Old 08-14-2012, 02:06 PM   #406  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by mammoth357 View Post
!

Wuv darlin, great job on that post-up on other thread...if anything it could have even been stronger, I could tell you were holding-back and using "softer" gloves for her...either way, nicely done!

Kick some ketones today all!
Jake
thanks, I was biting my tongue a lot. Some already think I am a know it all and a B but I am who I am so deal with it ya know....haha..I speak the truth from the heart and experience.
wuv2bloved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 02:50 PM   #407  
Dieting Since Birth!

S/C/G: 308/ Ticker /208

Rockin-out wuv!!! :0
mammoth357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 08:49 PM   #408  

S/C/G: 364/355.2/200

Height: 6'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyrysk View Post
Welcome!!!

DW has been on the plan with me since we started in January. Shes down 52# and looking good it sure makes it easier when your planning meals.

We are very lucky that we have the ladies on this board that take care of us. We have a tendency to fall off the front page because were not chatty enough.

Have a great week.
Wow! That is some amazing success! We are looking forward to the same! Yes, it's nice having a shepherd like Wuv. This forum has been such an encouragement. I found it via Google, and thought at first: "No Men" - then I saw our forum - that's great to be welcomed here. This is a great community!
Bishope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 08:54 PM   #409  

S/C/G: 364/355.2/200

Height: 6'4"

Echoing Mammoth: You guys are a bunch of LOSERS!!! :-P

Awesome job! You all are nailing this...woo!
Bishope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 06:05 AM   #410  

S/C/G: 330/319/230

Height: 6'-0

Not a bad WI this week almost got to what i wanted. so push a little harder this week and maybe i will get there. WI#7 7.4lbs. so not bad. have a good one everyone.

Big Daddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 07:34 AM   #411  
Dieting Since Birth!

Very cool Bigdad! 7.7 is awesome! I get 4 or 5 each week and thats pushing hard...no bars, no restricted items etc...but I have zero metabolism since birth! I came out of the womb and the doctor said "put him on a diet"...or so it seems! haha!
Hey...Congrats!
Cheers;
Jake
Old 08-15-2012, 10:02 AM   #412  
~John Wayne~ On:6/21/2012

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Daddy View Post
Not a bad WI this week almost got to what i wanted. so push a little harder this week and maybe i will get there. WI#7 7.4lbs. so not bad. have a good one everyone.
I want to loose 7.4 in one week, that's AWESOME. I've been averaging about 4. I know if I pushed myself a little harder it would come off quicker, but I also know if I push myself too hard I will push myself right off of the program too. Balancing act going on here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mammoth357 View Post
I came out of the womb and the doctor said "put him on a diet"...or so it seems! haha!
Hey...Congrats!
Cheers;
Jake
This made me laugh, too funny.
jwdesselle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 10:21 AM   #413  
~John Wayne~ On:6/21/2012

Height: 5'4"

Default Quick slump

Hey everyone. Just wanted to say the wind is escaping my sails. Just feeling a little unmotivated today. I went back and read some of the good postings from you all who have been on this program for a long while. I just figured out that I've been on here for 8 weeks. WOW, this is the longest I've even been on a diet, and by far the most I've ever lost.

So see, just by my posting this my sails are starting to fill back up. I need to go read some more good postings.

Hope everyone has a great day. I have my WI this afternoon. I'm going to ask my coach for a copy of all my WI results and plug them into an app I got on my phone so I can see a graph of my results. That should help also. (The app is pretty cool. It even has IP foods in it!!)

Oh, I am going out of town on September 21 for a fun weekend in Atlanta. There will be 4 of us and one of my buddies going is on IP also. I am pretty excited, and a little worried about food. But, lots of roller coasters, can make me happy any day.
jwdesselle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 11:30 AM   #414  
Started IP 05/30/12

S/C/G: 230/See Ticker/180

Height: 5'7"

Hey guys! I stopped posting in the other threads for the most part, as this is where it's at. Anyway, had a great WI today. Way better than I expected. I lost 10 lbs! So I'm officially under the 200 lbs mark for the first time in over a decade. I'm pretty excited. Taking a month off didn't seem to sabatoge me too much, just slowed me down from getting to goal weight. Speaking of goal weight, I have changed that a couple of times, so I'm not even sure I want to go down to 180, but I'll keep that up there for the time being.

