Closed Thread

Old 04-18-2012, 10:04 AM   #31  

S/C/G: 178/174/147

Height: 5 ft 5 in

Went out to eat last night with friends, didn't really see anything on the menu without sauces or creams. I told the waitress that I wanted grilled salmon plain, veggies with no butter and a salad without dressing. She said she could do it. Most restaurant will be able to meet your needs, just ask.
Old 04-18-2012, 10:05 AM   #32  

S/C/G: 225/150

Height: 4'11

Happy Friggn Wed!!!! IPeeps I was a lil dejected last nite.... but I woke up proud of my first weigh in (last nite)

I loss 2 inches in my waist, .5 inches in my bust area and 5 lbs ...
and.... Im retaining water right now because my TOM, cometh.

I was kinda dissapointed with myself last nite ... but "kitkat" made me feel better ... I really appreciate the support and kind words last nite.

I feel muuuuch better about my 5lb (in 7 days !!!! and TOM coming)

Im OP baby!!!!
Old 04-18-2012, 10:10 AM   #33  
Cindy

S/C/G: 216/184/160

Height: 5' 6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by IPdivajen View Post
Okay ladies - help me give my head a shake. For the past two weeks I've lost 3.6 lbs each time. And I'm disappointed! I KNOW I should be overjoyed. I do! But why do I keep wishing for/expecting more?!

GAH! Feel free to cyber slap me around a bit.
Consider yourself slapped!!!! Ha Ha You are doing excellent, keep up the good work. I just wanted to share this picture to bring your 3.6 lbs. to reality
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Fat.jpg (31.5 KB, 49 views)

Last edited by Hopeful in Canada; 04-18-2012 at 10:12 AM.
Old 04-18-2012, 10:13 AM   #34  
*Newbie IP Start 2/6/2012

Good morning everyone! WI # 10 today and down another 5lbs for a total of 32lbs!! So excited! LOVE THIS DIET!!

Hope everyone has a great OP day!!
Old 04-18-2012, 10:18 AM   #35  
Restart IP 12/26/14

Height: 5' 3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellym1021 View Post
Good morning everyone! WI # 10 today and down another 5lbs for a total of 32lbs!! So excited! LOVE THIS DIET!!

Hope everyone has a great OP day!!
5 pounds on WI 10 is awesome.. great job Kelly
Old 04-18-2012, 10:19 AM   #36  
Started IP 3/26/12

Height: 5'5"

Good morning all. Congrats to everyone on their super weight losses.

It was WI #3 for me today. I've been wondering what I was going to see on the scale, as I gave in to impulse and weighed myself over the weekend, only to find it showing a weight gain. So, while I would have preferred a bigger number, I'm happy to see I lost 1 lb. I keep looking at my tea mug and reminding myself that 1 lb of fat is approximately that same size. That 'just one pound' thing...

I'm weighing myself on my Omron full body composition scan, and it is gratifying to see that the various measurements are heading in the right direction. My visceral fat level has dropped a couple of points already, BMI is lower... body fat percentage is 4% less than when I started, skeletal muscle % has increased, body age better, etc. All definitely good things. Hugs to myself and all of you for doing this good thing for ourselves.

Quote:
Yesterday, I saw on the news about this new diet that requires a feeding tube and wanted to see if anyone else saw it. A doctor puts a feeding tube in you and this is all you eat for 10 days.
Just plain creepy. The extremes that some people will go to...

Quote:
Does anyone know a trick to make WF Ceasar dressing more palatable?
Like Sewman, I often mix some apple cider vinegar or a dash of lemon to the WF dressings, as well as garlic, basil, thyme, etc., depending on which type of dressing it is. Sometimes a touch of horseradish as well to give it added zip.

Here's to everyone having a happy and healthy day.
Old 04-18-2012, 10:22 AM   #37  
Began IP 3-29-2012

S/C/G: 470/316/220

Height: 6'00"

Good morning everyone. I hope you all have a wonderful day. It is cool but sunny here in VT, spring almost here, the lawn is finally turning green and will need to be mowed soon.

Tomorrow is my third weigh in. I am nervous and excited. I've had such great success so far, I want to keep moving in the right direction.
Old 04-18-2012, 10:22 AM   #38  
Started IP 2/28/2012

S/C/G: 235-45%/192/130

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Originally Posted by IPdivajen View Post
Okay ladies - help me give my head a shake. For the past two weeks I've lost 3.6 lbs each time. And I'm disappointed! I KNOW I should be overjoyed. I do! But why do I keep wishing for/expecting more?!

