Old 07-10-2012, 01:17 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 292/278.9/170

Height: 5 feet 7 inches

Question The Bar Method with Ideal Protein

Hi everyone!
I have been on Ideal Protein for 10 weeks now and lost 30 pounds! Which makes me really happy Two weeks ago I started to do my Bar Method DVDS (I stop when I started IP because exercise is not encourage at the beginning), my coach told me if you feel like you have the energy to do it, go ahead! So last week I lost 6 pounds and gained 2 pounds of muscles, but this week, it looks like I haven't lost any... My weight in is in 2 days, but I am kind of stress, I always take an extra unrestricted packet (the fourth) because it is a very intense workout, for the last week and a half I only did the 35 minutes workout, but two days ago, I realize that it was to easy so I moved up to the 50 minutes dvd... Every day that I work out, I feel AWESOME, so I don't want to stop... But I still want to lose weight... Should I eat more? I also work 10 hours a day in a store (4 days a week) and I am on my feet all day and I still manage to workout afterwards (only the 35 minutes dvd)... What should I do? Have any of you guys went throught this? And of course, I will ask my coach at my weight in... Just looking for reinsurance
Thanks
Cath138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 01:37 PM   #2  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Maybe you're still fine, but you did lose a lot last week, so perhaps this week your body is just needing a break. As long as you are having the extra packet on your workout days you should be fine. Now if you start to notice a trend of not loosing or starting to lose very slowly, then maybe you would want to back off of your workout a bit. Also know the closer to goal the slower the weight starts to come off too.
DanafromAustin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 01:52 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 292/278.9/170

Height: 5 feet 7 inches

Thank you for the quick response! I really hope I won't have to stop, but you're right, maybe my body needs a break but my Tom is on it's way too... So it might not be helping too...
Cath138 is offline   Reply With Quote