Closed Thread

Old 05-27-2012, 03:40 PM   #151  
IP START: March 20th 2011

Height: 5'5''

so i feel like a total moron! i made a grilled cheese sandwich for my daughter and i had a salad for lunch (with Peach mango to drink) anyways, my cranky toddler was refusing to eat (as normal) and i told her "it's yummy, you love grilled cheese" she said "no im not eating' i was getting annoyed (as I do every meal time trying to get my 2 year old to eat,( everyday we have to pretty much beg her to eat, kid hates food)anyways without thinking i took a bite and said "see mommy likes it, its yummy" then realized i took a bite!! I feel so bad.
Old 05-27-2012, 04:11 PM   #152  

S/C/G: 196.6/130/134

Height: 5'2

Congrats to all of the "losers" this week!!!
Be thankful and proud, for even the tiniest of losses.
I lost nothing this week, would kill for a pound!
Not sure what my body is up to.
I have not gone off of the program
Old 05-27-2012, 04:18 PM   #153  
Started IP 1/16/2012

Location: Pine Mountain, Georgia & on a little lake in NE Michigan

S/C/G: 291/171.4/175

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewPath View Post
Thanks, NewPath, you make me feel better (boy that sounds bad). I was not even going to post today as I am exactly like you. Nothing this week. But, I'd kill even for a tenth of a pound. So, we're not alone. Not that it's any consolation for either of us. As you know, though, we need to keep going, OP. These weeks happen. Our bodies just do it in their adjustment to losses. Still, it is hard to handle.

Come on, we'll make it.
Molly
Old 05-27-2012, 04:29 PM   #154  

S/C/G: 195/141.6/145

Height: 5' 9"

Quote:
I see a trend. I have Sunday weigh-ins. I start questioning everything about what I have done on IP and have extreme doubts about my success. (Like me only having trace amounts of Ketones for the past 2 days.) I know that I should just relax and trust the program and myself....but, I am being honest. For the most part, it is ruining my entire weekends....even effecting my moods and effectiveness with chores, etc.
One thing that will help is going during the week, in the mornings, once I am done teaching. I think that part of my problem is that during the week I am so incredibly busy....I do not really even notice or care that I am on IP. I have gotten so used to it, that it is automatic and easy. When my week ends, I start to relax, forget about what I have done, and worry.
Seriously, each week, when I see the scales move down, I get choked up...as if the weight loss is some miracle!!!!
The more the diet has become effortless...the more I worry......
Rant, rant, rant.......
I think that is a good idea, less stress should be helpful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaypix View Post
I'm awake, had a horrid nightmare and woke up crying. I dreamt that everyone told me DH had died, but I had no proof of it, no body or anything, just had to take everyone's word for it and I was refusing to believe it. Woke up with DH breathing deep and even next to me and pretty much started sobbing I was so glad it was just a dream. I'm still emotional 3 hours later , I blame it on Wellbutrin and the Hormonal factor, but it still sucked big time.!
I too still get horrible nightmares, I won't go into the details but I know what it is like to wake up with your heart racing and tears streaming down your face! I always wake up DF and he holds me until it subsides, asks me what it was about. Talking about it seems to help calm me down. I'm sorry you had to go through that it is no fun.

Quote:
I might need some help getting some of those other brands, not familiar with Jet Fuel etc. , as I get further I'll post the links to my blog, which will have the packet as far as it's been gotten. My first endeavor is getting this recipe book done though and then posting recipes back up on the forum. I might switch gears to the handouts though if I start feeling a burnout come.
I want to help you with this. Can I help you to PDF or do you have one master PDF that you're entering them into? You could always insert them in to the master PDF. Let me know

Quote:
Originally Posted by harleygirl59 View Post
i feel so much better iv lost 20 lbs in 5 weeks and 17 inches sleep better more energy and not getting up at night to snack and most of all hardly any migraines im so happy for idea protein love the food have a awesome week everyone
You are doing awesome! hope you have a great memorial day weekend.

