Closed Thread

Old 04-23-2012, 07:36 PM   #106  
~Kelly~

S/C/G: 229.4/189.4/150

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billster View Post
Well I’m jumping right in nice and early this morning! 1 ½ hours left of my first of 4 night shifts, but it’s also very sad as I gave my notice at work and my last day is Thursday, the government of Alberta offered me a job I could not turn down, I guess the 4 months of interviews and security clearances were worth it! 26 days until the wedding! We meet and pay our JP this Thursday, a bit stressed as I am not buying any clothing until the week of, what if I can’t find anything??? Minor Bride crisis lol! Feeling REALLY good about WI on Friday, its been a good week for me and I have jumped on my scale once or twice at home and its going to be a huge WOOSH week for me! I have however found my mind set on food changing, I don’t enjoy food like I use to, it’s just fuel for my body, I don’t eat my feelings anymore, I cope with my feelings in other ways (emotional eaters will get this!) I had a great weekend cleaning out my clothes that are too big and moving in some of my smaller stuff, nothing better than shopping in your own closet! I hope everyone have a wonderful OP weekend and a great Monday! Sorry about the ramble I have been awake all night! Xoxox ~Billie~
Congrats on the wedding!! That is so great that you are not using food for comfort and now for fuel!! I can't wait till I get there!! Congrats on the job too!! Exciting time in your life!!
Old 04-23-2012, 07:37 PM   #107  

S/C/G: 143/120/120

Height: 5'1

Good evening all,

Feeling very emotional tonight. Maybe it's a combination of TOM coming and having stomach issues all day long.. ugh big C problems. And I'm extremely cold!! It's been raining all day long here in DC and walking to and from work just plain sucked. Oh well.

I tried Chloe's recipe for Egg Salad and wow was it amazing. I used a lettuce leaf as a wrap and it was so good! It made 2 "Egg Salad Wraps". It seemed even better with no bread.. hmm I'm noticing my love for bread fading away quite quickly. I will definitely be eating this a lot for phase 2 lunches though. Thanks Chloe!!
Old 04-23-2012, 07:53 PM   #108  
Michele

S/C/G: 240/149/150

Height: 5.5

so can you go back and look at post from over the weekend?? I cant find them
Old 04-23-2012, 07:57 PM   #109  
Started IP 1/16/2012

Location: Pine Mountain, Georgia & on a little lake in NE Michigan

S/C/G: 291/171.4/175

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by haddy4 View Post
so can you go back and look at post from over the weekend?? I cant find them

They have made their way back a page. Here's a link
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/idea...un-4-22-a.html

Molly
Old 04-23-2012, 07:58 PM   #110  

S/C/G: 233/204/150

Height: 5'1"

Hello everyone! This is my 4th IP week and I have been having a lot of cravings out of this world. I wouldve thought by now I should be past this phase. I dont know if it is having the crystal light packets in my water or not. I noticed I didn't have that many cravings after my 1st week IP and now they are back. I am having thoughts in my head like how long will this diet take. Seems to me at 1st I was more focused and now not as much. Dont know whats up? Oh I have been eating sugar free/fat free jello so maybe that is messing me up!

Starting weight: 233
Wk#1 -4
Wk#2 -5
Wk#3 -2
Old 04-23-2012, 08:06 PM   #111  

S/C/G: 299/see ticker/180

Quote:
Originally Posted by patns View Post
Not sure if this got answered. What I do is grind up some ice cubes, add 8 ounces of water and the pudding pacckage and blend it.
I also add spinach. You can't taste it but it does make the shake green.
Thanks Patns. I will have to try this. I used the lemon pudding today trying to make cake they turned out a lil rubbery and spongy. I put them in my lunch bag for tomorrow we shall see what I end up with maybe they will get "cookie hard" in the fridge and I made a new creation. I havent tried spinach I may have to try that as well.
Old 04-23-2012, 08:07 PM   #112  
~Kelly~

Good evening all!! I am excited about tomorrow, my first WI! I don't think I will have a huge loss because I don't feel or see any loss with clothes, but even 3 lbs will make me smile!!

Ya'll make me so jealous that you have clothes to drop into! When I outgrow clothes I give them to goodwill. I actually donated three garbage bags of clothes that were a tad too tight about two months ago and went shopping. My bad!! I guess I just never thought I would find something that would work for me. I only have 5 weeks of school left, so I don't think I will lose enough to HAVE to buy more clothes before the end of the year. In the summer I will just lay around in my birthday suit! HAHA Just kidding!!

I think I have finally reached the point of feeling good. I had energy today, I was not hungry, and I overall feel good!!
Old 04-23-2012, 08:08 PM   #113  

S/C/G: 234/231/180

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by naysha6 View Post
Hello everyone! This is my 4th IP week and I have been having a lot of cravings out of this world. I wouldve thought by now I should be past this phase. I dont know if it is having the crystal light packets in my water or not. I noticed I didn't have that many cravings after my 1st week IP and now they are back. I am having thoughts in my head like how long will this diet take. Seems to me at 1st I was more focused and now not as much. Dont know whats up? Oh I have been eating sugar free/fat free jello so maybe that is messing me up!

