Closed Thread

Old 05-28-2012, 07:38 PM   #91  
Healthy Living :)

S/C/G: 235/*see ticker*/155

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mufassia View Post
I worry about the scale too. Thanks for the advice Crusty; its pretty tempting to breath down your own neck when you own a scale. Gonna try to make sure to stick to once a week now, so as to not discourage myslef
I have the will power to do IP ~ I'm going to channel that also to only get on the scale @ my weekly weigh ins!!!
Old 05-28-2012, 07:43 PM   #92  

S/C/G: 214/211/150

Height: 5'5"

Holy Hot in Upstate NY. It is still 90 degrees at 7PM. YIKES.

Hey, I had my ups and downs. My average was 1.6 lbs/week (can't figure who loses the 3-4/wk) but the point is, in the end the weight was gone and Wuv was a huge "encourager". NOW, I need to get going again and just am having a hard time. Will I do it? Yes I will.

Stay Cool
Old 05-28-2012, 07:53 PM   #93  

S/C/G: see ticker :)

Height: 5'6

Thanks for the words of wisdom on yesterday's thread. I took the day to think about it and I have decided to take the advice and stay OP instead of phasing off for the summer. The burgers and baked potatoes will still be here next summer !

Thanks everyone for your advice. Nice to have you all to lean on for support.
Old 05-28-2012, 08:02 PM   #94  

S/C/G: 195/162/135 Before IP 225

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tammywhiz View Post
Thanks for the words of wisdom on yesterday's thread. I took the day to think about it and I have decided to take the advice and stay OP instead of phasing off for the summer. The burgers and baked potatoes will still be here next summer !

I support you 100% on your decision! The food will always be there just think of how great you will feel about yourself the rest of the time you're not eating burgers and potatoes!! The food is a momentary pleasure compared to how you will be feeling the other 24 hours in the day! Congratulations!!

Old 05-28-2012, 08:21 PM   #95  

S/C/G: 143/120/120

Height: 5'1

Hey everyone! I missed this forum! I'm back from vacation and back in phase 1 as of today. I met my goal before vacation but the scale is up from all the naughty foods I ate and alcohol consumed on vacation. I'm so glad to be back in phase 1! I hope to stay in phase 1 until I can fit comfortably in a size four. I was able to when I hit goal but they were tight for my tummy.
Anyways, it's good to be back on here! I meet with my coach tomorrow and am picking up more food for a couple weeks worth of p1. I figured I could do it on my own with the nashua food I have but I want to be held accountable to kick the pounds I gained while on vacation. I'm excited to be a loser again!
Old 05-28-2012, 08:24 PM   #96  

S/C/G: 300/152/154

Height: 5 ft 5.525 inches

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxxybrown View Post
...WF Carmel and heated it up in the microwave. Well, it stayed liquidy but it is soooo good warm!!! Eating it up and feeling quite full! Hoping you all have a great day!
That sounds great! One of the things I loved to do was try a packet that maybe I hated at first, but try it again later, and use it in a different way than the way they say. I always made my puddings into drinks and had them on ice. Now I'm obsessed with making them into a frozen 'ice cream' sort of thing by processing with a bunch of ice...great in the summer. and WF rocks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cole3 View Post
I made it through two cookouts and one drive-in movie 100% OP!! ... Huge NSV ... I spent the entire day today hiking up a pair of pants that just wouldn't stay up -- the exact same pair of pants that I couldn't even zipper a month ago! Yay!!!!
Wow...I haven't been out to a movie in ages...the smell of the popcorn would drive me nuts. It may end up being a splurge day item. I really miss popcorn, and I guess I could have it in Maintenance, but I'm scared! Love your NSV !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mompattie View Post
Sometimes I think we live in such a small world....other times it seems HUGE! I have the heat (furnace) on today, while you have the A/C on. It's 11 C here today!!! Send some of that heat to Saskatchewan! So funny!!
Oh boy...what a difference! Funny, I have had such trouble getting warm since losing the weight....froze all winter. Even when I'm boiling outside, if I make a spinach smoothie ice cream thing, my hands will get cold while I'm sitting outside eating it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liveran View Post
Hello All-

The long holiday weekend is coming to an end and I am patting myself on the back for staying OP, which was a feat to be had...

After finishing up laundry I had to run into the grocery store... \
First of all, congrats to you on staying OP !!! It is SO WORTH IT!!!

Second, you crack me up! Sometimes it feels like a convoluted perps 'walk of shame' when I go to the grocery store and the first aisle you hit, before the vegees, has all the crap that we can't have. I get crabby and mutter under my breath. Actually, there's a hilarious thread on here somewhere about how people swear (in their heads...) at the junk food or fast-food places and it helps them get through the temptation. Maybe somebody will remember the thread name...it escapes me, but it was very funny. Good to laugh at ourselves, ya know?

Quote:
Oh my, I just linked your name to that awesome after picture in your avatar. WOW ! If your house looks as great as you do, you will have no problems selling and moving on. I am in awe - you look great !
Why thank you, my dear! I was thinking that when I'm done, I'll take some photos of my house and post it. I didn't think to take in-progress photos, but you'll be able to see all my hard work.

Quote:

That's great, Tammy. It really is worth it. YOU are worth it. You will have the rest of your life to have that stuff, and even then, in moderation...

Good for you, kid!

