Closed Thread

Old 05-22-2012, 12:18 PM   #46  

Getting another new coach. This is my fourth one since starting IP Jan. 30. Arggg! I'm so aggravated. They pass us off from one to the other like we're paper dolls, not real people. I'm seriously thinking about quitting the clinic and finishing up on my own. I can get my IP products online, so I'm not worried about that. I want to lose about 10 more pounds, and then move to Phase 2. My only concern is going through the rest of the phases--2, 3, and finally getting to 4. I so don't want to mess this up. I want to be sure I get through the rest of the phases properly. I would appreciate some feedback if anyone has any ideas/suggestions. Thanks!
Andie
Old 05-22-2012, 12:22 PM   #47  

S/C/G: 148/146/110

Hi Andie!
I am new to the boards but not to dieting, wellness coaching etc...you sound like you have the knowledge to complete this program, and posting here provides amazing support, - what does a coach provide that you like? I am doing the online programs so no coach but I have found a wealth of information, books, youtube videos etc. I will come here for the daily support and I am happy to help you anyway I can
Old 05-22-2012, 12:31 PM   #48  
Restarting IP 100%

S/C/G: 272/see signature/165

Height: 5.6

Hello everyone,

We had an amazing long weekend in here, my family and I went to Kingston, Ontario and we spent lots of time on the water with my step daughter and husband jetskiing

Here is a picture of me from this weekend, and it is the most recent picture of me, so I'm sure that at one point I'll use it for my before and after photos

Anyway, as some of you may know about me that I have been struggling with sticking back to the program 100% after Christmas and as time passed by and it is almost 6 months now since Christmas, I decided to get help, so I asked Wuv to be my online coach and she so nicely agreed, we agreed that I will be reporting my weight to her each Thursday and I will report my measurements to her once a month. Big Thank you Wuv, you're amazing.

And to top it all, I had an appointment with the fertility clinic last week (since I am dying to have a baby and it is not happening) and to my luck, I got the doctor that has to point out about my weight problem in front of my husband, and what made me mad was that she said that I SHOULD be at 180 pounds or less! I got so irritated cause my husband has been hammering my head down with the fact that I should be at 180! and oh boy! I've never seen a bigger smile on his face than at this moment! he looked at me and his eyes were telling me the biggest ''I told you so'' I've heard in my life! I don't know why it upsat me this much, but it did, even though it was the truth, I really did not want to hear it from the doctor especially in front of Scott! But anyway...

In addition to the help I'm getting in here and Wuv's help, I decided to start a blog in which I will share my journey, this way, I keep myself busy and it keeps me more accountable, I will be updating it each day from everything I eat to every emotion I am going through.

Please visit my blog and let me know what you think about it:

http://losingweightbeforehappilygainingit.blogspot.ca/

I wanted to say to Cadu: you look amazing! You will rock at the wedding.

Also the same to Rissimo, you look great and thank you for the MOTIVATION quote, that's nice.

Hope everyone will be doing amazing this week
Attached Images
File Type: jpg facebook_855604101.jpg (30.2 KB, 51 views)

Last edited by sandralosingweight; 05-22-2012 at 12:34 PM.
Old 05-22-2012, 12:41 PM   #49  

Quote:
Originally Posted by dietpartner View Post
Hi Andie!
I am new to the boards but not to dieting, wellness coaching etc...you sound like you have the knowledge to complete this program, and posting here provides amazing support, - what does a coach provide that you like? I am doing the online programs so no coach but I have found a wealth of information, books, youtube videos etc. I will come here for the daily support and I am happy to help you anyway I can
Thanks, dietpartner. I come to this site constantly throughout the day and have learned tons. I don't post unless I have something different to say, but I'm here! I've got Phase 1 down to a science, so I'm not worried about that. I don't really get much from the "coaching" except measurements (I weigh at home, too, to keep on top of it) and every coach measures differently. The new coach last night didn't put the tape measure anywhere near where the last coach did, and I had to keep moving it to the correct places. I just don't want to mess up when I move on to the rest of the phases. I was told that I would meet back with the nutritionist when I got to Phase 4, and I'm wondering what she will tell me. I'm actually thinking about telling them that I'm phasing off now (while actually staying on phase 1) just to get the information.
Old 05-22-2012, 12:49 PM   #50  
Began IP 3-29-2012

S/C/G: 470/316/220

Height: 6'00"

Andie,

I am a newbie here and don't know much about anything but Phase 1. I'm going to be in P1 for a long time. But I do know the folks here will help you when you need it.
Old 05-22-2012, 12:55 PM   #51  

