SEVERE Mood Swings!!!

• I know this has probably been addressed in another thread, but I am on week 5, and I am noticing horrible mood swings. I feel very tense, uptight, very little patience with anything or anyone. I don't know what I will do if this doesn't improve. Any suggestions??
  • Welcome to PMS...for the next ## months. At least that's how I'm seeing it. I am week 3.5 and my patience is tissue paper thin. I think that it'll continue to get worse or maintain. I have let coworkers know that I'm on a different regimen that may affect my mood and apologize in advance. When it comes to customers I just have to put them on hold sometimes, take a few deep breaths and then continue.

Oh, and exercise helps mood I walk about half an hour a day and my attitude is dramatically better until the end of work (I walk about 3 hours before the end of my shift).
  • Angie
    I know for me, I do expierience mood swings but they seem to leave as quick as they come. I tend to get very irritable when I wait to long to have my meals. Some say it is the hormones being released by our fat cells. Just hang tough and ride them out and they will pass. Maybe try the salt lick trick. whenever I feel a little off I lick some salt and drink some water, I dont know if it actually helps anything but in my head it seems to ground me.
    Hang in there.