Old 03-27-2013, 02:39 PM   #61  

Height: 5'7

I swear by the Chicken Soup mixed with ground turkey, grilled zucchini and mushrooms! I eat this sooooo often! Such a very good comfort food and a nice filling dinner!
ZOMBIEDAWN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 06:18 PM   #62  
Restarted IP February 19

S/C/G: 216.6/190.7/150

Height: 5'7"

Love the southwest cheese curls.
getnlean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 09:32 PM   #63  

I love:
Dark Chocolate Pudding (my absolute favorite, particularly with a splash of WF caramel and chocolate syrup, dash of sea salt)
Milk Chocolate Pudding and most of the other puddings are fine
RTD chocolate drink or any of the drink packets or ready made
Crispy Cereal pancakes

I like:
Cappuccino drink with coffee
Mango in the freezer so it's a sorbet
Any of the restricted items I have tried (except the choc chip cookie that I thought was dry and tasteless)

I don't care for:
Soups and pretty much everything else--Yuck! I tried a lot of them in my first couple of weeks and realized I don't want or need any of them! Thank goodness I didn't have to buy whole boxes of that stuff.

Last edited by goldilocksinct; 03-27-2013 at 09:32 PM.
goldilocksinct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 10:08 PM   #64  
Started IP 01/31/13

S/C/G: 298/see ticker/150

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawsy View Post
Least favourites...I don't care for the potato puree. Cannot get it to mix properly to use for a soup base, and don't see much use for it otherwise. There are some other items that I have just stayed clear of and never bothered trying.
Last weekend I tried the potato puree for the first time. Made it as a flatbread with spices (oregano and garlic) and then used it as the base to make a pizza. it was pretty good.
Msbehaving is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 10:13 PM   #65  
Started IP 01/31/13

S/C/G: 298/see ticker/150

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorbett1103 View Post
I'm all about the packet hacks. Waffles, muffins, pancakes, cookies, flatbread....I have honestly been able to find SOME way to use most of the packets in a way I like.
Packet hacks...I'll have to remember that term. That is what I have been doing with almost every pack. I'm afraid I will burn out if I don't, long before I will be at goal. Trying to make it tasty, fresh and variety! 3FC is a life saver...which includes all of your advice...so thanks!
Msbehaving is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 10:24 PM   #66  

S/C/G: 233/170/140-150

Height: 5'5"

Broccoli cheddar soup mixed with fresh chopped broccoli, lemongrass, ginger, garlic, salt and pepper. So delicious I feel as if I am cheating!
Kiera5353 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2016, 08:44 PM   #67  
my 1st baby "Pepe le Pew"

S/C/G: 276.8/272.2/health

Height: 5' 4"

I'm not sure how to bookmark a thread... so, I'm just making a response and then it will be in my subscribed threads. ENJOY your day.
BelovedWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2016, 11:39 PM   #68  

S/C/G: 167.5/163.1/120

Height: 5' 4"

I've only been on just over a week and a half . . . . but . . .

LOVE THESE!

Chocolate drink mix (I add 2 shots espresso, 1 oz milk and watch out morning!)
Vanilla Crispy Squares
Salt & Vinegar Crisps (I could live on these alone)
Mac & Cheese (cook noodles at least 1/2 hour - add veggies.)

THINGS I'M SO-SO ABOUT (SO FAR)

Raspberry Mousse (Like it but it has a sort of slight weird aftertaste)
Cappuccio Drink Mix - (Loved it at first, but then I had the Chocolate and there was no contest.)

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME FIND A HOME FOR THIS:

Chicken a la King - tried it several times, even hacking it, adding veggies - but it has a weird gluey texture that I just can't get past.
ladyejan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 10:12 PM   #69  
Started p1 Feb 1, 16

Height: 5'8"

Default Just starting out

I'm only on day 8 but so far:

Chocolate coconut bars, restricted but awesome
Vanilla premade drinks in my coffee or tea each morning amazing

Dislike
Any soups so far... Yuck yuck yuck
Premade mango drink, gross aftertaste

I haven't tried a lot but mostly everything seems tolerable. Mostly lol
Kristie.23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2016, 06:53 AM   #70  

I'm so bummed- my intentions when starting the diet was to live on the crepes. They no longer have the crepes. I tried the pancake and while it was good, it does not compare to the crepes. I did this diet 4 years ago and it seems like some of the products have changed. I miss the chocolate chip cookie too-lived on that as well. What are some favorites that can compare to the these?
explore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2016, 10:25 AM   #71  
Slowly Shrinking!

S/C/G: Size 18/Size 18/Size 12

Height: 5'8

Hi Explore, I love the Vanilla Square for an unrestricted "Grab & Go". The Caramel Mug Cake is pretty versatile, too. Good luck!
MarcusBrody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2016, 12:21 PM   #72  

S/C/G: 221/150/150

Height: 5'5"

I have the vanilla crispie squares for breakfast daily. Honestly not a big fan of muost. I like the chocolate pudding and the BBQ soynuts. The mint bars aren't bad. I found some Quest chips on Amazon that are 21 grams protein, 5 grams carbs, and 120 calories much better than the IP chips. Soups aren't great. I just make my own lean meats and fish with veggies (spices and fresh foods much better) for dinner. I have my regular breakfast, salad with IP (or acceptable alternative) product. EAS 100 cal (17 gram protein) shake for snack. I just ordered my own vitamins too. I matched ingredients and found cheaper alternatives. I'm probably going to be on this another 4-5 months and some of the prices are nuts.
SE72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2016, 11:30 AM   #73  

S/C/G: 274/246/145

Height: 5'5

things i hate:

Mushroom soup
Wildberry yogurt drink
Banana pudding

Things I love:
Vanilla premade
Chocolate drink
Vanilla Square
Salt & Vinegar chips and BBQ chips
Caramel Mug Cake
Chocoate chip pancakes
Manicjonah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 02:03 PM   #74  
Motivated Newbie!

S/C/G: 255.8/231.2/195

Height: 5'8"

I love the crispy cereal, the white cheddar crisps and the broccoli-cheese soup (which I am going to use as a cheese sauce over veggies by decreasing the amount of hot water). Did not love the leek soup or the oatmeal products, but will use them in recipes. I bought the Janeva cookbook on Amazon and it is a great help. Also discovered that Trader Joe's has cauliflower "rice" in a prepackaged bag, what a help to avoid the mess of trying to grate raw cauliflower- a lifesaver for quick meals that are IP compliant.
And I am absolutely a fan (almost daily use) of the raspberry jello for my evening treat.
I have not yet tried any of the restricted products.
LisaLaLa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 03:47 PM   #75  

Seconding LisaLaLa on the raspberry jello for evening snack, i have to fight my toddler for it!
But I read earlier on this thread that it's not supposed to be one of your three packets?? If anyone can weigh in on that would be great as I find myself wanting it every night.
Nice tip on trader joe's cauliflower rice, thanks Lisa!!
Other things I love:
Cappucino or choc ready to drink with coffee for breakfast
Broc cheese soup with tons of veggies for lunch
BBQ soy nuts, salt and vinegar chips, choc peanut bars, and zucchini muffins made with oatmeal and pudding mixes, these are a life saver, I have three portions frozen in the freezer right now.
For dinner, I have never eaten as much ground turkey in my life. It's all I want! Especially sauteed with kale, mushrooms, garlic, ginger, soy sauce and asian chili paste into an enormous plateful of yum. Craving it right now but going to make salmon instead -- trying to get fresh fish in at least twice a week -- with some frozen turnip fries, very satisfying.
Ripip is offline   Reply With Quote