Closed Thread

Old 04-18-2012, 08:30 PM   #121  
strated IP Sept.26 2011

S/C/G: 266/173.8/180

Height: 5'9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishbel View Post
So,

I had the best birthday EVER (today)....I gave myself IP as a present last year (after my birthday) - I started 19 April...and today I had my 52nd weigh in...and I hit it!!

WOOHOO....GOAL!!!!

I started out in the daily and ended up in the 100%...so I felt the need to post in here.

GOAL GOAL GOAL!!!

I'm happy EVERYTHING right now - my cheeks hurt cause I'm smiling so much!!!

Yayyyy You did it!!!!!! So excited for you. You have been quite the inspiration to me and so many others.
Old 04-18-2012, 08:33 PM   #122  

S/C/G: 184/146/130

Height: 5'1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sccrkeepr View Post
You know whats funny, is that i dont feel physically better. Lighter yes, but i feel more scatterbrained, i dont have any more energy than i had before, and i feel slightly depressed since i started this. I didnt realize how happy food made me till i stopped eating the things i loved. Oh well, im not quitting, i just felt like i need to vent a bit. My coach sucks and she yells at me if i eat broccoli and cauliflower in the same meal or in the same day. Shes not that supportive and seems to find something wrong with what im doing all the time. Such as life, nothings ever easy...so i'll keep chugging along.

I'm sorry your coach sucks!!!! I have never heard of not eating broccoli and cauliflower together....maybe I am missing something, but that is what I eat most of the time and seem fine???? I have heard other people haven't had the energy and good feelings like most people feel.....that is hard to deal with I am sure. Don't get me wrong I definately get some huge bad moods going on and I am positive it is diet related......I sometimes feel crappy too.....but luckily it isn't as often. Is it this site a couple times a day. I find it helps for sure.....as far as your coach.....I just don't talk to mine much about stuff. She ask how I am doing I tell her good, food is fine....I dont show her a journal and I up my food and go. I really only go to get the food, I look for my support here and I go by my own weigh in on Thursday mornings because I can't usually get to the clinic until late afternoon....after I have drank a crap load of water and eaten all day.....the number sucks! One thing I was told, you could try is eating fish every day for a week and it "can" show good weight loss. Keep going...... We are all here for you...it will work out!
Old 04-18-2012, 08:38 PM   #123  

S/C/G: 279.8/see ticker/155

Height: 5'6''

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewPath View Post
Happy Wednesday everyone! Congrats on all of your successes!!!

I made it through Day 6. I am finally getting used to my vegetables! Yay!
So, I have been experiencing some "fog/hunger/lightheadedness" evey morning about 2 hours after I have my breakfast and about three hours after my lunch.
I have been doing the salt thing and having another packet, if needed. This morning I had a few pieces of red pepper, and it went right away. I am in ketosis, dark bugandy. Is this normal?

I am very excited to be OP!!!
Congrats! I am in the middle of week three and the fog has gone away for me except for after lunch...I still have a rough hour or two every afternoon which is not great for work productivity...I'd love some tips too if anyone has any! I am also doing the salt...
Old 04-18-2012, 08:39 PM   #124  

S/C/G: 195/156.2/135

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Survalia View Post
Good morning Beautiful Ladies!

- most of us diet for a huge portion of our lives, spend hundreds of dollars and endless hours on make-up, hair and clothes, stuff our feet into pointy toed sky-high heels, only to be told that we are still not good enough to be loved. I am mad, I am sad and I am just plain discouraged. The only good thing that I can say, is that so-and-so is NOT going to drive me to the doughnuts and ice cream. He is not worth it. But he IS going to get a piece of my mind!!!!!

Thanks for listening.
Yes!! Isn't it madness. That is why this time I am doing this for no one but myself and my health. People with those attitudes are missing out on the chance to have so many wonderful people in their lives. Struggling with weight isn't good for much but it is good for understanding that people's best qualities lie beneath their skin!
Old 04-18-2012, 08:40 PM   #125  
Restart IP 12/26/14

Height: 5' 3"

Quote:
So,

I had the best birthday EVER (today)....I gave myself IP as a present last year (after my birthday) - I started 19 April...and today I had my 52nd weigh in...and I hit it!!

WOOHOO....GOAL!!!!

I started out in the daily and ended up in the 100%...so I felt the need to post in here.

GOAL GOAL GOAL!!!

WHOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Thats amazing that you hit goal in exactly 1 year .. way to go Ishbel
Old 04-18-2012, 08:41 PM   #126  

S/C/G: 184/146/130

Height: 5'1"

Quote:
So,

WOOHOO....GOAL!!!!

GOAL GOAL GOAL!!!

Goal.......that is amazing. Very happy for you!! Awwww goal seems so far away and unreal to me.....I have never been at a goal weight.....I have been over weight my whole life.....hope one day I will feel what you are feeling!

