Closed Thread

Old 05-14-2012, 01:07 AM   #166  
Pacific Northwest Loser

S/C/G: 300/see ticker/160

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmcvet View Post
So just posted this in another thread but wanted to share it here too.
My 9 year old is my best cheerleader. He and my friends on 3fc and FB along with my coaches have been great. The way I am feeling is the best motivator. Something simple like taking the kids to the mall today would have been very painful a few months ago. Then we got to the check out counter and I forgot my wallet in the truck. We went out to get it and came right back in. I know it sounds like nothing but that was a huger NSV for me. I would not have done it 6 weeks ago.I probably would have bought the things online last month.

Another NSV, I have been a week w/o my Omeprazole for a week. I could not go a day with out it prior to my recent weight loss, I would wake up at night and need to take it so I could sleep because my throat was on fire and I would dry heave. No more! I am not eating close to bed time and not eating the things that used to cause me problems.

Wow! That's just awesome!! Way to go!! What great motivation to continue. No fire in the throat! Woo hoo!!
Old 05-11-2013, 11:25 AM   #167  

S/C/G: 184/149/150

Height: 5'7"

Kaypix - thanks for starting thread with cartoon this morning! The way your day starts really sets the tone for the entire day. So a smile and laugh is fantastic!

Chloe222- I'm from Mass. and did a cruise to Alaska in 04, was easily one of the most beautiful vacations ever. Can't wait to do it again- I would suggest a land and sea 10 day (min) trip to really appreciate it. I did rock climbing and bike and brew tour. Wanted to go to parts to really see the land. It was great! Just watch out for the rainy season. I went at end of June, was during solstice so sun was out 24hrs. and weather was great!

Congrats on NSV's and losses everyone and getting the Ticker is awesome it's like a mini reward!

Happy Mothers day to all.
Old 05-11-2013, 11:49 AM   #168  

S/C/G: 297.7/288.4/200

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisabk View Post
Thanks Sewmam, Molly, and NewPath for the encouraging words. I've been perfectly OP today and intend to stay that way. No giving up for me. I'm close to hitting the 60 lb mark with a whole lot more to go. I really do feel so much better and even though this is the most restricted "diet" I've ever done, it really has been the easiest for me. Go figure!

Will ask coach about veggie timing and will definitely get some spinach this week to try the chocolate smoothie.

So glad to confirm veggies are measured raw like meat. Eating my veggies will be a whole lot easier going forward.

Thanks again, love this forum!
I agree this is the most restricted diet I have ever done and there have been many. But for some reason I am doing the best I have ever done. I have even had to make myself eat sometimes because I'm not hungry. I don't have any cravings. I have looked at certain foods and thought I might want some but immediately think "it's just not worth it"
Closed Thread