Closed Thread

Old 05-01-2012, 06:59 PM   #106  

S/C/G: 164/161.8/145

Height: 5'5"

CADU: WHOOOO HOOOOOO on the 2.8 Chloe!!!!
So, you had a better weight loss without working out & adding more food in ????? that goes against all logic I have ever learned about losing weight.

Cadu,
I totally agree w/ you...hmmm, lost more weight, ate a few extra proteins, took it very easy...no exercise, have to love this program!!

Last edited by Chloe222; 05-01-2012 at 07:00 PM.
Old 05-01-2012, 07:02 PM   #107  
~Kelly~

S/C/G: 229.4/189.4/150

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadu View Post
Happy May Day Everybody.
I cant believe it is May already, and almost 40 pounds later (I am hoping to hit 40 tomorrow at WI) and all I can say is WOW that time flew by.y
WTG on the 40 lbs lost. I too can't believe it is May. Only 17.5 days of school left..UGH crunch time, which means super stress time for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopeful in Canada View Post
It's interesting how people don't understand the journey that we are on. They say things like...."Oh I can't give up my pasta or rice" and I would never last on.."no chocolate or chips". I am not sure about anybody else but I was a "chip monster", no bag of chips would ever get away from me. Now 11 weeks in and I don't even care if my DH is eating them...I don't even want them anymore. My coach is thinking that I will be on maintenance by the end of May and 11 weeks ago that didn't even seem possible. Good Luck on today's successess.
Yeah on P2!! I thought I couldn't give up things. I have the mindset that I am not going to be alive tomorrow and I might as well enjoy my time here! I still feel that way and it makes me sad to think that if I do die tomorrow I won't have that last taste of cheesecake, but I am wanting a new me, and that is much more important to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0ojoyo0 View Post
Today was day 1 and I had the chicken soup pouch for lunch. Well, I attempted to anyway. I think it took about 4 or 5 bites of me gagging after every bite before I gave up and threw it away. Does anyone have any tricks to doctor up the soup and get me through the rest of the week?
My first day I too had the chicken soup. I literally had to plug my nose and guzzle it. I just stick to having my chocolate PB bar for lunch!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynnie63 View Post
I'm at work, but just wanted to post this quickly.

My boss (who doesnt know I'm on this program) just came and offered me a cookie, when I said no, he told me to make the exception "just this once" and pretty much shoved the cookie in my face. I said no, I do not want the cookie.

In the past, I would have eaten the cookie, while telling myself I need to lose weight. They're not even that good - sugar from Subway.

btw - I was on the phone with my DH and he offered to come and beat him up.
I don't think I could have done that. I LOVE cookies and my favs are the ones from Subway. Good thing he wasn't my boss! Good for you on sticking to your guns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IPdivajen View Post
Hi all! Just a quick pop in to say hello! Things have been so busy lately I haven't had much time to do anything!

Big day today - it's two months exactly since I started IP and when I weighed myself this morning I'm down 50.0 lbs.
WTG!!!

Quote:
Ok 3sisters.. I now know that I definetley do not like mushrooms. HA HA HA. it is the texture that gets me. Thanks for the idea though it really did look very delish. And my DH was happy to take them off my hands. He hasnt had shrooms in a long time cause if I dont like them... I dont cook them...
I love mushrooms, but they have to be cooked and I can't eat them alone. I wouldn't have the mushroom as my bun. I did have a burger today and used lettuce and it was yummy!
Old 05-01-2012, 07:07 PM   #108  
~Kelly~

S/C/G: 229.4/189.4/150

Height: 5'5

Well I had WI 2 today. The results were very different and MUCH lower than last week. I lost 2lbs and 4" but you know what?? I LOST 2 POUNDS!! I am okay with that. My coach thinks it is because I need a cleanse but I don't think that is it. I might want to do the cleanse but not at $20 so I am going to look at what ya'll suggest for the big C in the other threads. I need to remind myself that with IR I was told it is virtually impossible to lose weight, so I will take my 2lb loss and move on.

