Closed Thread

Old 04-18-2012, 08:52 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 338.6/218/210

Height: 5'11"

I had a long weekend out of town and was worried about WI#14 last night. To my surprise I was down 4.8lbs. for the week. I thought for sure being off schedule for 4 days was going to affect my loss. I am soooo glad I found IP.
Old 04-18-2012, 08:54 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 164/161.8/145

Height: 5'5"

Cadu,
Good luck w/ your WI! I'm sure it will be great - that 'skinny" feeling is amazing!

SalmonGirl,
4 lbs is fabulous!! great work!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakin View Post
Good morning IP family!
Wishing everyone a fabulous day!!!
WI #4 for me today - I'm excited... I'm starting to feel changes in my body.

Does anyone know a trick to make WF Caesar dressing more palatable? I think it's terrible, but don't want to throw it out.
I like it but at the same time, i know its far from the great dressing my husband uses daily...however, I mixed some creamy bacon dressing w/ it one day and really liked that. i think Sewmam's idea is probably best, add some apple cider vinegar or lemon. I might try that too. Thanks Sewmam!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sewmam View Post
I was wondering when somebody would start today's thread....

Good morning everybody! Looks like another sunny day here, even if a bit cool.

I made great progress on the basement yesterday and will be ploughing ahead today. Going to get a pressure washer rented this weekend and get help to strip the loose paint off the exterior of my carport and trim, so I can then start to paint them. I wish this was all going quicker, but I am so limited in energy, I just have to do the best I can and never give up.

I'm a quilter/fiber artist, and everyday I look at facebook and see posts from 'fiber art now' that features incredible art, and I want to run and bury myself in my sewing room and create something, but I think...nope, gotta get the house finished, and someday you will be free to do that stuff again. A little motivational game...

Well, I hope you all have an exciting, motivated day as well! There...how's that for a lead-in !
I used to enjoy quilting too and am looking forward to getting back to it this summer. I recently bought a book on fun things to do with textiles and paper so I can begin creating multi-media art (for my basement).

When you are busy doing the hard work getting your house ready for sale, remember that every day brings you that much closer to what you really want - just like your incredible weight loss journey on IP. You are a role model in so many ways for the rest of us - doing the work on IP to achieve the results and now doing the work on your house w/ your eyes firmly on the goal.

We sold our house a year ago and the prep work was tough - day by day - but it paid off.

Have a great OP day everyone! Stay positive and expect great things from yourself!

Last edited by Chloe222; 04-18-2012 at 08:57 AM.
Old 04-18-2012, 09:04 AM   #18  
ms.lisa

S/C/G: 256/158/140

Height: 5'1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by pegv View Post
Good morning everyone and hope you all are having a great week!

Yesterday, I saw on the news about this new diet that requires a feeding tube and wanted to see if anyone else saw it. A doctor puts a feeding tube in you and this is all you eat for 10 days. They say you can loose up to 20 pounds. The cost is $1500/10 days. I think I will stick to eating my IP food!!

Peg
i too seen this and all i could think is how creepy. how impatient as a society we are to allways want things yesterday as opposed to in good time and effort.
Old 04-18-2012, 09:08 AM   #19  

S/C/G: 249/215/150

Height: 5'6"

Weigh in this morning I can't wait. My scale is showing almost 7lbs neked! I guess they will have to add 2 or more for the clothes and shoes! Why can't they weigh us neked? Now that would be funny! this will be my 4th week!
Old 04-18-2012, 09:11 AM   #20  
itsallhis

S/C/G: 211/179.1/150

Height: 5'0

Good Morning everyone!
Way to go on all the losses! You guys rock!
A little cooler here with some much needed rain!
We have lettuce and cabbage coming along really well in the garden, can't wait for fresh salad!
Granddaughter's birthday this Sunday Party at my house! I know staying Op won't be an issue, working really hard here.
My WI is on Friday and we will see how it goes!
I hope everyone has a great day!
Old 04-18-2012, 09:48 AM   #21  
Restart IP 12/26/14

Height: 5' 3"

Just back from WI.. lost 2 1/2 pounds and 6 1/4 inches. ( hmmm, I lost a 1/2 a foot of my body). I am now exactly half way to goal. yaaaaay its all down hill from here.

