Closed Thread

Old 04-12-2012, 08:50 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 249/215/150

Height: 5'6"

Well now I know why I can't get a ticker anyway, thanks!
Old 04-12-2012, 08:52 AM   #17  

Re money and results, since I used 100% IP the first time and now alternatives this time, at least for me, my rate of weight loss has been identical. I save 60-70% of the weekly cost on the IP food bill. This website provides far, far better coaching than I ever had with my coach, who I really like as a person and thought was fine as a coach - but had no comparison. Now I can compare to this website and learn from others what type of coaching they receive.

My husband has also lost the same as me in three weeks using alternatives and following the plan with me.
Old 04-12-2012, 08:52 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 173/153/145

Height: 5ft 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danif View Post
Am starting my 3rd week of ideal protein. Love the crispy cereal pancake recipe..so yummy and gives me something to chew at lunch! Has anyone tried the omlete? I'm kinda scared to try it. We are going to paris on May 8th and worried to go off plan for 6 days. Do you think I will gain a lot??
I went off when I went on vacation to new York, I tried to make smart choices and I did cheat. When we got back I went back 100% op. It took me a little longer to get back to ketosis, but I did not gain and I did not lose. When I was off I didn't feel good and the smell of food from my old diet made me sick. Was glad to get back op.
Old 04-12-2012, 09:16 AM   #19  

Went to weigh in yesterday and had lost 4lbs. I did NSW this morning and had lost 2 more. I have been eating a large amount of field greens with my vegatables twice a day. I use all WF products and drinking so much water I feel like I am floating sometimes. I love this board! It has helped so much.
Old 04-12-2012, 09:16 AM   #20  

S/C/G: 225/150

Height: 4'11

Good Morn'ting IPeeps. My 4th day ...

turns out that I was drinking "too" much H2O and wasnt gettign in my full amount of the IP packs. Which explains why I was only eating 1/2 a protein bar, or not finishing an IP drink. I was averaging about 90oz of H2O. So Im pulling back on the water and getting my 3 IPs in now...

Hopefuly my first 3 days of "doing IP incorrectly" wont hurt my first WI on the 17th .... Anyone experience this?
Old 04-12-2012, 09:22 AM   #21  

S/C/G: 279.8/see ticker/155

Height: 5'6''

Quote:
Am starting my 3rd week of ideal protein. Love the crispy cereal pancake recipe..so yummy and gives me something to chew at lunch! Has anyone tried the omlete? I'm kinda scared to try it. We are going to paris on May 8th and worried to go off plan for 6 days. Do you think I will gain a lot??
I'm going to Ireland at the end of June and I've already talked to my coach about going off plan for the trip and back to phase 1 when I get back (will start weaning into maintenance 2 weeks ahead of time). Its frustrating because it will put my weight loss back but on the other hand she said going from P1 to eating normally can cause a ton of weight gain if you don't do it the right way...if you plan to stay OP in Paris you should be fine, but if you were going to eat normally I'd talk to your coach and see what he/she recommends.
Old 04-12-2012, 09:29 AM   #22  

Good morning everyone! Coming to the end of week 2 and feeling great! Hope everyone has a wonderful OP day!
Old 04-12-2012, 09:39 AM   #23  
itsallhis

S/C/G: 211/179.1/150

Height: 5'0

Morning!,
hope you all have a great day! Working the program!
Old 04-12-2012, 09:47 AM   #24  

S/C/G: 390/312/220

Height: 6'

Quote:
The omelet is actually quite good it's made out of powdered egg I believe. I find the cheese taste is a little week for my taste but when I started IP this was the first food i really liked.
Old 04-12-2012, 09:50 AM   #25  

S/C/G: 258/158/140

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadu View Post
Good Morning

Looks like I will have another busy spring day. I will be staining our deck. I am trying to get ready for my niece's wedding shower which I will be hosting here on 5/6. I am really not looking forward to this job today, but it will be some exercise I guess. Gotta keep the body moving.

have a great day everyone..
Just think how great it will look when it is finished!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellym1021 View Post
Good morning everyone!!

I have read some info on people travelling, but I am getting a bit nervous. Just learned I am heading over to Ireland for work April 21-April 28th! I have been a few times before for work just not while on a diet!

So I am starting to stress a bit. I have learned there is pretty much always something I can eat at restaurants here, but I know the food is different over there and I dont care for a lot of it.. sooo what to do?? I am planning on bringing some drinks and some bars with me, and can probably get some eggs for breakfast at the hotel, BUT what do I do about other meals and the nightly trips to the PUBS? I will be with a coworker and customers, so I know they will expect me to drink?? Help
You can do this. The food is a bit different but you can always find meat and veggies. Take extra snacks like the soy nuts so you always have something OP to rely on. I lost 4 pounds over my last vacation! Enjoy yourself, take walks, Ireland is so pretty! Wow, I think I am jealous, I haven't been overseas in ages!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripmama View Post
GM iPeeps..
Getting ready to have another great IP day grooming some dogs... Must stay hydrated. Is always my Thursday challenge.

