3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   WF Recipes (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/258622-wf-recipes.html)

kmc1021 05-08-2012 07:52 AM

WF Recipes

Hey ya'll. I know there are a lot of great recipes floating around that include WF products. I thought it would be awesome to have all the WF recipes in one place. It can be how to doctor the salad dressing to make it edible or adding a WF product to something (IP product or dinner or a non IP product).

I just received 10 bottles of WF products and am ready to use it all!! I am going to try the egg salad recipe soon but that is all I have!!

Thanks ya'll!!

carolirish 05-08-2012 07:58 AM

I like the WF peanut butter added to stir fried chicken, beans prouts, brocolli with a dash of soya sauce.

Meadow Wheeler 05-08-2012 08:16 AM

Thick & Spicy BBQ is our favorite on just about anything. Our favorite recipe is ...

Extra Lean Ground Beef
Zucchini
Bell Pepper
Mushroom
Powdered Garlic
Alpine Seasoning
Sea Salt
Thick & Spicy BBQ

Cook the beef like you would for tacos. Season the beef liberally with the seasonings. Use a 2 cup measuring tool and do 1/3 of each of the veggies. Put the veggies in with the beef and pour thick and spicy over it....about 1/4 cup. Mix and simmer until Veggies are soft (you can poke the bell pappers with a fork easily). :)

Meadow Wheeler 05-08-2012 08:19 AM

Favorite Veggie Recipe

Rhubarb (2 cups)
WF Stawberry Spread
WF Carmel Syrup

Slice up the Rhubarb and boil for about 20 minutes. (Very tender...starting to fall apart.) Drain water off and put Rhubarb in a bowl. Put 2 Tbsp of Strawberry Spread in and mix up good with a fork. Then Put 2 Tbsp of Carmel Syrup in and mix. This is wonderful and tastes like having a Rhubarb dessert.

kmc1021 05-09-2012 06:20 PM

Thanks for the recipes!! I am excited to start using my stuff!! Any more out there??!!

hockeymom22 05-09-2012 07:52 PM

I can't not wait to see some ideas, I haven't found a wf that I like yet :(

Cadu 05-10-2012 06:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Meadow Wheeler (Post 4325210)
Favorite Veggie Recipe

Rhubarb (2 cups)
WF Stawberry Spread
WF Carmel Syrup

Slice up the Rhubarb and boil for about 20 minutes. (Very tender...starting to fall apart.) Drain water off and put Rhubarb in a bowl. Put 2 Tbsp of Strawberry Spread in and mix up good with a fork. Then Put 2 Tbsp of Carmel Syrup in and mix. This is wonderful and tastes like having a Rhubarb dessert.

I never thought of putting the carmel syrup in it with the strawberry. It probrobly cuts more of the tartness from the rhubarb. I will be trying this. thanks.

Nilouve 05-10-2012 09:35 AM

I love using the Cappucino, with a little water, several coffee ice cubes and the WF chocolate syrup + a bit of splenda, to taste. Mix it up in the blender and it makes a wonderfully thick morning shake.

I also use the dark chocolate pudding, water, regular ice cubes and the butterscotch WF. I keep adding ice until it reaches the consistency I like, Yum! I enjoy using the blender to make IP envelopes more filing.

Ei8ht 05-10-2012 09:37 AM

I just bought the IP (Phase 1 & 2) recipe book from my coach yesterday - albeit a bit costly $50 CAD the recipes are pretty awesome!

My only contention is that 90% of its recipes use WF products which are rare in Canada (in my city, that is)...

Andie0606 05-10-2012 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nilouve (Post 4328279)
I love using the Cappucino, with a little water, several coffee ice cubes and the WF chocolate syrup + a bit of splenda, to taste. Mix it up in the blender and it makes a wonderfully thick morning shake.

I also use the dark chocolate pudding, water, regular ice cubes and the butterscotch WF. I keep adding ice until it reaches the consistency I like, Yum! I enjoy using the blender to make IP envelopes more filing.

How much water? The amount called for on the packet, or less?