Starting weight: 233
Wk#1 -4
Wk#2 -5
Wk#3 -2
Hey there, I would stay away from anything that's a cheat (of course) or even a borderline cheat... Those little things (like crystal like, which I think is a borderline cheat) can cause cravings and that will only make your journey more difficult...

Just my two cents!

Edit: AND your loses are great!!! Seriously, keep up the great work just figure out what's triggering those unwanted cravings!!!

Last edited by New Englander; 04-23-2012 at 08:09 PM.
Old 04-23-2012, 08:08 PM   #114  
~Kelly~

BTW Thanks for all the great recipes and tips. I have few veggies I like and I usually only eat them! I want to start mixing things up soon!!

I especially like adding peppermint extract to chocolate pudding! I am a baker ( I bake cakes for people) so I have a lot of flavoring!!
Old 04-23-2012, 08:14 PM   #115  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana B View Post
The first few days are brutal, but it is so worth it......! It took me more than a couple of weeks to not feel hungry all the time, and my daughter is using the alternatives and her hunger went away after 4-5 days I think, but she had a VERY rough few days. I found the only pudding I care for is the butterscotch, I put nutmeg and cinnamon on it and it tastes great. I also usually blend my vegetables into the soups to make them thicker, and my new favorite is the chocolate drink with spinach blended with it, I put the spinach and 5-6 oz. of water, blend, put in some crushed ice with the chocolate and blend, you don't even taste the spinach. Good luck to you!
Thanks for the info Diana. Ive been managing and hope i can stay as strong. I do have a butterscotch so I will try that. I also have a choc drink. I will have to try these. Thanks and Good Luck to you as well.
Old 04-23-2012, 08:16 PM   #116  

S/C/G: 184/146/130

Height: 5'1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettyone View Post
Kelly
Right now Im drinking the wildberry yogurt not bad. I will probably blend this at home and freeze it next time. Yes I had a vanilla RTS Saturday it was delish. I love chocolate as well but Im seeing now that all chocolate is not created equal
Oh yes.... I haven't tried the wild berry drnk by itself but I have mixed it with the crispie cereal to make pancakes and oh my soooooooo good! A must try for sure.
You are right all chocolate is not created the same, aside from the crappy pudding, the chocolate shake and rts chocolate shake is flipping good!! Five thumbs up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chshedtchr View Post
Wow Wuv - You are looking fantastic!!
How nice to see your journey in pictures!!!!

I am starting phase 2 this week - I am nervous about this as I am fearful that this change (even though it is small) will take away my motivation - I know that sounds strange but this is the place in my diets - when I get close to my goal - that I usually fall off the wagon. Also, I am going to be leaving my coach - I havent really gotten any encouragement from them - so I will try this solo for the time being.

AS for the MIO - I love this stuff - it keeps me going. When I am soo hungry I want to eat a sock (which doesnt happen often on this diet - but does occasionally when someone eats a piece of chocolate cake in front of me ) I just get a big bottle of water with MIO and drinking that keeps me on track!!

Good luck on phase 2

Made big Mac in a bowl and yummy! Hubby even liked it! Got my walden farms stuff in the mail, I am funny with the stuff.....when I first tried the hickory BBQ sauce, I really like it, now not so much.....hubby likes it tho...lol. Made the zucchini in the micro with cinnamon and Splenda but this time added the WF CARAMEL....pretty good.

Looked every where for rhubbard, but no luck....fresh or frozen
Old 04-23-2012, 08:20 PM   #117  

Quote:
Originally Posted by CassiR View Post
Good evening all,

Feeling very emotional tonight. Maybe it's a combination of TOM coming and having stomach issues all day long.. ugh big C problems. And I'm extremely cold!! It's been raining all day long here in DC and walking to and from work just plain sucked. Oh well.

I tried Chloe's recipe for Egg Salad and wow was it amazing. I used a lettuce leaf as a wrap and it was so good! It made 2 "Egg Salad Wraps". It seemed even better with no bread.. hmm I'm noticing my love for bread fading away quite quickly. I will definitely be eating this a lot for phase 2 lunches though. Thanks Chloe!!
Hello CassIR
I also work in DC and know exactly what you mean about this weather today. We needed the rain but it make you gloomy and sleepy. My TOM just went off today so thats one plus for me. I am missing my rolls but have been ok. I may have to try that egg salad.
Old 04-23-2012, 08:23 PM   #118  

Yes, it'll be fine to get it all in at once - just try to get it all in every day.[/QUOTE]

Thanks!
Old 04-23-2012, 08:25 PM   #119  
Tripmama

S/C/G: 315/171/170

Height: 5'10"

Another busy OP day...now off to make dinner...chicken with zucchini and mushrooms!
Old 04-23-2012, 08:25 PM   #120  

S/C/G: 143/120/120

Height: 5'1

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettyone View Post
Hello CassIR
I also work in DC and know exactly what you mean about this weather today. We needed the rain but it make you gloomy and sleepy. My TOM just went off today so thats one plus for me. I am missing my rolls but have been ok. I may have to try that egg salad.
You're right. We needed that rain but that's enough! Brrr! TOM is coming for me so i'd like to get that out of the way
The egg salad is something I'll be taking to work next week for phase 2. YUM!
BTW the DH is eating pizza right next to me.. blargh.
Closed Thread