Old 05-11-2012, 01:35 PM   #1  

Default Food substitutes

I'm trying to find substitutes for the following IP meals:

1. IP CC Cookie
2. IP Egg Omelet - heard 4 egg whites and 1 yoke? Would egg beaters work for this?
3. IP Chocolate Peanut butter crunch bar - do Atkins or other diet bars match up?
4. Vanilla Drinks - I hear alot use EAS protein drinks?

Also anyone have a recipe for a good IP Phase1 BBQ sauce?
Bulzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 02:32 PM   #2  
Restart IP 05/19/14

S/C/G: 370/349/150

Height: 5'5"

There is a Walden Farms BBQ sauce that is very tasty and is good for phase 1. I've been able to find Walden Farms products at various grocery stores around here. Several people on this site order directly from the Walden Farms website. I have only tried Thick and Spicy, but there is also regular and honey BBQ.
mylastdiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 07:49 PM   #3  
~Kelly~

S/C/G: 229.4/189.4/150

Height: 5'5

I do EAS drinks. At first they were not very good, that is because they are 11oz and are a little more watered down, but after a few days they are pretty good (still not like IP).

As far as the bars go I use Pure Protein. I have had the smores and the peanut butter. I like them both. I only ate IP chocolate peanut butter and loved them, but these pure protein ones are really tasty. They are just like a candy bar. They make you thirsty, so that is good because I drink about 3 glasses of water with each bar.
kmc1021 is offline   Reply With Quote