[QUOTE=usmcvet;4342687]Andie,

I am a newbie here and don't know much about anything but Phase 1. I'm going to be in P1 for a long time. But I do know the folks here will help you when you need it.[/QUOTE

Thanks, usmcvet. I don't consider you a newbie at all!
Old 05-22-2012, 01:17 PM   #52  

S/C/G: 148/146/110

You sound so good - confident! Mess up?? No way! You have new eating habits, you know what your body likes/dislikes - you are so on your way! From working in the health club field for years I know how frustrating it can be to have a new coach - especially if they are measuring you! The orbitape is suppose to be a great product for individual use because it clamps at the measurement point so you can't pull it tight one time and leave it loose the next.
Old 05-22-2012, 01:23 PM   #53  
On IP since 04/29/12

S/C/G: 228/187/135

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadu View Post
Good luck at WI Kat & Wendy!
So today I go for a cut & color then going to get a dress for my Niece's wedding (june 8). I have been waiting to go get this dress becuase I was loosing so rapidly. My goal was to get a size 12 for this wedding but.. I dont know if I can do it. I can get in a 12 pant but they are snug. Regardless, if I had not started IP I would be buying a size 20 - 22 dress today so I am happy. (Since I will have fresh styled hair I may as well take my new avatar pic today)
That's great, one of those days I like to call "To me / from me" :-) Enjoy, can't wait to see the new pics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolirish View Post
Good afternoon All. I had weigh in #2 today and am down 4.5lbs!! Brilliant, really delighted. I have met my first mini goal. I have to be careful though because in the past I have been known to celebrate a loss with a snack which leads to another one. SABOTAGE. Ridiculous I know. I am aware.
Congrats on the loss, stay focused on your next objectives ;-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joplingrl View Post
Today is the one year anniversary of the tornado that destroyed most of my town, many of my friends lost there homes over 8000 all together.4000 business were destroyed including my own. 160 people died that day and many more since. Last night the president spoke at our graduation which was a honor.5 of our schools we destroyed so the high school held classes at our local mall. Today is a day to remember and honor the souls lost. Please pray for Joplin today.
My thoughts are with you ;-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmcvet View Post
Great idea. Last Night I took a gallon bag and filled it up with up with a pound of mushrooms and two large green peppers i just sliced up. Now I have them ready to add to my omelet and lean meat. I also cut up a large onion and put it in a seperate baggie. I added them after cooking my lean pork and other veggies.
That's what I call organized. Inspiring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rissimo View Post
M-Make short term goals
O-Out with the negative thoughts
T-Think of whay you want it
I-Imagine how you will feel
V-Visualize the future you want
A-Acknowledge your successes
T-Treat yourself with respect
I-Investigate new ideas and foods
O-Observe your new healthy lifestyle
N-NEVER ever give up and NEVER give in
I like that!

All is well here. I had a dream in which I was sooooo falling off wagon and I felt so frustrated this morning :-) I was happy that all was ok ;-)

Have a great OP day!
Old 05-22-2012, 01:32 PM   #54  
Started IP 12 Apr 12

S/C/G: 270/179/170

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Originally Posted by rissimo View Post
Don't let it get to you. Just remember the scale will fluctuate daily and not even move. Does not mean that you are not losing, you stressing about it will make is stay or not move etc.... If you must get on there everyday, just do it out of curiosity, not expecting it to do anything. This plan does work, you body is more than likely just readjusting to what you have done so far. I am one of those that gets on there everysingle morning, if it moves, down great, but I don'g go by what it says until my offical weigh in day. Keep feeling good about yourself, remember, you are so worth this and you have come so far.

