Old 04-16-2012, 10:48 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 266/Ticker/150

Arrow Food Questions - First Post

I've been reading the boards and have found conflicting information about weighing vegetables. My coach said weigh them after cooking but I've seen several posts saying weigh them when they are raw. Which is true?
Also, is it permissible to use YELLOW mustard in Phase 1 and is up to 1 tablespoon okay?
BTW I very much appreciate reading all the creative recipes on here. The hardest thing about this diet for me is that I've been eating roasted or steamed broccoli cauliflower, and zucchini only. In that form I'm at the point (almost 4 weeks) of never wanting to see a broccoli again.
Is it possible for someone to e-mail me the Nutritional Fact Sheet. It doesn't accurately download for me from here. THANK YOU.

Last edited by qsuzi1; 04-16-2012 at 10:49 AM.
qsuzi1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 10:55 AM   #2  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by qsuzi1 View Post
I've been reading the boards and have found conflicting information about weighing vegetables. My coach said weigh them after cooking but I've seen several posts saying weigh them when they are raw. Which is true?
Also, is it permissible to use YELLOW mustard in Phase 1 and is up to 1 tablespoon okay?
BTW I very much appreciate reading all the creative recipes on here. The hardest thing about this diet for me is that I've been eating roasted or steamed broccoli cauliflower, and zucchini only. In that form I'm at the point (almost 4 weeks) of never wanting to see a broccoli again.
Is it possible for someone to e-mail me the Nutritional Fact Sheet. It doesn't accurately download for me from here. THANK YOU.
You measure your veggies RAW....wow, your coach is on crack if she wants you to measure them after they are cooked. I couldn't imagine eating 2 cups of cooked spinach!...lol
Yes you can use Yellow mustard (my coach approves)
Why are you eating ONLY those veggies, put some variety in there. Eat green beans once a week or some other veggies. You may have not liked them BEFORE the program but your taste buds change. I used to HATE mushrooms the texture was gross to me, now I eat them almost daily....lol

You have NO CONTACT info on your profile so no one can email you. DON'T put your email on the open thread, you will get TONS of junk. Edit your profile or if you can send me a message I will be more than glad to get that to you. If you send me a message send me your email because I can't attach it to the messages on here.

Last edited by wuv2bloved; 04-16-2012 at 10:58 AM.
wuv2bloved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 11:13 AM   #3  

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
You measure your veggies RAW....wow, your coach is on crack if she wants you to measure them after they are cooked. I couldn't imagine eating 2 cups of cooked spinach!...lol
Why are you eating ONLY those veggies, put some variety in there. Eat green beans once a week or some other veggies. You may have not liked them BEFORE the program but your taste buds change. I used to HATE mushrooms the texture was gross to me, now I eat them almost daily....lol

You have NO CONTACT info on your profile so no one can email you. DON'T put your email on the open thread, you will get TONS of junk. Edit your profile or if you can send me a message I will be more than glad to get that to you. If you send me a message send me your email because I can't attach it to the messages on here.
Wuv2bloved, you are my inspiration and I know all us new members truly appreciate how helpful you are. You truly make a difference. I added my e-mail address to my profile next to my city. I see other options like ICQ but no where to enter an e-mail except under optional and it is shown there but not showing when I look at my profile.
Old 04-16-2012, 11:14 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 187.4/ticker/145

Height: 5'10"

Smile

Quote:

wuv2bloved - got a ?, sort of newby to site, I notice that you mentioned something about no one can email becuase profile doesn't have email. Where do I need to put my email. I have never gotten any reply back to any of my post. I need to go find them to see if there has been any response. There has got to be an easier way. Trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong. Thanks for your help, from what I see on here you know a lot more about this than me
natalie70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 11:18 AM   #5  

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie70 View Post
wuv2bloved - got a ?, sort of newby to site, I notice that you mentioned something about no one can email becuase profile doesn't have email. Where do I need to put my email. I have never gotten any reply back to any of my post. I need to go find them to see if there has been any response. There has got to be an easier way. Trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong. Thanks for your help, from what I see on here you know a lot more about this than me
go to USER CP and edit your profile to get email notification...Best thing is always post in the same thread then you will see where people commented back to your post. The daily thread is best.

No one will be able to message you until you have at least 20post and have been a member for 20 days. Or you can do like she did and put your email on your profile where your location is

Last edited by wuv2bloved; 04-16-2012 at 11:23 AM.
Old 04-16-2012, 11:21 AM   #6  

Quote:
Wuv2bloved, you are my inspiration and I know all us new members truly appreciate how helpful you are. You truly make a difference. I added my e-mail address to my profile next to my city. I see other options like ICQ but no where to enter an e-mail except under optional and it is shown there but not showing when I look at my profile.
You should be getting an email any minute let me know if it worked for you
Old 04-16-2012, 11:32 AM   #7  

New Phase 1 food questions:
Can we use I Can't Believe it's not butter spray and Heinz sugar free ketchup - I'm seeing these in the recipes. Sent you an e-mail replay with comment wuv2bloved.

Last edited by qsuzi1; 04-16-2012 at 11:39 AM.
Old 04-16-2012, 12:26 PM   #8  

Quote:
New Phase 1 food questions:
Can we use I Can't Believe it's not butter spray and Heinz sugar free ketchup - I'm seeing these in the recipes. Sent you an e-mail replay with comment wuv2bloved.
YES!!!....you can have BOTH mentioned also look for land o lakes sprinkles....there are several flavors, they are with the spices at the store
Old 04-16-2012, 01:25 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 195/184/145

Height: 5'4"

I can't find the Heinz sugar free ketchup. Where have you found it?!
lmlittle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 02:22 PM   #10  

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmlittle View Post
I can't find the Heinz sugar free ketchup. Where have you found it?!
The one i use has 1gr of sugar
Old 04-16-2012, 03:24 PM   #11  
Restart IP 05/19/14

S/C/G: 370/349/150

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
YES!!!....you can have BOTH mentioned also look for land o lakes sprinkles....there are several flavors, they are with the spices at the store
This is exciting to hear!! I'm glad someone asked. I had not thought of these. I used to buy the ketchup at Walmart, but have not looked recently.

Last edited by mylastdiet; 04-16-2012 at 03:27 PM.
mylastdiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 03:27 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 187.4/ticker/145

Height: 5'10"

Quote:
go to USER CP and edit your profile to get email notification...Best thing is always post in the same thread then you will see where people commented back to your post. The daily thread is best.

No one will be able to message you until you have at least 20post and have been a member for 20 days. Or you can do like she did and put your email on your profile where your location is
I noticed that when I click on my USER CP I have messages in it. It this because I clicked "Quick reply to this message" before typing a message? And, once I have 20 messages I should get emials. I couldn't find a place on the USER CP to put my emial. I look at the great success that you have had, you've come so far, that is awsome. Glad to have someone like you to ask questions, thanks so much.
natalie70 is offline   Reply With Quote