's why he hasn't been answering my calls, I don't know, it's pretty irresponsible of him not to leave someone in charge or give me an address to pick up the products myself. I'm getting some new ones tomorrow so that's okay now,but this afternoon I didn't have anything for my IP snack, so I ended up trying to find something to replace it with.

I ended up having 200ml of skim milk instead of an IP packet. That has about 10g of carbs, which is similar to the chocolate IP drink I would've had and like 0,2g of fat. I think that's okay, isn't it? Ugh it's stressing me out but I had no choice, I couldn't just skip the packet or I would've starved because I couldn't have dinner until 8PM. I hope this doesn't make me lose slower :/ We'll see on Monday, I guess.

Last edited by paulimapi; 05-29-2012 at 11:47 PM.
Old 05-29-2012, 11:54 PM   #127  

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulimapi View Post
I'm freaking out. Today I ran out of IP products. I've been calling the guy who delivers them to me (we have no IP clinic here, just this guy who sells the products) for like 2 weeks and apparently he's in surgery today or something so that's why he hasn't been answering my calls, I don't know, it's pretty irresponsible of him not to leave someone in charge or give me an address to pick up the products myself. I'm getting some new ones tomorrow so that's okay now,but this afternoon I didn't have anything for my IP snack, so I ended up trying to find something to replace it with.

I ended up having 200ml of skim milk instead of an IP packet. That has about 10g of carbs, which is similar to the chocolate IP drink I would've had and like 0,2g of fat. I think that's okay, isn't it? Ugh it's stressing me out but I had no choice, I couldn't just skip the packet or I would've starved because I couldn't have dinner until 8PM. I hope this doesn't make me lose slower :/ We'll see on Monday, I guess.
Don't stress about it. I've had a Latte with that much skim milk, never slowed my loss.
Old 05-30-2012, 12:00 AM   #128  
KEEP YOUR HEAD UP

S/C/G: 149/146/115

Height: 5'3

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkbmr06 View Post
Don't stress about it. I've had a Latte with that much skim milk, never slowed my loss.
Really? Lovely. Haha, that makes me feel better. Let's hope my body reacts like yours to it.
Old 05-30-2012, 12:23 AM   #129  

S/C/G: 250/225(First Goal)

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingnutandMe View Post
Up North Girl knows I'm a part-time Michigander, for now. Greeniris, I'm just a bit south of you between Houghton Lake and Gladwin. My DH and I have a cottage on a small private lake. We come up about 4 times a year, but are working toward retiring up there in the next couple years.

Today is my birthday. I'm trying to be positive after my zero loss last week. Fortunately, hardly anyone knew it's my b-day so no cake or temptations. In fact I'm home alone as DH is working one of his night shifts tonight and won't be home until after I'm at work tomorrow.

I'm glad to see all the good news from others and lots of new pics posted. It's fun to put faces to names.

Keep up all the good work and stay OP.
Molly
Happy birthday Molly!
Closed Thread