Closed Thread

Old 04-28-2012, 08:12 AM   #136  

S/C/G: 164/161.8/145

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmc1021 View Post
Cadu, thanks. I still haven't gone and ate "real food" I think that is because I just can't move. I have a RTD drink at 7, a bar at 11, 2 cups cucumbers at 2:30 (that is where I get my salt in). I eat dinner at about 5 only because I can't take it anymore. I eat chicken or steak. I don't do any type of sea food. Then I have my snack at about 7:45. I don't want to just give up, that isn't my personality, but this is a million times harder than I anticipated. I don't feel better at all, and that is the main reason I am doing this, so I can feel better.
Hmmm, I'd be hungry too. I need a substantial breakfast and have a pancake every morning. Sometimes I make the mock apple zucchini to put over it. I use WF pancake syrup cut 25% with WF caramel sauce. I drink 3 c of coffee with choc flavored stevia and choc unsweetened almond milk. Then late morning start my Mio flavored water. Drink 1 gallon/day. Do your best to stay busy - I also read supportive material on IP in addition to this website and think about exercise - I do not think too much about food or cooking or I'd drive myself crazy. And then lunch would be a hot soup, filled with steamed celery which melds w/ my soup flavor and have a big salad. Mid afternoon the choc shakes start. 6:30pm have 2 veggies (roasted or steamed), 8 oz. protein, salad. Then after dinner always have a little of that leftover choc shake before I go to bed so have some protein to keep me in ketosis over night. If you ate this, could you stay OP?
Closed Thread