One thing I didn't know what that I HAD to eat a salad every day. She said that is another reason why my loss was so low was because I didn't follow the plan. I thought it was optional. My bad.
Old 05-01-2012, 07:09 PM   #109  
Restart IP 10/19/2013

S/C/G: 195/ticker/135

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloe222 View Post
I am so glad to hear this. Was wondering...Have a great day!
Me too!!! I went OP due to freaking about it. Also, I don't want to track food and time of eating more closely. It's too stressfull to be that into it.
Old 05-01-2012, 07:19 PM   #110  

S/C/G: 195/156.2/135

Height: 5'4

Weigh in #3 today and down ZERO. I had a good week OP so I guess my body is just taking a break or something. My coach said no restricted this week to get the losses going again. We will see what next week brings but it's going to be a long one with out my dill pickles zippers!
Old 05-01-2012, 07:42 PM   #111  

S/C/G: 196.6/130/134

Height: 5'2

Quote:
Happy May Day Everybody.
I cant believe it is May already, The summer is right around the corner now.
I started this program on Feb. 16 I remember being so impatient for the weeks to go by so I could see some significant weight loss but the time was going by so slowly, it was almost torture. I couldn't wait for my 1 week WI, then I couldn't wait for my 1 month WI, now here it is almost 3 months on plan and almost 40 pounds later (I am hoping to hit 40 tomorrow at WI) and all I can say is WOW that time flew by. So to all my IP friends just starting out, don't torture yourself.. before you know it, months will have gone by, just get through each day.

I hope everyone has a great day
Thanks Cadu, just what I needed tonight : )
Old 05-01-2012, 07:46 PM   #112  
Started IP May 1, 2012

S/C/G: 281/ticker/140

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momto2cs View Post
Add mashed cauliflower, curry powder and chili powder. Delicious and no weird after taste
Thank you! I finally had the time to look through FinnSteven's recipes and found the one that suggested mixing cauliflower. I made it, took a little taste, and it was edible! I still can't get over the smell though :/ Oh well, I think I'll be able to eat it tomorrow without gagging too much.
Old 05-01-2012, 07:49 PM   #113  
Started IP May 1, 2012

S/C/G: 281/ticker/140

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spring chic View Post
Weigh in #3 today and down ZERO. I had a good week OP so I guess my body is just taking a break or something. My coach said no restricted this week to get the losses going again. We will see what next week brings but it's going to be a long one with out my dill pickles zippers!
Did you get measured? I'm sure the inches are still coming off even if the scale doesn't move. Don't let it get you down, and better luck next week!
Old 05-01-2012, 07:50 PM   #114  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferrousgal View Post
I noticed from the testimonials part of the IP site that there seems to be more South Dakota based testimonials than from anywhere else. I bet Hyvee has gotten a lot of requests.

OMG.....I am like a kid in a *&%##@! shop!
This picture makes me crazy excited!!!!!!
Is that sad?
Old 05-01-2012, 07:57 PM   #115  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by YvetteSki View Post
Hello everyone, I haven't been on the site for a very long time but wanted to mention that Mio is now in Canada! I bought the 4 different flavors my walmart had. I am loving it. The mango peach is my favorite.
Good to see you back around, how is your sister doing?

There has been so much going on here today that I would take 3 pages to respond to everyone. Great job on the WI'S Today...Congrats to everyone. Those that had low losses or zero just be patient it will come off....I PROMISE

Looks like everyone had an overall good day so that means we are all on the right track, just like I like to hear
Old 05-01-2012, 08:06 PM   #116  

Default Sudden Mood Swing! Warning-RANT/Not positive

So, it happened. I had a great, but long, day at school. (Teaching first grade does drain the brain...but it is soooo much fun!) However, I got home tonight at 6:30....I have been silently raging since. I think that I remember someone saying that the mood swings are a good sign.......? Well, if that is the case, I lost a lot of fat in the last hour. Such a moood!!!!! I do not usually get moody. My little bichon is even looking at me funny.
The suspected trigger? I walked in the door, and my son just simply said that he was hungry.(That is what he says all the time!!!) Tonight however, no, OMG......he learned tonight that perhaps that was NOT the best way to greet me, at least for a while! I guess this protocol is a bit more stressful than I am willing to admit.
I am fairly stressed from buying and preparing strange foods called vegetables. I am fairly stressed about my body "drying out from carbs."I am fairly stressed about peeing my pants in front of my little first graders. I am fairly stressed about my principal walking in to my classroom and finding me in the kids bathroom.....so I wouldn't pee myself. I am fairly stressed about drinking so much water that I have started to develop gills on my left cheek.
I am fairly stressed about losing all of this weight. I am fairly stressed about why I am so fairly stressed!!!!!!!!!
I am majorly stressed about why in the hello there are not more little smilies, on the right of this screen, that do not more accurately represent mood swings.
Do I sound thinner yet?!
Old 05-01-2012, 08:09 PM   #117  
04/23/12~Kara

