Closed Thread

Old 04-30-2012, 01:11 AM   #241  

S/C/G: 198/154/139

Height: 5'6"

I like those turnip fries too! The family here all eat them.
Old 04-30-2012, 07:30 AM   #242  
Just Do It, Mom!

S/C/G: Restart 2/19/15. See Ticker

Height: 5.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samba View Post
It is sometimes hard for me to focus on the big picture rather than the micro part of the weigh-in idea. I have had plateaus and gotten stuck. But, looking at the overall picture...wow. Stay big picture!!

Also, this diet should come with a warning! I was so excited when I found cute 12s and 10 pants to buy. This morning I had to find the one pair of 8s. What my cute stuff gone by so quickly?? Fortunately I have a good friend right behind me on the IP plan so she will inherit. But, I really thought I would be at a size for awhile. Then suddenly things take off again. The losing is not a gradual progression. There are stops and starts, steep losses and then standstills.

Still flying pretty high about my NSV of a cholesterol of 122! Yesssss!! I used to have to take Lipitor and now this value on no meds! Thank you, IP!!!

Stay fierce everyone! It really works!
Was your cholesterol of 122 while you were on, or off, the Lipitor? If while off Lipitor, that is so exciting - hope I will have the same success! If while still on Lipitor - a word of caution, the real test will be what your cholesterol is when you are off altogether.
Old 05-01-2012, 11:38 AM   #243  

S/C/G: 144/134/126

Height: 5'3

Question Question about Lipitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samba View Post
It is sometimes hard for me to focus on the big picture rather than the micro part of the weigh-in idea. I have had plateaus and gotten stuck. But, looking at the overall picture...wow. Stay big picture!!

Also, this diet should come with a warning! I was so excited when I found cute 12s and 10 pants to buy. This morning I had to find the one pair of 8s. What my cute stuff gone by so quickly?? Fortunately I have a good friend right behind me on the IP plan so she will inherit. But, I really thought I would be at a size for awhile. Then suddenly things take off again. The losing is not a gradual progression. There are stops and starts, steep losses and then standstills.

Still flying pretty high about my NSV of a cholesterol of 122! Yesssss!! I used to have to take Lipitor and now this value on no meds! Thank you, IP!!!

Stay fierce everyone! It really works!

HELLO!!...My question is did you start the diet while on the Lipitor? I was just given Lipitor and was planning on doing the IP diet. But I have to know if you felt ok? and how far into IP did you stop the Lip?? Thanks!
Closed Thread