It's SATURDAY! What Are You Eating Today?

• Phase 1

Breakfast:
    1 c Black Coffee
    IP Wildberry Yogurt Drink

Lunch:
    IP Chicken Soup
    1 c Cauliflower/ Sea Salt
    1 tsp EVOO

Dinner:
    5 oz Cooked Chicken Breast (Mrs. Dash)
    2 c Zucchini
    1 tsp EVOO
    2 Tbsp WF Thick & Spicy BBQ Sauce
    Tisane Tea

Snack:
    IP Lemon Poppy Seed Bar
    1 c English Cucumber/ Sea Salt

~~~~lots of water~~~~

Have a great OP day!
  • vanilla drink mixed with 8 oz. coffee and 1/4 tsp. cinnamon

lunch -- one packet vanilla drink, one packet orange drink, 14 oz. water, and 10 ice cubes blended (tastes like a push-up), salad, not sure on vegetable yet

snack -- other half of lunch drink and zuccinni chips

dinner -- salmon, red/yellow pepper strips, salad
  • Phase 1
    Breakfast- 1/2 cap drink & 1/2 milk choc pudding w 10 oz water/ice in blender

Lunch- Clam Chowder (IP potatoes, can of clams (2oz), 1C celery, 1C zuc)

Post work-out snack- other half of breakfast drink

Dinner- 6 oz flank steak, 1 C steamed broc, salad w 2 tsp truffle infused EVOO (my splurge at the grocery store)

Snack- southwestern cheese curls
  • Breakfast - 3 shots espresso over ice with chocolate RTD (so bummed at my clinic yesterday they ran out of vanilla, so I had to get chocolate, not as good as vanilla in my mock latte!)

Lunch - I may try maki g the "bread" out of a soup packet. Roasted zucchini will be my 2 cups of veggies

Dinner - we are going out to buffalo wild wings. Haven't been there yet, I'll probably have a bun less burger or a salad.

Snack - headed to the gym in a bit, will have pink lemonade after. Probably a bar or mug cake later if I need it.
  • Quote: Dinner - we are going out to buffalo wild wings. Haven't been there yet, I'll probably have a bun less burger or a salad
    Let me know how BWW works out.... I LOVE their wings.

Phase 1
    Breakfast - coffee mixed with vanilla drink
    Lunch - fine herb and cheese omelet (scrambled) with 2 cups worth of mushrooms, green onions, and red bell pepper
    Dinner - not sure!
    Snack - chocolate drink warmed like hot chocolate (ymmmm.... puts me to sleep!)
  • Phase 1
    Breakfast- 9:30am: ProtiDiet blueberry pancakes w 2 tbsp WF pancake syrup
    Black decaf coffee

About 11am - Big mug of hot Chai tea with 3 tbsp of Atkins vanilla RTD w stevia & french vanilla drops to flavor. Very tasty.

Lunch- 1pm: Tomato & Basil soup (Dr. B's) & salad of romaine w.
    1 cup of cukes/mushrooms/radishes. WF dijon salad dressing (diluted a bit with acv)

Dinner- 7pm: Shimp appetizer - about 3 oz w WF ketchip with tsp of horseradish mixed in as my dipping sauce.
    Fillet of Sole - 5 oz. w 1 cup frozen veg mix (have to pick out the onion & carrots) + 1 cup raw veggies (zucchini/celery/radish/mushroom)
    1 cup of rhubarb as 'dessert'

Snack- 4pm - protein bar
    Before bed - Natural Factors Whey Factors shake
  • Quote: Phase 1

Lunch- Clam Chowder (IP potatoes, can of clams (2oz), 1C celery, 1C zuc)
    This sounds incredible! So, I'm guessing you mix the potato packet as a soup? Are you draining the clams? Please share! Yummo!
  • Phase 1

Breakfast - Tried the cereal last week and didn't like them much but heard of using them as pancakes...which I tried and it was good) I made pancakes out of the IP crunchy cereals (reduced to powdered + 1/4c. egg whites + vanilla extract + cinnamon) + tea

Lunch - IP Soy patty mix with a broccoli salad and slices of green pepper

Dinner - Grilled beef with a huge salad...BBQ season is on :-)

Snack - Sea salt and vinegar chips

Have a great day! ;-)
  • breakfast--IP omlet with handful of spinach and mushrooms
    lunch-white cheese curls. lettuce with evoo and lemon
    dinner 8oz chicken over cauliflower "rice" (the best ever!)
    snack-choc drink
  • Quote: This sounds incredible! So, I'm guessing you mix the potato packet as a soup? Are you draining the clams? Please share! Yummo!
    I found it on the IP Finland Fb page- its great!
    Chop 1 C celery and 1 C zuc, sauté in Pam 3-4 min
    Mix IP potatoes with 3 oz warm water until blended
    Add 1 6 oz can clams to veggies (water and all) this is about 2oz of protein.
    Cook another few minutes, then add the potatoes. I added white pepper and 1/4 tsp sea salt
    It's perfect...and I hate celery!!!
  • Quote: I found it on the IP Finland Fb page- its great!
    Chop 1 C celery and 1 C zuc, sauté in Pam 3-4 min
    Mix IP potatoes with 3 oz warm water until blended
    Add 1 6 oz can clams to veggies (water and all) this is about 2oz of protein.
    Cook another few minutes, then add the potatoes. I added white pepper and 1/4 tsp sea salt
    It's perfect...and I hate celery!!!
    Thanks so much for responding with the recipe! I will definitely be trying this one day this week. Adding clams to my shopping list right now!
  • Phase 1: Week 9, Day 2

Breakfast@9:30am:
    Crispy Cereal (pancakes)
    2 Egg Whites
    1/2 tsp Baking Powder
    1 tsp Vanilla Extract
    1 tsp Splenda

Lunch@1pm
    2c Cucumber w/Lemon
    IP Wildberry Yogurt Drink

Dinner@6:30pm
    Ahi Tuna Filet