Closed Thread

Old 05-26-2012, 01:19 PM   #61  
Foxxybrown

S/C/G: 233/see ticker/160

Height: 5'9.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by instantmama View Post
Hi, this is my first time posting (on day 3). My counselor told me that no matter what make the pancakes as muffins. In all the years she has done this (she was on it too) she has not heard one successful story about it being an actual pancake. Hope that helps!

Thanks, Instant!!! I definitely learned my lesson today!!!! Was out in the garden today tending to my veggies (worked up quite a sweat!). It will be awesome when they are ready as it will save me tons of money!!!
Old 05-26-2012, 01:23 PM   #62  

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmcvet View Post
Thanks folks. So a few more NSV I went out w/o suspenders on this morning. Needed to get some groceries we forgot to bring to the condo EVOO and green peppers for me! It was nice.

TMI Alert!

So at my weight being intimate with my wife has been difficult. We just haven't fit together too well. I will spare you the details but this morning we made love and afterwards she said what I was thinking. That was the best sex we've had in years. I will take credit for at least half if the technique but the weight loss let us connect physically and emotionally in a way we haven't in years. It made us both feel wonderful. Hopefully I have not scarred you!

Off to the wedding! Thanks again for being there! I really appreciate it!
YES!!!! Better sex is fantastic!!!
Old 05-26-2012, 01:26 PM   #63  

S/C/G: 196.6/130/134

Height: 5'2

So...who would have ever thought that "baking cookies" would be a very important part of IP? ....Funny, there are no recipes for such cookies on the thread!!!!!!
So, taking this a bit further, I wonder if there are any new little IP baby cookies out there? Oh wait, perhaps they could still be in the oven.
Have a great day everyone!

It is hot here in New England. So glad I started IP when I did, wished I had started earlier...
Old 05-26-2012, 01:47 PM   #64  
On IP since 04/29/12

S/C/G: 228/187/135

Quote:
So, now for me - you know Wuv worked with me 5 weeks ago to prepare me for going on this big wedding anniversary trip. I am currently in Provence, after a few days in Paris. Five weeks ago I began phasing off to prepare. I was down
25 pounds of the 45 or so I want to lose. I did 2 weeks of phase 2 and 2 weeks of phase 3. This is pretty much the trip of a lifetime so am being pretty good but still having bread with butter. Here's what's amazing: I don't have any cravings. I'm eating 3 meals/day and have an IP bar as snack. Yes, I am eating some incredible french food with fattening suaces, but still fit in my new navy size 12 shorts, just as I did when I left. And I just put them on today - they haven't had a chance to get stretched out, LOL! I don't have my ticker in front of me, but from the time I started Phase 2 to the time I I left for this trip, which covered 4 weeks, I still lost 5 pounds. I expect I gained some weight but it doesn't show - so far. I'm also not able to drink my water but I am walking hours and hours daily. I think this diet is amazing - phasing off slowly is critical - I'm not going nuts over fabulous bread and chocolate...no cravings or rebound effect - so far.

I still have another week and a half and will go back to phase 1 as soon as I get home (already have 3 packets lined up on my kitchen counter). So that's the first half of my vacation story.

Keep up the good work everyone!
Really glad to hear that ;-) And it's inspiring as well as I am leaving in a month for 2 weeks in Costa Rica. You're an example that it can be done ;-)

Enjoy your trip ;-)
Old 05-26-2012, 01:48 PM   #65  

S/C/G: 180/176/155

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darralyn View Post
You are gorgeous! I love seeing your picture!! .

You definately are Foxxy!!! You are so pretty!! Love seeing both the new picturrs of both you lovely ladies!!!

Thank you!!
Old 05-26-2012, 02:01 PM   #66  

S/C/G: 191/175/135

Height: 5'1"

Smile

Good Morning/Almost Afternoon everyone! It seems like everyone is having a great start to their weekend! Sun is still shining here in Wainwright and just finished taking Denver for a long walk! He loves everyone he meets which makes for a more enjoyable walk...since he is 6 months old, he just needs to learn a little more tbale manners!
Old 05-26-2012, 02:23 PM   #67  

S/C/G: 250/225(First Goal)

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxxybrown View Post
That's awesome, NOVA!!!! I hope to be able to do the same when I go to BBQs. I plan to make myself some shrimp kebobs for the grill and a salad to take with me so I can eat with everyone. Or I may take BBQ Chicken (WF BBQ). Anyone tried the WF BBQ? Maybe I should take a Peanut bar or something as a desert to help keep me from eating sweets too?
Hey Foxxy - I have the WF BBQ sauce, I like it, I haven't cooked with it, my daughter doesn't like it...I use it to dip my food in.
Old 05-26-2012, 02:31 PM   #68  

S/C/G: 195/162/135 Before IP 225

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Thanks folks. So a few more NSV I went out w/o suspenders on this morning. Needed to get some groceries we forgot to bring to the condo EVOO and green peppers for me! It was nice.

TMI Alert!

So at my weight being intimate with my wife has been difficult. We just haven't fit together too well. I will spare you the details but this morning we made love and afterwards she said what I was thinking. That was the best sex we've had in years. I will take credit for at least half if the technique but the weight loss let us connect physically and emotionally in a way we haven't in years. It made us both feel wonderful. Hopefully I have not scarred you!

I am very happy for you that you and your wife had a cookie baking session I am sure it was a great bonding experience!! Things will probably get better and better from now on!! You go Guy!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by patns View Post
Man I'm glad I never had all the measuring and checking things people have such as the scales at the coach's office and the stix etc.
My coach just had a WW scale and a measuring tape.