S/C/G: 194.8/171.2/135

Height: 5'7"

Default Hyvee Follow-up

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewPath View Post
OMG.....I am like a kid in a *&%##@! shop!
This picture makes me crazy excited!!!!!!
Is that sad?
I can tell you that when I saw the shelf full of WF products I almost died. LoL, will take a full picture tomorrow and post up, was just there getting syrup for the ice-cream tonight so didn't think until I saw those individual packet thingies. totally thought you could only get them through ordering online

Old 05-01-2012, 08:12 PM   #118  
04/23/12~Kara

S/C/G: 194.8/171.2/135

Height: 5'7"

Oh sweety, I think you need a long hot bath and some cocoa or something! (IP or WonderSlim brand naturally) DH always looks to me to cook dinner. My coworker who is doing this successfully has a DH who is cooking all her food and actually packing her lunches and stuff, said no one could do it without that kind of help...that irked the heck out of me. My students are closer to 20 year olds, but they have the same effect on me some days

Hope your night mellows out, and yes you sound thinner already!
Old 05-01-2012, 08:18 PM   #119  

S/C/G: 191/175/135

Height: 5'1"

Smile Hi Everyone!

Hey All!

Since I am quite new to this thread thing I want to say I love all your stories and events! Way to go all of you! I am starting week 4 and so far so good! I had my 3 WI yesterday and lost another 3.6 lbs! Not too bad, a loss is a loss! So I am now down 14lbs and roughly 10"! Go IP for sure.....and I love those chocolate drinks and White Cheddar Ridges...at least there is real cheese in them! LOL!

I can see what you guys are saying by having your clothing feel loose! It is a great feeling and I can't wait to go summer clothes shopping! It has been too long that I have been in the "L" and "XL" sizes and found it was time for a change!

I am in the miltary and still have to keep up with all the physical training, but my wondeful coach told me to have 4 IP packs s 3 to get enough protein in. So far it is ok.....
Keep on posting your wonderful success stories! I know we all can do it!!!!
Old 05-01-2012, 08:19 PM   #120  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewPath View Post
So, it happened. I had a great, but long, day at school. (Teaching first grade does drain the brain...but it is soooo much fun!) However, I got home tonight at 6:30....I have been silently raging since. I think that I remember someone saying that the mood swings are a good sign.......? Well, if that is the case, I lost a lot of fat in the last hour. Such a moood!!!!! I do not usually get moody. My little bichon is even looking at me funny.
The suspected trigger? I walked in the door, and my son just simply said that he was hungry.(That is what he says all the time!!!) Tonight however, no, OMG......he learned tonight that perhaps that was NOT the best way to greet me, at least for a while! I guess this protocol is a bit more stressful than I am willing to admit.
I am fairly stressed from buying and preparing strange foods called vegetables. I am fairly stressed about my body "drying out from carbs."I am fairly stressed about peeing my pants in front of my little first graders. I am fairly stressed about my principal walking in to my classroom and finding me in the kids bathroom.....so I wouldn't pee myself. I am fairly stressed about drinking so much water that I have started to develop gills on my left cheek.
I am fairly stressed about losing all of this weight. I am fairly stressed about why I am so fairly stressed!!!!!!!!!
I am majorly stressed about why in the hello there are not more little smilies, on the right of this screen, that do not more accurately represent mood swings.
Do I sound thinner yet?!
Yup I think you loss about 10lbs BUT with all of this stress your body will hold on. Try not stressing so much, I know its easier said than done but you have to try. Here is a suggestion for you....Try drinking like 32 oz before you leave the house in the morning then drink a little at lunch then when you get home drink the rest. Try to figure out a schedule, I leave the house in the morning then ride buses (tour buses) for 4 hours. I drink before I leave around breakfast, Pee....go to work then drink the rest when I get home Those bathrooms are NOT made to use if you ask me....my BUT* can barely fit in the door....lol....use some creativity....you can do this....how old is your son? can't he NOT fix his own food?.
Closed Thread