Have a wonderful day!!!!
Old 04-18-2012, 09:48 AM   #22  

ChaloJ,
Would you post that recipe your DD made for you last night? That sounds tremendous!!

Billster,
Your wedding sounds wonderful!! I hope we'll see pics!
Old 04-18-2012, 09:49 AM   #23  

All,
I have a basic question: how do you just select a portion of a message to include in the quote? Thanks!
Old 04-18-2012, 09:50 AM   #24  
Restart IP 12/26/14

Quote:

Yesterday, I saw on the news about this new diet that requires a feeding tube and wanted to see if anyone else saw it. A doctor puts a feeding tube in you and this is all you eat for 10 days. They say you can loose up to 20 pounds. The cost is $1500/10 days. I think I will stick to eating my IP food!!

Peg
I saw that too. it was quite disturbing
Old 04-18-2012, 09:51 AM   #25  
Restart IP 12/26/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloe222 View Post
All,
I have a basic question: how do you just select a portion of a message to include in the quote? Thanks!
chloee just delete the portion you dont want in it when you are editing just make sure to leave the [/quote] in the begining and end
Old 04-18-2012, 09:52 AM   #26  
Cindy

S/C/G: 216/184/160

Height: 5' 6"

Quote:

Peg
I saw it too and thought "that's just creepy", but I guess with today's society everyone is just impatient. I thought about that bride and thought, she doesn't need to lose any weight. I am sure that they will put it all back on becuase they are not learning how to eat properly and will go back to their old ways.

Anyways, Good morning everyone. I have been lurking in the background, reading everyday but haven't posted in a bit. I am doing well with the program but seem to maybe be at a stall, might have to take away my beloved bars. We will see, it's still 3 days until WI, so my body my surprise me and drop some before then.

I can't believe that I am already passed the 1/2 way point to my goal, the time has gone by so quickly. 9 weeks ago, I thought I was never going to find a way to lose the weight because the numbers were so overwhelming, but here I am feeling so proud that I took the challenge to lose this weight thru IP.

People are starting to call me "skinny", I don't think I have ever been called "skinny" before. It's interesting how a couple of months back, I didn't want any attention, I would always hang back in the crowd, now I will take the attention. It feels pretty good that people are noticing and commenting.

Have a great day Everyone!!!!
Old 04-18-2012, 09:53 AM   #27  

S/C/G: 328.2/205/178

Height: 5'8"

Okay ladies - help me give my head a shake. For the past two weeks I've lost 3.6 lbs each time. And I'm disappointed! I KNOW I should be overjoyed. I do! But why do I keep wishing for/expecting more?!

GAH! Feel free to cyber slap me around a bit.
Old 04-18-2012, 09:53 AM   #28  

S/C/G: 177/147/125

Height: 4'11"

Good Morning Everyone !!!! I love coming here everyday and hearing about everyone and everything..... Always makes my day !!!!! Good Luck to everyone WI today and congrats to everyone that LOST !!!
I am excited to be part of the program and IP family !!! I went out last week and bought a size 8 dress for my daughters wedding in September.. I am so hoping it will fit me then... Best of Luck to everyone !!! ~Happy Hump Day ~
Old 04-18-2012, 09:56 AM   #29  
Restart IP 12/26/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by IPdivajen View Post
Okay ladies - help me give my head a shake. For the past two weeks I've lost 3.6 lbs each time. And I'm disappointed! I KNOW I should be overjoyed. I do! But why do I keep wishing for/expecting more?!

GAH! Feel free to cyber slap me around a bit.
slap, slap, slap!
3.6 is great. what other program can give you that! embrace the 3.6

Last edited by Cadu; 04-18-2012 at 09:56 AM.
Old 04-18-2012, 09:57 AM   #30  

S/C/G: 184/see ticker/140

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakin View Post
Good morning IP family!
Wishing everyone a fabulous day!!!
WI #4 for me today - I'm excited... I'm starting to feel changes in my body.

Does anyone know a trick to make WF Ceasar dressing more palatable? I think it's terrible, but don't want to throw it out.
I add a variety of diced garlic, freshly squeezed lemon juice and Mrs. Dash to all of the Walden Farms Dressing. Makes them much more tasty!
Closed Thread