GAH! Feel free to cyber slap me around a bit.
Ahhh dont feel so bad... I have felt the same way. The diet is dif. for everyone. For example, I sleep so much harder and more than anyone else i've talked too, I dont have mass quantities of energy like everyone else, I'm not as happy is everyone else lol and I find myself going thru alot of emotions alot of ups and downs, it's crazy. Everyday is a freakin battle, but I'm still here pushing thru. Even though i get down on myself, i remember that i am my own worst critic and that everyone is dif. and this is MY journey. I can not make things dif. It is what it is and i just have to take what is giving and deal with it lol My own version of Suck it up, ya know. Be proud of what you have done, I'm proud of you and everyone else on this journey. Yes i wish my expierce was dif. but it's my expierence and it is what it is and the end result will be amazing. I guess maybe we are just more impatient than others! Congrats to you and how far you have come! I'll see you at the end!!! Keep up the good work! <--- i love this dang carrot!
Old 04-18-2012, 10:23 AM   #39  

S/C/G: 179/179/155

Height: 5'6"

Hello Dakin,
I don't know what to tell you about the dressing, I use the ranch and italian. But I noticed that we have the same start weight and goal! I lost 19 lbs in Fall of 2010 with IP. Slowly I gained it back (i let it happen). Now I am on day 2 of phase 1. I am hungry but I am getting thru because I know this diet works. My friend lost 28 lbs 2 years ago and has kept it off and now is a coach/owner of an IP center. Wish me luck and good luck with the dressing!
Old 04-18-2012, 10:30 AM   #40  
Started IP 3/26/12

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmcvet View Post
Good morning everyone. I hope you all have a wonderful day. It is cool but sunny here in VT, spring almost here, the lawn is finally turning green and will need to be mowed soon.

Tomorrow is my third weigh in. I am nervous and excited. I've had such great success so far, I want to keep moving in the right direction.
You've been doing fantastic, and like our 'carrot friend' I've been silently applauding you.
I wish you the very best at your WI today and hope you see the results you want. But keep in mind that even a smaller number is definitely a step in the right direction... the important thing is to continue moving forward, and those pounds will fall away.
Old 04-18-2012, 10:42 AM   #41  

S/C/G: 300/152/154

Height: 5 ft 5.525 inches

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloe222 View Post
I used to enjoy quilting too and am looking forward to getting back to it this summer. I recently bought a book on fun things to do with textiles and paper so I can begin creating multi-media art (for my basement).

When you are busy doing the hard work getting your house ready for sale, remember that every day brings you that much closer to what you really want - just like your incredible weight loss journey on IP. You are a role model in so many ways for the rest of us - doing the work on IP to achieve the results and now doing the work on your house w/ your eyes firmly on the goal.

We sold our house a year ago and the prep work was tough - day by day - but it paid off.

Have a great OP day everyone! Stay positive and expect great things from yourself!
aw gee...thanks, Chloe! One of these days I'm going to get a current photo of me to post, and a link to some of my pieces. I'd love to see what you create too!

I haven't tried that creamy bacon dressing yet...too scared. I have not liked the soy-bacon in the past, the baco-bits, and I think that's what's in it, right? That reminds me....I'm in Phase 4 and have not bought real bacon yet. That will definitely be one of my splurge meals, homemade waffles and bacon. Oh my! I'm even going to create my own homemade real sugar-free maple syrup and find a healthy waffle recipe. Just bought a waffle iron...

Well, I needed a mug of coffee to keep going, so I guess I better get back to work! No slacking off!
Old 04-18-2012, 10:43 AM   #42  

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyrysk View Post
I had a long weekend out of town and was worried about WI#14 last night. To my surprise I was down 4.8lbs. for the week. I thought for sure being off schedule for 4 days was going to affect my loss. I am soooo glad I found IP.
Wow, wow, wow!
Old 04-18-2012, 10:45 AM   #43  

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowrider04 View Post
Weigh in this morning I can't wait. My scale is showing almost 7lbs neked! I guess they will have to add 2 or more for the clothes and shoes! Why can't they weigh us neked? Now that would be funny! this will be my 4th week!
good luck! I've worn my lightest pants, my lightest shirts, taken my shoes off every time I weigh-in ! I bet we all have....
Old 04-18-2012, 10:46 AM   #44  

S/C/G: 145/145/125

Height: 5'0

This is my 2nd week on IP, and so far, no weight loss. After seeing a 8.8 lbs loss last week, I was looking for atleast 1 lb drop.

I have been 100% OP and no cheats. I eat 1 restricted and 2 non-restricted foods each day along with the required veggies for lunch and dinner.

I am short, only 5 feet tall and currently 133.4. I hope I have not plateaued since I have 23lbs left to reach my ideal goal. Weigh in is on Saturday..

Any ideas to get me going?
Old 04-18-2012, 10:49 AM   #45  

S/C/G: See Ticker....getting there!

Height: 5'4"

Hi Y'all,

I had a tough craving last night (blaming my pending TOM) for chocolate and salt. I will spare all of the details of what I USED to eat when this monthly craving hit me. So...as soon as I got home from work I at two SALTY pickles and that helped at bit. For my snack I made the chocolate drink, heated it up, and sprinkled salt in it! lol It worked.

Question for everyone....I bought some fabulous loose tea. It's called fruit tea and is made with white tea leaves and a small amount of dried cherries. Think that's okay to to drink? It's 1 tblsp to 8 oz of water, and most of that is leaves, not the cherries. I LOVE drinking it, it has a teeny tiny amount of caffienne, and everything I've read about white tea says it's great for you. BUT I'm worried about sugar.
Closed Thread