Closed Thread

Old 05-19-2012, 10:19 AM   #31  

S/C/G: 196.6/130/134

Height: 5'2

Wuv, sending prayers and positive energy your way. I pray that you are safe and that your mom and family are all reunited and well.
Old 05-19-2012, 10:51 AM   #32  

S/C/G: 195/162/135 Before IP 225

Height: 5'4"

Wuv,
You and your Mom are in my prayers!
Old 05-19-2012, 10:54 AM   #33  

S/C/G: 274/193/165

Height: 5' 6 1/2"

Praying for your mom Wuv. Hope all is well.

Today I ordered panniers for my bike so that I can ride it when I go shopping! I do a lot of riding during the summer, but had no way to haul groceries home and I don't like wearing a backpack--so I'll let you know if I make good use of them!
Old 05-19-2012, 11:04 AM   #34  
Started IP 2/23/2012

S/C/G: 192.2/142.4/140

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefany1769 View Post
Prayers from Alaska running to you and yours
I am with her on this Double the prayers coming from North Pole, AK
Old 05-19-2012, 11:14 AM   #35  

I want to wish everyone a wonderful day and the will to stay OP! What a lovely bunch of people! I have been reading all the posts of prayers and well wishers from virtually all over the globe. Netherlands, Candada, North Pole Alaska....Wow, can you feel that love Wuv??
This forum is so powerful!! I am in tears with gratitude for all of this caring.. I don't mean to be so emotional but this is so beautiful all of you coming together to help one another and be there for each other. I thank God I found this support of so many people I have grown to love and respect.

I am doing well on the program; almost everyday my head wants food but I resist because I come on this forum and read everyone's posts and it gives me the strength to stay 100% OP. I realize I will always struggle with wanting to eat for other reasons than nutrition and will need to try to figure out another path; well this is surely one path I see myself on even after the weight loss. I want to stay and know you people forever!
Old 05-19-2012, 11:44 AM   #36  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
I posted this late last night but wanted to post it here as well.......I need help.....My mom was rushed to the hospital tonight with the shakes, being pale, throwing up and having trouble breathing. Can each of you please pray that she is ok. I am not going home tonight because it is too late for me to get on the road alone (11:45pm) so my brother told me to stay put until they find out what is going on with her. Thanks in advance
Sending lots of positive vibes your way Lisa. Hope you get better news this morning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darralyn View Post
I want to wish everyone a wonderful day and the will to stay OP! What a lovely bunch of people! I have been reading all the posts of prayers and well wishers from virtually all over the globe. Netherlands, Candada, North Pole Alaska....Wow, can you feel that love Wuv??
This forum is so powerful!! I am in tears with gratitude for all of this caring.. I don't mean to be so emotional but this is so beautiful all of you coming together to help one another and be there for each other. I thank God I found this support of so many people I have grown to love and respect.

I am doing well on the program; almost everyday my head wants food but I resist because I come on this forum and read everyone's posts and it gives me the strength to stay 100% OP. I realize I will always struggle with wanting to eat for other reasons than nutrition and will need to try to figure out another path; well this is surely one path I see myself on even after the weight loss. I want to stay and know you people forever!
What a kind post you wrote this morning. Group support definitely helps when going through this whole process. You will be successful on this diet, in part because of you and in part because of this group.

Happy Saturday everyone! It has been pretty crazy at my house this week with my mom here for a two week visit. I've been keeping her really busy, but of course that means I'm never home and haven't had much time to get on here to read all of the post. We have also been eating out a lot as we are never home, and that has made it very challenging for me. I always find something I can eat, but watching my mom eat whatever her heart desires plus dessert has been hard, and she could stand to loose a lot of weight herself. I feel like I'm back on the cruise again we took together in February. I didn't cheat then and there is no way I will cheat now, but it does make me feel like it's been a LONG seven months on this diet and it will never end. Of course I know this isn't true, but I really need to send her home and get back to my regular schedule. Love my mom, but this diet has been so easy because I follow a pretty simple schedule with it. One more week to go.

Have a good 100% OP day...
Old 05-19-2012, 11:48 AM   #37  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Y'all are an incredible bunch of people I must say. When I welcome everyone that is new on the introduction to IP thread, I always say WELCOME TO THE IP FAMILY...THIS IS WHY.....we all share a bond that is very strong and when we need each other we are always there no matter where int he WORLD we are. Yes, I am crying as I am typing this, Y'all are wonderful. Thank you so much for all the well wishes and prayers.

