Closed Thread

Old 05-14-2012, 03:50 PM   #76  
04/23/12~Kara

S/C/G: 194.8/171.2/135

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloe222 View Post
Cadu, Up North Girl, Evepet,
I'm wrong again! All of you are right - thank you!

But now I have to figure out why I'm getting that extreme fatigue 30 min after my phase 3 breakfast - felt more energetic on phase 1 and 2...but I'll figure this out.

Again, this proves the value of this forum, and my friends, thank you for your help here.
Chloe,
Not to add to the mix, but my mother in law takes 3 potassium a day because otherwise she would have leg aches. Her coach OK'd it, but I know all the coaches are different. I wish this was a bit more standardized (ok everyong, get out your # 2 pencils...)
Old 05-14-2012, 03:51 PM   #77  
Started IP 3/26/12

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SewingMomma View Post
Back from my weigh in. I'm down 2.4 this week for a grand total of 80 pounds!!!!! Thirty more to go!
Way to Go!!
Old 05-14-2012, 04:03 PM   #78  

S/C/G: 227.4/187/159

Quote:
Back from my weigh in. I'm down 2.4 this week for a grand total of 80 pounds!!!!! Thirty more to go!
Congratulations, awesome weight loss!!!
Old 05-14-2012, 04:09 PM   #79  

S/C/G: 227.4/187/159

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcrane3232 View Post
The strawberry wafers have to be the best treat I've had since starting IP ten days ago. I'm afraid they are almost too good. I realize they are restricted but I'm wondering if I should limit them to maybe 2 per week.
I'm not a big fan of any of the fruit flavored things it leaves a very foul taste, I tried mixing ice with it but can't get past the taste. Is anyone else having this problem?
I bought the strawberry wafer today but haven't tried it yet, tomorrow
I've been having one restricted (treat) per day.
Old 05-14-2012, 04:15 PM   #80  

S/C/G: 195/162/135 Before IP 225

Height: 5'4"

Hi Everyone! Hope everyone is having a great Monday! The weather here is beautiful so everyone is having a hard time being indoors at work.

I just did my WI at lunch and was down 2.3 lbs. this week not the best but better than last week which was only a pound. I did go on a long hike on Saturday which I am sure adds to the muscle; but all in all I'll take it!

It really did pay to stay OP during the weekend and I am glad I did!
Old 05-14-2012, 04:19 PM   #81  
Started IP 3/26/12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darralyn View Post
Hi Everyone! Hope everyone is having a great Monday! The weather here is beautiful so everyone is having a hard time being indoors at work.

I just did my WI at lunch and was down 2.3 lbs. this week not the best but better than last week which was only a pound. I did go on a long hike on Saturday which I am sure adds to the muscle; but all in all I'll take it!

Good for you Darralyn. -2.3lbs is 'not to be sneezed at'! LOL. Are you still staying away from the bars and other restricteds for the time being?
Old 05-14-2012, 04:27 PM   #82  

S/C/G: 251/223/200

Hi All,
I survived a very busy weekend with lots of temptations! Its a rainy day here today & I never went food shopping this weekend so I am now hungry & cranky. I love coming on this blog & hearing all the wonderful losses and inspiration.
Cadu -Size 12 -- woohoo (I haven't seen that size I think since 8th grade)
Chloe- my coach said I could double my potassium since I had terrible leg cramps at night
Sewing Momma - 80 lbs - unbelievable you must be so proud of yourself! You're an inspiration!
Thanks everyone for the pick me up!
Old 05-14-2012, 04:33 PM   #83  

S/C/G: 181/164.2/130

Good Monday. So many posts, how does one respond? I have figured out how to put one quote in a post, however, I have not gotten the hang of mulitple posts. How does that work.

On Mother's Day - instead of going out my dh and ds helped me with yardwork. Loved it. No temptations.

WI tomorrow. I do not feel like I have lost much this week - even though I have been sticking tothe program.
Old 05-14-2012, 04:34 PM   #84  
Started IP 2/23/2012

S/C/G: 192.2/142.4/140

I guess a week of feeling better was all I was allowed
Bad pain on my left side and more TOM to deal with. Sorry, I just know all you ladies will understand. Sorry to the Men who read this.
Old 05-14-2012, 04:35 PM   #85  

S/C/G: 195/162/135 Before IP 225

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by evepet View Post
Good for you Darralyn. -2.3lbs is 'not to be sneezed at'! LOL. Are you still staying away from the bars and other restricteds for the time being?
I am not staying away from the bars; I have been places where I cannot "make" something so I have had to substitute a couple times in the past week. I do make it a habit to eat the non-restricted as much as possible.