Quote:
OK so here is the book "skeleton" so far, just filling it in as I go through the recipe archive. Can I say that OMG we have a lot of recipes??? But this will be amazing once it is done.

Next goal after that will involve more help from ya'll, compiling UP TO DATE info in a packet / pdf of all phases, all nutritional info in a spreadsheet (think nutritional fliers at like, subway that list EVERYTHING for EVERY item on the menu, but for IP packets). Then will start spreading into the drinks, the alternative products, and ugh, there goes my brain again...if anyone sees it bouncing down the street, please throw bread crumbs in the general direction of South Dakota and send it home. Thanks
This looks great! I love it
Old 05-27-2012, 04:30 PM   #155  

Quote:
I think I understood about 30 percent of what you just said, but ohmygosh it sounds like fun!!!
It was great fun! Sorry for the lingo!
Old 05-27-2012, 04:45 PM   #156  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrinking Sandra View Post
so i feel like a total moron! i made a grilled cheese sandwich for my daughter and i had a salad for lunch (with Peach mango to drink) anyways, my cranky toddler was refusing to eat (as normal) and i told her "it's yummy, you love grilled cheese" she said "no im not eating' i was getting annoyed (as I do every meal time trying to get my 2 year old to eat,( everyday we have to pretty much beg her to eat, kid hates food)anyways without thinking i took a bite and said "see mommy likes it, its yummy" then realized i took a bite!! I feel so bad.
It was only one bite don't beat yourself up about it. just drink plenty of water and get right back on the horse.
Old 05-27-2012, 04:47 PM   #157  
Foxxybrown

S/C/G: 233/see ticker/160

Height: 5'9.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by willsmashfat View Post
Foxxy - that statement is really the key to unlocking so much of why we eat poorly (when not OP). This is why it is important to eat regularly so that we are never too hungry to make smart choices. If you follow this approach even after IP phases you will keep the weight off. Naturally thin people actually leave food on their plates and say no to dessert because they are full. We will get there too!
So true, Will. Just told my folks I'm bringing my food to put on the grill! Had my shake and off to the cook out I go!
Old 05-27-2012, 04:47 PM   #158  

Quote:
There is always next week and tomorrow is a new day!
Just stay on program and it will work.
Old 05-27-2012, 05:10 PM   #159  
Porthardygurl

S/C/G: 315/see ticker/180

Height: 6ft

Good afternoon everyone. Im gearing up for my 90 day challenge which will be commencing as of june 3rd..I cant start it now at this moment, cause i cant all the product until next week when we go down island...anywho..question...how much does the IP rtd shake cost?? Cause they have a Dr. B clinic down in Victoria where you can buy chocolate RTD shakes with the same stats as the IP shakes..in fact..rumour has it..its the same shake..and its about 16$ for 6 in a pack...how much do you pay?
Old 05-27-2012, 05:31 PM   #160  

S/C/G: 160/155/110

Height: 5'1"

so I'm at a surprise party at this very moment, there is peanut M&ms (my fav), chewy cake, AND cheesecake with pecan praline sauce (which I could eat by itself it smells so good..nom nom nom). Not a single vegetable in site. I'm about to die... I haven't cheated yet though!!! Just went to the fridge and found some cucumber (which I usually love, but it doesn't seem so delish right now haha) And my mom, who is also on IP, took a bite of crab dip! shame on her! but I'm not giving up, even though it looks like my weight has been pretty stagnant for the last week and a half, and I'm lacking motivation. Speaking of, I'm pretty sure I'm at a plateau. Advice??

Anyway. It is only because of all of you that I have not cheated yet! Even though the scale isn't moving, I know to trust the program and keep going! NO CHEATING FOR ME!
Old 05-27-2012, 05:34 PM   #161  

S/C/G: see ticker :)

Height: 5'6

Hi Everyone - Some great NSV's today ! Way to go Vet - I bet your wife is loving this diet now !

I just read NewMoms post and she has made me doubt my decision to phase off for the summer. When I started this diet in January, I set my first official goal for onederaland. I hoped to achieve this by July 1st. I am about 6 lbs away and I am confident I will reach my goal. After this I still have about 35-40 pounds to reach my ultimate goal.