M-Make short term goals
O-Out with the negative thoughts
T-Think of whay you want it
I-Imagine how you will feel
V-Visualize the future you want
A-Acknowledge your successes
T-Treat yourself with respect
I-Investigate new ideas and foods
O-Observe your new healthy lifestyle
N-NEVER ever give up and NEVER give in
Thank you for the "motivation" rissimo, it has really been inspirational, I realized that I stalled at WW at the same weight loss. I think my inner she devil might be trying to sabotage me
Old 05-22-2012, 01:34 PM   #55  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by dietpartner View Post
WOW!!! You are all such an inspiration to me!! Every post I read makes me want to congratulate each one of you on not only your physical accomplishments but your emotional ones as well! Keep up the great work everyone!!
I hope you dont mind one more addition to the IP plan. Since I learned about it here I have been reading everything in site while I wait for my supplies to arrive. I bought them through the to go program. Until they arrive I am keeping carbs way down which is the opposite of how I usually eat. I am a fruit, cookies, and pretzel junkie. I would never have believed that statement in a million years because I dont eat those foods during the day - just on weekend nights while zoning out infront of the television. Naturally this turned into not just friday night but sat, sun, and now atleast 5 days a week! To counter the effects I was doing alot of green juice fasting days but over time this stopped working for me. - Shocker! My eating habits are awful as a result. I am dying to get off of the roller coaster which is hard as family members say every sunday night - lets fast theses next few days - noooooo! So I am thrilled that I may actually balance my blood sugar and develop consistent eating habits!
Thanks again to everyone here, your posts are so helpful!!
Welcome to the IP family, sounds to me like you are already on the right track by cutting the carbs and such. You will have your good days and your bad, not going to lie about that but overall you will have more good than bad. Put your head in the game and keep your eye on the prize...your goal!...You can do this, many of us are here and ALL will help where we can....good luck!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andie0606 View Post
Getting another new coach. This is my fourth one since starting IP Jan. 30. Arggg! I'm so aggravated. They pass us off from one to the other like we're paper dolls, not real people. I'm seriously thinking about quitting the clinic and finishing up on my own. I can get my IP products online, so I'm not worried about that. I want to lose about 10 more pounds, and then move to Phase 2. My only concern is going through the rest of the phases--2, 3, and finally getting to 4. I so don't want to mess this up. I want to be sure I get through the rest of the phases properly. I would appreciate some feedback if anyone has any ideas/suggestions. Thanks!
Andie
Andie, you have had coach issues from the start. Phase 2 and 3 will be easy and 4 will be easy as well. There are enough of us here to help you out. You have phase 1 down, phase 2 is just eat the same thing for lunch as you do dinner. Phase 3 gets a little more complicated but is really easy. You can do this, I have no doubts about it. Maybe one of the BR girls like Paintlady can team up with you since she is already in Maintenance and help guide you there. I am not there yet but I will sure help you out if you need
Old 05-22-2012, 01:36 PM   #56  

S/C/G: 233/199/133

Height: 5'4"

Talking New Member

Hello, I am new to this post thing but wanna give it a try. I have been OP since March 1 and am down 27#. I feel really good and motivated but can use some company
Old 05-22-2012, 01:48 PM   #57  
Started IP 12 Apr 12

S/C/G: 270/179/170

Height: 5'4

Wuv, thank you for the words of encouragement! (I love funky music too).
Salmongirl, thank you also. I WILL be more positive about dropping this weight, it IS gonna happen!

Have a great day ladies, again thanks!
Old 05-22-2012, 01:48 PM   #58  
started IP 3/30/12

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5' 4"

Good afternoon all

Congratulations to the losers who had WI's today

Have a great OP day!

Cadu You may be pleasantly surprised that you will fit in a size 12 dress. You look great

NSV are happening for me.. Just realised that my size 16 stretchy pants are loose! The other size 16 jeans are dropping off of me.. Cant wait to keep staying on track and watch the weight drop off!!

Have a great OP day everyone!
Old 05-22-2012, 01:50 PM   #59  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by PUPRZR View Post
Hello, I am new to this post thing but wanna give it a try. I have been OP since March 1 and am down 27#. I feel really good and motivated but can use some company
Welcome to the IP family and congrats on your loses so far. This is an amazing program and the support here is terrific.....pop a squat and join in....you could be here for hours reading though so I am warning you....this site is addictive!....haha
Old 05-22-2012, 01:52 PM   #60  
Porthardygurl

S/C/G: 315/see ticker/180

Height: 6ft

Good Morning All.. a dreary day in Port Hardy, BC but nonetheless, another day.

Its DAY 5 for me. Last night i barely survived..and when i mean barely survived.. i mean..man did i feel sick.. i had like the worst stomach ache/headache/fatigue and man was i irritable yesterday, i got mad at everything...

Well Its day 5 now and i think i woke up on the right side of the bed this morning because im down another pound, im not irritable, im not feeling exhausted and my stomach doesnt ache. Praise God! I think i can actually see my stomach slimming down. Usually when i eat carbs it looks like im six months pregnant, but now that i have no carbs except veggies in my diet, my stomach has gone from looking pregnant, to finally reducing the bump down to virtually flat..Now i just have flat jiggly fat...i dont look pregnant anymore... And my shirts can actually go back to fitting normal on me...Its amazing what 5 days without bready carbs can do for a person!

Anywho.. i hope all of you have a great day.
Closed Thread