Mom was released with an inner ear infection is what they said. She came home at 2am this morning. I just got off of the phone with her and she said she is fine, her head is still a little heavy and she has to watch how she turns it but she is ok. I am not going home, but I told her if she needed me to come I would. My 3 brothers are all right next door to her so they will keep an eye on her closely. It sucks being away from here and it seems as I get older the closer I want to be but my life is here with my job and such. Maybe one day I will move back home....never know. Thank y'all again from the bottom of my heart, this all means soooooo much to me!
Old 05-19-2012, 11:52 AM   #38  

Quote:
Y'all are an incredible bunch of people I must say. When I welcome everyone that is new on the introduction to IP thread, I always say WELCOME TO THE IP FAMILY...THIS IS WHY.....we all share a bond that is very strong and when we need each other we are always there no matter where int he WORLD we are. Yes, I am crying as I am typing this, Y'all are wonderful. Thank you so much for all the well wishes and prayers.

Mom was released with an inner ear infection is what they said. She came home at 2am this morning. I just got off of the phone with her and she said she is fine, her head is still a little heavy and she has to watch how she turns it but she is ok. I am not going home, but I told her if she needed me to come I would. My 3 brothers are all right next door to her so they will keep an eye on her closely. It sucks being away from here and it seems as I get older the closer I want to be but my life is here with my job and such. Maybe one day I will move back home....never know. Thank y'all again from the bottom of my heart, this all means soooooo much to me!
Thank God it was nothing more serious!! Mom's are so important in our lives and it is terribly scarey when we think we could lose them! I am pleased for you, dear Wuv that she will be OK.
Old 05-19-2012, 11:53 AM   #39  
04/23/12~Kara

S/C/G: 194.8/171.2/135

Height: 5'7"

Lisa~ So glad your mom is home from the hospital. I hope she has a speedy and comfortable recovery
Old 05-19-2012, 11:57 AM   #40  

S/C/G: 250/225(First Goal)

Height: 5'8"

Smile

Quote:

SO glad to hear your mom is doing ok, what a scare we all had...I don't post as much as some of you but I am here everyday getting boosts from each and every one of you. It is so awesome to have a place to go for support on this journey we are on, I feel like I know many of you from reading these posts. There is so much positivity here that there's no way we can't be successful! Thanks so much!
Old 05-19-2012, 12:02 PM   #41  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Thanks SOOOOO much!!......Life is too short to have negativity, that is why someone post something negative I TRY to turn it into a positive. That is my outlook on life.....POSITIVE things happen....Makes you a stronger person when you think positive and NOT negative. YOU make your own world so enjoy it
Old 05-19-2012, 12:06 PM   #42  

S/C/G: 276/212.4/160

Height: 5'7

LISA...i'm so happy for you and your family!! Your mom must feel so loved and special to have kids like you to care and watch over her...xox

Staying OP today and getting so much house work done it's fabulous!!! DH cleaning garage and i've cleaned the stove, laundry batch 3 done, vacuumed, floors moped...just gotta do bathroom...yipeee. It's a long weekend here in Canada ...so with all this done i'd like to go for a bike ride and start a reading a new novel this weekend...oh boy!!!!!

Great weekend all..!!!!!

Last edited by wendywendy; 05-19-2012 at 12:08 PM.
Old 05-19-2012, 12:14 PM   #43  
Tripmama

S/C/G: 315/171/170

Height: 5'10"

On a positive note, Wuv glad your mom is ok, I was down three pounds on the scale this morning. So I will be looking forward to the next week's WI.

It is a lovely day here in Salmon, doing a little gardening this morning and then watching my son play ball this afternoon.
Old 05-19-2012, 12:22 PM   #44  
Pacific Northwest Loser

S/C/G: 300/see ticker/160

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Thanks SOOOOO much!!......Life is too short to have negativity, that is why someone post something negative I TRY to turn it into a positive. That is my outlook on life.....POSITIVE things happen....Makes you a stronger person when you think positive and NOT negative. YOU make your own world so enjoy it

What a dynamic group. I too, sent up a little prayer for your mom, Wuv and I thought to myself how incredible. How many people must have prayed for your mom. What kind of power is in that? So glad to hear she's okay.

I had to update my ticker by 5.5 pounds to post. I am now down 25 pounds in just this short time. Amazing! My face is starting to look a little different.
Old 05-19-2012, 12:27 PM   #45  
Started IP 3/12/12

S/C/G: 248.25/see ticker/130

Height: 5' 2"

Quote:
I posted this late last night but wanted to post it here as well.......I need help.....My mom was rushed to the hospital tonight with the shakes, being pale, throwing up and having trouble breathing. Can each of you please pray that she is ok. I am not going home tonight because it is too late for me to get on the road alone (11:45pm) so my brother told me to stay put until they find out what is going on with her. Thanks in advance
Sending prayers your way....
Closed Thread