Congrats again!
Old 04-18-2012, 08:53 PM   #127  

S/C/G: 300/152/154

Height: 5 ft 5.525 inches

After posting a couple hours ago that I was exhausted beyond my limits, I calmly came inside and cut my vegees and made my delicious stir-fry salad with turkey and pasta and WF Honey Mustard, and it was downright delicious. The thing is, in the past when I pushed too hard, I had a melt-down and ate whatever was in front of my face, i.e., those dangerous nuts, but today I didn't! Yabadabadoo!!!
Old 04-18-2012, 08:57 PM   #128  
Round 2 started 6/21/13

S/C/G: 269/ticker/165

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadu View Post
Happy Wednesday!!

Looking forward to WI this morning, I woke up feeling skinnier today.. whooo hooo.

Dakin, sorry I cant help out, I really like the WF Caesar the way it is. it is one of my staples.

Have a great day everyone and good luck on all WI's.
Congrats! Waking up feeling skinnier is sooo motivating! Hope you have many mornings like that
Old 04-18-2012, 09:02 PM   #129  
Began IP 3-29-2012

S/C/G: 470/316/220

Height: 6'00"

Just weighed in about 7 pm at my doctors. 15 hours early but another 5 pounds down for a total of 40 pounds in 3 weeks.
Old 04-18-2012, 09:09 PM   #130  
Round 2 started 6/21/13

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmcvet View Post
Down another 5 pounds for a total of 40 I. 3 weeks. Only 5 this week. I weighed in to right about 12 hours early. I could not make it in for my morning weigh in tomorrow morning.
Awesome job! Congrats on the excellent WI
Old 04-18-2012, 09:13 PM   #131  
Round 2 started 6/21/13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sewmam View Post
After posting a couple hours ago that I was exhausted beyond my limits, I calmly came inside and cut my vegees and made my delicious stir-fry salad with turkey and pasta and WF Honey Mustard, and it was downright delicious. The thing is, in the past when I pushed too hard, I had a melt-down and ate whatever was in front of my face, i.e., those dangerous nuts, but today I didn't! Yabadabadoo!!!
You are totally rocking phase 4! Congrats
Old 04-18-2012, 09:14 PM   #132  

S/C/G: 164/161.8/145

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
I spent several hours today going through stuff in my basement, and one of the things I carried out to the truck for recycling were some old dumbell weights. It occurred to me that these represented the weight I had lost. I had a mixture of emotions, to sadness that my poor heart/lungs/bones/muscles/back had to deal with that for so long, and gratitude to IP for helping me to get rid of it all. It really is an amazing journey we are all on...

Spent another couple hours pulling ivy vines off the side of the house so that we can pressure wash it this weekend. Geeze, these things are tenacious. Had to go get more leather gloves and my hands are raw from the little thorns...but I made some progress. There's a point where even coffee doesn't help and I have to quit or risk hurting myself.

I am beyond freakin' tired...
I am so impressed and proud of you, plowing right through and getting the job done!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewelrydiva View Post
I'm starting program tomorrow and feeling a bunch of emotions all at the sametime. I had an appointment set for gastric sleeve surgery and all of a sudden felt like I needed to look into Ideal Protein.
So happy you made this decision! We're here to help you be successful with this fabulous program! Welcome!

Quote:
So,

WOOHOO....GOAL!!!!

GOAL GOAL GOAL!!!

That is so great!! I am so happy for you!

Quote:
Down another 5 pounds for a total of 40 I. 3 weeks. Only 5 this week. I weighed in to right about 12 hours early. I could not make it in for my morning weigh in tomorrow morning.
40 pounds in 3 weeks!! That is fabulous!!

Last edited by Chloe222; 04-18-2012 at 09:15 PM.
Old 04-18-2012, 09:17 PM   #133  
Round 2 started 6/21/13

So here's my little NSV for the day: I walked by one of our manager's office today, and he called me in. He said "get in here, skinny girl!" Loved it, even though he's a bit optimistic there

Almost forgot... Wish me luck for my WI tomorrow. Will promptly report the results.

Last edited by Beanie Mommy; 04-18-2012 at 09:19 PM.
Old 04-18-2012, 09:18 PM   #134  

S/C/G: 239lbs 2nd x 193/ticker/155

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
Just weighed in about 7 pm at my doctors. 15 hours early but another 5 pounds down for a total of 40 pounds in 3 weeks.
WAY TO GO! You're doing great. 40lbs in 3 week; WOW!CONGATULATIONS!!!

Last edited by Lace and Levis; 04-18-2012 at 09:20 PM. Reason: Appearance
Old 04-18-2012, 09:19 PM   #135  
Started IP April 4, 2012

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Way to go!!! I am experimenting with the vegetables that I have never dreamed of eating. And thanks to the recipes on this site, I am finding meals that I actually enjoy. I have felt like you several times over the past few weeks, but like you, I have managed to get past it. Congrats!!
Closed Thread