3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   Walden Farms Products (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/259308-walden-farms-products.html)

sneuse 05-18-2012 12:36 PM

Walden Farms Products

I was looking for threads where people talked about their favorite WF products and was having trouble finding any.

So far I've only tried the bleu cheese and thousand island dressings.... not a huge fan as they seemed a little sweet but they weren't awful either.

I've also had the peanut butter which I wasn't a big fan of either. It was kinda salty, where texture, and just all around eh.

I'm interested to know what others think! I was looking at their site and thought maybe the jams and/or veggie dips might be good?

What are ya'lls thoughts?

staceyjblack 05-18-2012 12:48 PM

I ordered a WHOLE bunch of stuff from the website recently. Its the same cost and you can find coupon codes if you google. They shipped out very quickly.

Sesame Ginger Dressing- I LOVE IT
Italian Dressing- I bought this in the packets to keep in my purse and I love.
Bacon Ranch- I really like this one- I add a little to my potato puree and it tastes fab
Ranch- I don't like this flavor. It's just gross to me, but some love it.
Ranch Dip- Just a thicker version of the aforementioned.
Caramel Syrup- I like this. You dont need much and I use it on the crepe, in the choc drink, in my vanilla shake w coffee. It's a good one to have on hand
Ketchup- Mehhh. It tastes even more artificial than regular ketchup.

sneuse 05-18-2012 12:54 PM

Ohhhh I had the ketchup too (completely forgot!) and it wasn't good at all.... something just tasted ick!

I'm really thinking I need to invest in the caramel dip or syrup! Everyone seems to love it.

wuv2bloved 05-18-2012 12:55 PM

I just bumped up a thread for you

sneuse 05-18-2012 12:57 PM

I just saw that - THANK YOU! I don't know why the search didn't bring that up... I tried three different ways and kept getting "no results".

0ojoyo0 05-18-2012 01:15 PM

To those of you talking about the ketchup, I use Heinz reduced sugar and it tastes just like the real stuff. It's not 0/0/0 like WF, but I think it only has 1 carb per serving, and my coach okayed it (in moderation of course).

wuv2bloved 05-18-2012 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 0ojoyo0 (Post 4338240)
To those of you talking about the ketchup, I use Heinz reduced sugar and it tastes just like the real stuff. It's not 0/0/0 like WF, but I think it only has 1 carb per serving, and my coach okayed it (in moderation of course).

Agreed that is what I use too. My sons also use it not knowing any difference.

wuv2bloved 05-18-2012 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sneuse (Post 4338211)
I just saw that - THANK YOU! I don't know why the search didn't bring that up... I tried three different ways and kept getting "no results".

I have to play around with the wording most of the time to find what I want. Would you mind closing this thread so we don't have 2 of the same kinda thread? scroll to the bottom of the page and click where it says close there then ok....Thank you :)

Kaypix 05-18-2012 01:56 PM

OK it's official, I am starting it: The Ideal Protein Bible of Recipes. Going to use the archives here, cross check it with the PDF versions coaches have given out, and save it as one big ol' PDF. Hope to have it done before my trip in June.

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h4...BiblePart1.png

staceyjblack 05-18-2012 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 0ojoyo0 (Post 4338240)

Thanks! I will keep an eye out for it.

Do you count it like tomato? towards R-veggies?

0ojoyo0 05-18-2012 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staceyjblack (Post 4338300)
Thanks! I will keep an eye out for it.

Do you count it like tomato? towards R-veggies?

No, I use it in addition like I would with soy sauce, as it is only 5 calories per serving. But now that you mention it, I hope I'm doing the right thing.

wuv2bloved 05-18-2012 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 0ojoyo0 (Post 4338308)
No, I use it in addition like I would with soy sauce, as it is only 5 calories per serving. But now that you mention it, I hope I'm doing the right thing.

You are :)

0ojoyo0 05-18-2012 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wuv2bloved (Post 4338309)
You are :)

Whew, thanks! :)

sneuse 05-18-2012 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wuv2bloved (Post 4338251)
I have to play around with the wording most of the time to find what I want. Would you mind closing this thread so we don't have 2 of the same kinda thread? scroll to the bottom of the page and click where it says close there then ok....Thank you :)

I don't see where to close at the bottom, or the top even. I've scrolled all over and don't see anything with the option!

wuv2bloved 05-18-2012 02:45 PM

All the way at the bottom.....there is a box that should say close thread