My plan was to phase off for the summer, so that I could enjoy the weekend bbq's and a very occasional drink. I am not a big drinker and have had no problem abstaining, but I would like to be able to have a couple of ceasar's sitting by the pool this summer. I also would like to be able to enjoy the occasional baked potato on the BBQ and a hamburger....with a bun!!!

What would everyone suggest for me. Phase off and start back in September or continue phase 1 and allow myself the occasional cheat on the weekends?

All your advice would be appreciated.
Old 05-27-2012, 05:52 PM   #162  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tammywhiz View Post
Hi Everyone - Some great NSV's today ! Way to go Vet - I bet your wife is loving this diet now !

I just read NewMoms post and she has made me doubt my decision to phase off for the summer. When I started this diet in January, I set my first official goal for onederaland. I hoped to achieve this by July 1st. I am about 6 lbs away and I am confident I will reach my goal. After this I still have about 35-40 pounds to reach my ultimate goal.

My plan was to phase off for the summer, so that I could enjoy the weekend bbq's and a very occasional drink. I am not a big drinker and have had no problem abstaining, but I would like to be able to have a couple of ceasar's sitting by the pool this summer. I also would like to be able to enjoy the occasional baked potato on the BBQ and a hamburger....with a bun!!!

What would everyone suggest for me. Phase off and start back in September or continue phase 1 and allow myself the occasional cheat on the weekends?

All your advice would be appreciated.
Continue with phase one until you are done! My coach has a saying in a picture frame in her office... It reads something like 'if you want to lose weight you will, there are no good reasons for not doing it, only excuses' I might have butchered it but I'm sure the heart of it is there.
Old 05-27-2012, 05:59 PM   #163  

S/C/G: 185/121/125

Height: 5'3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefany1769 View Post
Continue with phase one until you are done! My coach has a saying in a picture frame in her office... It reads something like 'if you want to lose weight you will, there are no good reasons for not doing it, only excuses' I might have butchered it but I'm sure the heart of it is there.
WELL SAID!! it's just that...everything about this diet, not just the physical part of it, but the mental part too is so important. you must believe in yourself.. you must finish what you started without deviations.. i wish i wouldn't have phased for 2 weeks. Plus, the summer time phase off (or weekend cheats) will have their repercussions and you can be worse off than where you started. i started this diet RIGHT before thanksgiving.. i didn't cheat on thanksgiving, christmas, new years, my birthday, st. patricks day....etc etc or any days in between. trust me , it wasnt easy, but i'm here and i'm so happy i stayed true to IP the whole way!! sorry to rant on your quote, i know it was made for the other girl, but i just had to
Old 05-27-2012, 06:14 PM   #164  

S/C/G: 191/175/135

Height: 5'1"

Good Day all! Another beautiful sunny day here and I just finished water-sealing the deck. New Path and Molly, you'll be A-OK as your still OP and there is no gain so it's still rockin! You ladies are just waiting for next time when the "Whoosh" Fairy makes a big visit! I know you'll do fine. Am a little light-headed at the moment due to the the product for the deck, but all is well! Had my snack of the strawberry wafers....I think they are almost my new favorite, and now off to practice my euphonuim for a bit. So grateful to be on here and keep up the terrific work everyone!
Old 05-27-2012, 06:25 PM   #165  

S/C/G: 204/143/135

Height: 5' 1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porthardygurl View Post
Good afternoon everyone. Im gearing up for my 90 day challenge which will be commencing as of june 3rd..I cant start it now at this moment, cause i cant all the product until next week when we go down island...anywho..question...how much does the IP rtd shake cost?? Cause they have a Dr. B clinic down in Victoria where you can buy chocolate RTD shakes with the same stats as the IP shakes..in fact..rumour has it..its the same shake..and its about 16$ for 6 in a pack...how much do you pay?
Hi Port, I think the IP ones are about $28 or so. I bought some Dr. B ones and they are about half the price of the IP ones.

Pat
Closed Thread