I'd have gone nuts worrying about all the %ages of this and that so many people have checked.
Pat
You look fabulous also!!! You look 20 years younger as your new slim self!!
Old 05-26-2012, 02:58 PM   #69  
Started IP 12 Apr 12

S/C/G: 270/179/170

Height: 5'4

Quote:

TMI Alert!

ooh la la that is fantastic! All I can say is Work it

Smooches
Old 05-26-2012, 03:39 PM   #70  

Height: 5'3"

Can someone tell me how to do the spinach shake real quick? I've been looking on the board, but can't find it. I know to put the spinach and chocolate shake in the blender, but what else? Thanks in advance!
Old 05-26-2012, 03:50 PM   #71  

S/C/G: 195/162/135 Before IP 225

Height: 5'4"

Hello Everyone! Hope you're all having an OP weekend! I just did the cemetary visits with my last (still living) step-dad. My mom was married 3 times and the one that passed this week was step father #1. My sister used to make our bio dad, step father #1, and step father #2 line up for pictures and refer to them as "My three Dads".
I now get to clean my dirty house and putz around the house. Which I am looking forward to. The funeral for my Step-dad #1 is on Tuesday so there is a lot of family in town I will be seeing; so I best get the house clean in case anyone wants to come over.

It is great to hear of everyones plans and suceesses this weekend so far! Hope everyone has a wonderful Memorial weekend as we remember those who fought for our freedom!

Hugs to all of you and keep up the great work!!!
Old 05-26-2012, 04:00 PM   #72  
Round 2 started 6/21/13

S/C/G: 269/ticker/165

Height: 5'7"

Hi IP Chicks (and guys),
I've been neglecting this forum for a few weeks in favor of match.com. Been on a few dates, had some fun, but have grown quite tired of it already. I just don't think I'm ready to look for a new relationship just yet. Too many body image issues still (despite the huge progress). Besides, I missed reading the daily chats, and you guys are by far more entertaining, supportive, and interesting than the men in my town. Every single one of my dates tried to get me to eat/drink something I didn't want and got hugely offended when I declined. I wasn't even mean about it, just said "no thanks, I'm fine with what I'm having." since when do you have to drink alcohol or eat pizza to be attractive to a guy??? Maybe one of our own gentlemen on this forum could enlighten me

Done rambling... Happy to be back and more involved with what's really important
Old 05-26-2012, 04:02 PM   #73  

S/C/G: 190/159/130

Height: 5"1

Quote:

TMI Alert!

You "lucky" guy! HEE HEE HEE - If that's not motivation - I don't know what is!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darralyn View Post
Hello Everyone! Hope you're all having an OP weekend! I just did the cemetary visits with my last (still living) step-dad. My mom was married 3 times and the one that passed this week was step father #1. My sister used to make our bio dad, step father #1, and step father #2 line up for pictures and refer to them as "My three Dads".
I now get to clean my dirty house and putz around the house. Which I am looking forward to. The funeral for my Step-dad #1 is on Tuesday so there is a lot of family in town I will be seeing; so I best get the house clean in case anyone wants to come over.

It is great to hear of everyones plans and suceesses this weekend so far! Hope everyone has a wonderful Memorial weekend as we remember those who fought for our freedom!

Hugs to all of you and keep up the great work!!!
Have a great weekend reconnecting with family.

I want to go to a movie tonight -
Old 05-26-2012, 04:07 PM   #74  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanie Mommy View Post
Hi IP Chicks (and guys),
I've been neglecting this forum for a few weeks in favor of match.com. Been on a few dates, had some fun, but have grown quite tired of it already. I just don't think I'm ready to look for a new relationship just yet. Too many body image issues still (despite the huge progress). Besides, I missed reading the daily chats, and you guys are by far more entertaining, supportive, and interesting than the men in my town. Every single one of my dates tried to get me to eat/drink something I didn't want and got hugely offended when I declined. I wasn't even mean about it, just said "no thanks, I'm fine with what I'm having." since when do you have to drink alcohol or eat pizza to be attractive to a guy??? Maybe one of our own gentlemen on this forum could enlighten me

Done rambling... Happy to be back and more involved with what's really important
I am with you on the dating thing it sucks....lol....I haven't done match.com but did do plenty of fish. Met a few guys but not worth the time of day. On my profile I state that I am a BBW and that I have loss 156lbs so they KNOW I am a bigger girl first thing. Then once you met its like can you eat this or that and I am like I will have a salad a meat or a steak with veggies that simple. Its not complicated really. But I have met a nice guy who is an OTR driver, been talking for 3 weeks, he doesn't come home until July 20th. He is really sweet and we are always on the phone, almost like high school again, in fact, my oldest said Mom you are on the phone more than I am with my gf...lol..He drives alone so he has time to talk and helps him pass his time. I am really enjoying talking to him, I just don't like the fact that he won't come home til July to meet but its ok, sacrifices are being made early on and that is what it is all about. OOPS...rambling...sorry
Old 05-26-2012, 04:08 PM   #75  

S/C/G: 172.5/129/128

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by readytolive View Post
Can someone tell me how to do the spinach shake real quick? I've been looking on the board, but can't find it. I know to put the spinach and chocolate shake in the blender, but what else? Thanks in advance!
I put 2 big handfuls of raw spinach in the blender with about 1/4-1/2 cup water and 6 ice cubes - I use some WF Butterscotch for sweetness. Blend until spinach is liquid and then add pudding packet or RTD (add the IP pudding last - if you add at the beginning it gets too foamy). If I use Banana pudding I will add a few drops of banana extract for extra flavor. Pretty well any flavor of pudding is good. Enjoy
Closed Thread