Have a great day guys!
Robag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 11:30 AM   #415  
Started IP 05/30/12

S/C/G: 230/See Ticker/180

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Daddy View Post

Great job Big Daddy! Great to see all of these awesome WI's!
Robag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 01:30 PM   #416  
Began IP 3-29-2012

S/C/G: 470/316/220

Height: 6'00"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robag View Post
Hey guys! I stopped posting in the other threads for the most part, as this is where it's at. Anyway, had a great WI today. Way better than I expected. I lost 10 lbs! So I'm officially under the 200 lbs mark for the first time in over a decade. I'm pretty excited. Taking a month off didn't seem to sabatoge me too much, just slowed me down from getting to goal weight. Speaking of goal weight, I have changed that a couple of times, so I'm not even sure I want to go down to 180, but I'll keep that up there for the time being.

Have a great day guys!
DUDE that is freaking AWESOME. I am not sure I will ever see the 100's again but I am looking forward to getting back into the 200's again! Good work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwdesselle View Post
Hey everyone. Just wanted to say the wind is escaping my sails. Just feeling a little unmotivated today. I went back and read some of the good postings from you all who have been on this program for a long while. I just figured out that I've been on here for 8 weeks. WOW, this is the longest I've even been on a diet, and by far the most I've ever lost.

So see, just by my posting this my sails are starting to fill back up. I need to go read some more good postings.

Hope everyone has a great day. I have my WI this afternoon. I'm going to ask my coach for a copy of all my WI results and plug them into an app I got on my phone so I can see a graph of my results. That should help also. (The app is pretty cool. It even has IP foods in it!!)

Oh, I am going out of town on September 21 for a fun weekend in Atlanta. There will be 4 of us and one of my buddies going is on IP also. I am pretty excited, and a little worried about food. But, lots of roller coasters, can make me happy any day.
JW

I was in a funk for a while too. Not really down just got kinda comfortable. I snapped out of it Sunday and feel much better now. I think it's to be expected, this is a marathon not a sprint. I hear ya on being the longest on a diet. I am two weeks away from five months!
usmcvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 01:33 PM   #417  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Y'all come talk to me when y'all hit 67 weeks and STILL going strong!!....y'all got this...y'all numbers are outstanding...If I could pull the numbers y'all do I would be estatic!!...USMC....good thing you started posting this week, I was putting man hunt out on you...I was getting ready to CALL you and give you my "Tough Love"......lol
wuv2bloved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 02:15 PM   #418  
Dieting Since Birth!

JW: Sounds like it will be a great trip! Always good to have someone else doing IP along...you can figure out what to eat with some help! I write out my days menu the night before and that helps a lot. My "go to" food on the road is a salad with grilled chicken. I always carry a bunch of the walden farms zero cal dressing packets with me. I get them at netrition.com

Robag: CONGRATS man...10lbs is over the top awesome! Celebrate with an extra 1/2 cup spinach! haha! Great job getting under 200! Amazing!

Jake
Old 08-15-2012, 03:52 PM   #419  
Began IP 3-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
Y'all come talk to me when y'all hit 67 weeks and STILL going strong!!....y'all got this...y'all numbers are outstanding...If I could pull the numbers y'all do I would be estatic!!...USMC....good thing you started posting this week, I was putting man hunt out on you...I was getting ready to CALL you and give you my "Tough Love"......lol
I just scheduled a WI, the first in about a month, I really need some IP food! I am drinking my last chocolate shake I have stashed at work!
Old 08-15-2012, 03:53 PM   #420  
Began IP 3-29-2012

New photo to the left, taken today.