---

My, I'm chatty today...more than I've been in a couple weeks. I just had my dinner of a grilled steak and wonderful grilled vegees on a salad. WF Honey-mustard dressing, no-fat feta (sorry, I'm in Maintenance), fresh basil. It was heavenly.
Old 05-28-2012, 08:27 PM   #97  

S/C/G: 300/152/154

Height: 5 ft 5.525 inches

Quote:
Originally Posted by CassiR View Post
Hey everyone! I missed this forum! ... I'm excited to be a loser again!
Welcome back Cassi! You have such a great attitude !!!!!!
Old 05-28-2012, 09:26 PM   #98  

S/C/G: Pre 168.2/Pre IP 166/142/130

Height: 5'2.5" (us short people depend on the half inches!)

Quote:

YAY! I think this is absolutely the right decision! Kudos to you!

Shawna
Old 05-28-2012, 09:36 PM   #99  

I think I screwed up - but I'm not really sure. I had lunch with friends from out of town today, just ordered a house salad (intending to drink my IP drink when I got home). The salad came out loaded with bacon, cheese, etc-- so I just had it boxed up and brought home after picking through and eating some of the lettuce. Go home and had my drink and a "legal" salad LOL!. The rest of the day, I have been starving. No stomach growling starving - but mental starving. Ate a good on program supper, but finished the day off with 2 restricted packets - just couldnt get satisfied. HAve I really screwed things up? What should I expect from eating 2 restricted packets? I've been on program 9 weeks and have lost every week - just made 29 lbs.
Old 05-28-2012, 09:54 PM   #100  
04/23/12~Kara

S/C/G: 194.8/171.2/135

Height: 5'7"

Hey guys, I'm just checking in. Had a super busy day, found out I fit in my old jeans, although they're tight, I haven't been able to wear those in probably 2-3 years or so (I held my 180 lb mark for at least the last 3 years). So that's a good feeling. At the same time I'm frustrated that I'm not down just ONE more size, because THAT size was something I hadn't been since probably...2004 or so...it'll also be my first opportunity to go shopping because I won't have any pants that fit , so I'm going to start keeping an eye out for sales, hoping that within the next 10-15 pounds that I'll get down another size...

Sorry kind of spinning about this right now...

oh, and is this super bad? I had 2 egg whites and 1 egg yolk for breakfast with diced peppers and onions , then a packet and veggies with lunch. Does the 2 egg whites take the place of a packet or of my packet??
Old 05-28-2012, 10:03 PM   #101  

S/C/G: 177/145/145

Height: 5'8"

I think the extra egg whites will be fine.
You will be amazed at the end at how many more sizes you will drop.

2 restricteds are not the end of the world. Try not to do it too often!
Old 05-28-2012, 10:22 PM   #102  
04/23/12~Kara

S/C/G: 194.8/171.2/135

Height: 5'7"

Thanks Momto2cs, I was just NOT feeling yet another shake this morning. If I can make it into a size 8 I will seriously start crying. I was literally skipping in the bathroom this morning when I squeezed into my 12's. I think I was a 11/13 (junior sizes) by the time I graduated high school, and I "might" have been an 8 my freshman year in college, but I seriously think I was a 10. I have to get my thighs and love handles gone though to fit much smaller than a 12 I think. I'm hoping my walking is helping with that, but not sure entirely. Throughout this process I found my thighs got smaller by about 1.5" total, in 5 weeks...I'm seriously hoping when my body runs out of fat farther "north" that it'll start pulling from my love handle+thigh stores.
Old 05-28-2012, 10:35 PM   #103  
Began IP 3-29-2012

S/C/G: 470/316/220

Height: 6'00"

Quote:
Originally Posted by theteacherspet View Post
I think I screwed up - but I'm not really sure. I had lunch with friends from out of town today, just ordered a house salad (intending to drink my IP drink when I got home). The salad came out loaded with bacon, cheese, etc-- so I just had it boxed up and brought home after picking through and eating some of the lettuce. Go home and had my drink and a "legal" salad LOL!. The rest of the day, I have been starving. No stomach growling starving - but mental starving. Ate a good on program supper, but finished the day off with 2 restricted packets - just couldnt get satisfied. HAve I really screwed things up? What should I expect from eating 2 restricted packets? I've been on program 9 weeks and have lost every week - just made 29 lbs.
Don't worry too much.bi didn't get the memo about 1 restricted a day until a few weeks ago. It is still much better than the chips I used to eat! But now we know! I am using the chocolate shake mix more now. It is pretty quick and easy.
Old 05-28-2012, 10:40 PM   #104  

S/C/G: 185/121/125

Height: 5'3

Quote:

YAYYY!! YOU GO GIRL!! you'll be SO happy with your decision not only now, but when you're finished. yes, this summer will be a challenge.... it will be one that we will ALL over come together!! and you'll be a sexy snow bunny and be bikini ready for next summer with a spritzer in your hand proud of you
Old 05-28-2012, 11:00 PM   #105  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana B View Post
Just checking to see if my picture is showing up....question for the experts out there, how can I add my progress photos...? The one I have on here is today's monthly photo.
Great photo; you are doing so well!

Quote:

A very smart woman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CassiR View Post
Hey everyone! I missed this forum! I'm back from vacation and back in phase 1 as of today. I met my goal before vacation but the scale is up from all the naughty foods I ate and alcohol consumed on vacation. I'm so glad to be back in phase 1! I hope to stay in phase 1 until I can fit comfortably in a size four. I was able to when I hit goal but they were tight for my tummy.
Anyways, it's good to be back on here! I meet with my coach tomorrow and am picking up more food for a couple weeks worth of p1. I figured I could do it on my own with the nashua food I have but I want to be held accountable to kick the pounds I gained while on vacation. I'm excited to be a loser again!
Welcome back!!
Closed Thread