Have a great day. Weigh in tomorrow fingers are crossed.
Have fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSJ100 View Post
Good morning everyone! Coming to the end of week 2 and feeling great! Hope everyone has a wonderful OP day!
It gets easier from here!
Old 04-12-2012, 09:53 AM   #26  
Started IP 4/4/2012

S/C/G: 267.8/150/150

Height: 5'5'

i had my first WI last evening - down 6 pounds - yipee!!
Old 04-12-2012, 09:54 AM   #27  

S/C/G: 305/163/165

Quote:
Hi Danif, I took a miniphase off to go to Mexico near the end of my journey...you might want to start researching the vacation threads there are a few out there from people who didn't phase off (stayed OP) and people who did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellycg102 View Post
I have heard it is hard to get back on program?????? Good luck!
It wasn't hard for me to get back OP, I made the decision that it was a vacation and that's it. I wasn't going to NOT be on Phase 1 longer then I had to be. So when the plane lifted from Canuck soil to when it landed was when I as on vacation. As soon as it landed...the game was back on. Did I go through withdrawl again, yuppers I did. However, I'm expecting to go through that withdrawl a few times in maintenance as we are suppose to 'reboot' our system annually.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!!

Last edited by Ishbel; 04-12-2012 at 09:58 AM.
Old 04-12-2012, 10:00 AM   #28  
Started IP 4/4/2012

S/C/G: 267.8/150/150

Height: 5'5'

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBig View Post
Good Morn'ting IPeeps. My 4th day ...

turns out that I was drinking "too" much H2O and wasnt gettign in my full amount of the IP packs. Which explains why I was only eating 1/2 a protein bar, or not finishing an IP drink. I was averaging about 90oz of H2O. So Im pulling back on the water and getting my 3 IPs in now...

Hopefuly my first 3 days of "doing IP incorrectly" wont hurt my first WI on the 17th .... Anyone experience this?
"They" say you're supposed to drink half of your weight in ounces of water a day, so with the 90 ounces you're right on track.

I drink on average 120 ounces of water a day, about 15 glasses. I drink hot water instead of coffee thoughout the day (gave it up in October to see if it help the headaches). The hot water will assimilate into your body easier becuse the body doesn't have to warm it up.
Old 04-12-2012, 10:01 AM   #29  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishbel View Post
Hi Danif, I took a miniphase off to go to Mexico near the end of my journey...you might want to start researching the vacation threads there are a few out there from people who didn't phase off and people who did.

It wasn't hard for me to get back OP, I made the decision that it was a vacation and that's it. I wasn't going to NOT be on Phase 1 longer then I had to be. So when the plane lifted from Canuck soil to when it landed was when I as on vacation. As soon as it landed...the game was back on. Did I go through withdrawl again, yuppers I did. However, I'm expecting to go through that withdrawl a few times in maintenance as we are suppose to 'reboot' our system annually.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!!

I'm totally dreading the withdrawl after vacation - maybe it's worse because I'm only in week 2 and it's fresh in my mind! However, I have the exact same attitude as you...for my vacation I want to just be on vacation, but I already have my appt. at my clinic for the day after I get back to start P1 again. When I started I committed to doing P1 100% OP through Easter, my 30th birthday, and my best friend's bridal shower, bachelorette party, and wedding, but a two week trip out of the country felt different to me. I want to focus on the vacation, not worry about food. Also, how exciting that *hopefully* by June those airplane seats will be a little more comfortable!
Old 04-12-2012, 10:03 AM   #30  

S/C/G: 184/see ticker/140

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellym1021 View Post
Good morning everyone!!

I have read some info on people travelling, but I am getting a bit nervous. Just learned I am heading over to Ireland for work April 21-April 28th! I have been a few times before for work just not while on a diet!

So I am starting to stress a bit. I have learned there is pretty much always something I can eat at restaurants here, but I know the food is different over there and I dont care for a lot of it.. sooo what to do?? I am planning on bringing some drinks and some bars with me, and can probably get some eggs for breakfast at the hotel, BUT what do I do about other meals and the nightly trips to the PUBS? I will be with a coworker and customers, so I know they will expect me to drink?? Help
Lots of times, restaurant will be accommodating to those with particular eating habits. I feel confident that you should be able to stick 90% to the program. As far as drinking goes....IF you have too and/or want to, stick with vodka water with a slice of lemon/lime. This is probably your best option and the option that I utilize if I am in the situation.

Safe Travels and best wishes!
Closed Thread