Until this week I had'nt even had restricteds...so I don't know if that is the real problem. The only issue I have had is that at times I want more because the bars taste so good....so I have to be careful in that regard.

I really appreciate you for your concern!
Old 05-14-2012, 04:48 PM   #86  

S/C/G: 164/161.8/145

Quote:
Originally Posted by CassiR View Post
Chloe,
What are you having for p3 breakfasts? Maybe cut back on the carbs? I've been eating my p3 breakfasts super slow.. probably takes me about 20 minutes to finish. But I think I am just savoring it..
My coach said that for phase 3 and maintenance we only have to worry about the multi vitamin (she said buy one at a store) and omegas. We no longer need to take the potassium or cal-mags.

Also, remember we're not in Ketosis anymore in p3 so you'll tend to not feel as energetic as phase 1 and 2.
I actually had the negative effect.. I felt horrible in ketosis and much better when not in it. That's just me though.
Hi Cassie,
Today's P3 breakfast; I have 1 c of Chobani nonfat plain yogurt w/ 1/2 c fiber 1 cereal, 1/4 c red grapefruit, 1 tsp coconut oil.

Just took 2 dulcolax an hour ago and they should work by morning but that's not a L/T solution. When not on IP I take a psyillium fiber powder.
Old 05-14-2012, 05:26 PM   #87  

S/C/G: 276/212.4/160

Height: 5'7

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenncorr View Post
Good Morning All!
So it seems that the "old" emotional eater found its way back this weekend...and the weekend before! I will be at a full 6 wks on IP this Wed and I am so scared about weighing in Wed. I skipped last weeks weigh in cause I was scared. I can’t do that this week!!!

I really need tips and ideas for weekends. How do you stay on track when you are out and about with your family and friends? Also my goal is 140 by 6/24...my BIG 30. I need sooooo much encouragement

I also want to know if you think it would be ok to start doing some lunges and squats. My butt has turned in to my back =/
Hi CkM... i had to got out this weekend to run errands and knew i wouldn't be home for lunch....so i prepared a shake drink and cut some veggies up to take along with me. This kept me on track and OP without having the temptation to stop at a fastfood place.

Stay OP and you will make your June goal.....what a fabulous birthday gift to yourself....sending hugs your way!!!!!!!!
Old 05-14-2012, 05:34 PM   #88  

S/C/G: 190/159/130

Height: 5"1

Default ketosis

My coach wants me to eat my snack between 9:30 and 10:00, and I know we shouldn't go more than 6 hours without eating in order to stay in ketosis. I don't get much of a chance to eat my breakfast before 8 or 8:30. Should I be getting up and doing something in the middle of the night? I want to keep it revved to get the best result. Any thoughts?
Old 05-14-2012, 05:41 PM   #89  

S/C/G: 164/161.8/145

Quote:

I average a tad over 2 pounds lost/wk and I'm thrilled with it. Just think that's 2 mugs of fat done, that's huge especially when you consider it is not really that much water weight (as in week 1). I think you're doing well!! Keep it up, think where you'll be in 6 months! Also think back, didn't the last 6 months pass pretty quickly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by auroragrl View Post
My coach wants me to eat my snack between 9:30 and 10:00, and I know we shouldn't go more than 6 hours without eating in order to stay in ketosis. I don't get much of a chance to eat my breakfast before 8 or 8:30. Should I be getting up and doing something in the middle of the night? I want to keep it revved to get the best result. Any thoughts?
Tell us your eating and sleeping schedule and we'll give you our 2 cents worth.
Old 05-14-2012, 05:53 PM   #90  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lala0620 View Post
Hello All! Happy Monday!

Are plan says not to eat after 8pm and it says to get all of our meals and packets in. I have been having the problem of not getting my last packet in before 8pm. So which is better, skipping it or eating it late?
I've never heard of the 8pm rule. In fact my coach likes me to have my snack right before bedtime.

Quote:
Fantastic!!!!
Quote:

Glad to you didn't fall off of the wagon too. Great WI!!
Closed Thread