Old 04-11-2012, 09:17 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 225/150

Height: 4'11

Default Keeping your sanity

I see IP'ers getting very emotional about falling off the wagon, cheating, or even eating extra IP products.... my heart goes out to them. I have NEVER been that emotionally hard on myself. I take out my dissapointments on myself by becoming disciplined in other areas of my life.... my over acheiving is manic! lol to take the mental stress off of me while I do IP here are something I do.....

there is a "goodies" table at work with Oatmeal pies, chips, crackers, candy .... ect.... I walk past this EVERYDAY ... so when I walk pass that table I give the items the FINGER!!! I flip the bird to that crap everytime and each time I LAUGH at myself... and say ... I dont even want you!!! every time I drive past a fast food's place I give it the FINGER!!! and then I laugh at myself and I look fwd to losing 50+ lbs.

Its all mental for me. and If I can't find the humor in it (anything) then I will emotionally stress over it.

to all my IP'ers .... find a way to laugh about it, and end up in a good mental place about it. !!!

It's alllllll MENTAL! anywho ... I just wanted to share a lil of my madness with yall .

flipping the bird never felt so goood!

Last edited by KBig; 04-11-2012 at 09:19 AM.
KBig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 09:26 AM   #2  

cute post!! keep flippin the bird!!!
chichesgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 09:33 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 234/231/180

Height: 5' 8"

LOL!!! Thanks for the laugh!!!
New Englander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 09:36 AM   #4  

Quote:
Originally Posted by chichesgirl View Post
cute post!! keep flippin the bird!!!
you have to find laughter in this bleek life. I believe I was a rich male comedian in a former life lol.

Im a fantastic chick .... I just happen to be thick. Now that I have decided to get disciplined about my eating habits... I need to be able to find my mental stride. Laughing does that for me. and its scientifically proven that laughing is healthy for you.

so I flip the bird and laugh about it. yesterday I caught myself calling the jellyroll SATAN .... lol
Old 04-11-2012, 09:59 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 300/152/154

Height: 5 ft 5.525 inches

I LOVE your attitude! We've got to laugh at ourselves more!

I'm as bad as everybody else...we could be a hilarious Saturday Night Live routine....

Last edited by Sewmam; 04-11-2012 at 10:00 AM.
Sewmam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 10:16 AM   #6  

my problem is that I have a huge sense of humor... sometimes inappropriately lol and I suffer from great self esteem. Me losing weight isnt about feeling better about myself.. its to be HEALTHY. My self esteem is attached to WHO I am not WHAT I am. Im not saying I havent gotten mad at what I see in the mirror sometimes... but Im SMART as ****, very attractive, hilarious and crass at times... talented AND I can drive a 5 or 6 speed stick (manual transmission)! lol I need to be lighter for my small frame. Truth: I dreamt about kidnapping Ronald McDonald and held him for ransom. The ransom was to make Mickey Ds offer TRULY healthy items with out the preservs and sugar .... lets just say I tortured Ronald McDonald like I was Jack Bauer on 24! lol
Old 04-11-2012, 10:17 AM   #7  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sewmam View Post
I LOVE your attitude! We've got to laugh at ourselves more!

I'm as bad as everybody else...we could be a hilarious Saturday Night Live routine....
Can I be Rosana Dana?
Old 04-11-2012, 12:01 PM   #8  
Started IP 8.02.11

S/C/G: 317/TICKER/160

Height: 5' 3

I think that your post sheds light on the whole situation... Honestly. Ask all those folks whom have cheated and ask them if it was even worth it... I can proudly say that I have never cheated... I have been OP for over 8 months... And have a goal in mind.... why ruin it with something that is nothing more that maybe 5 bites...

Just my 2 pennies!! I love your post!!
JellyMae87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 12:07 PM   #9  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBig View Post
Can I be Rosana Dana?
And as Rosana Rosanadana always said, "It just goes to show you, it's always something--if it ain't one thing, it's another."
You have a great attitude. You'll do just fine.
DanafromAustin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 12:56 PM   #10  

know what I tell myself .... if a lucious pasta saucy dish pops into my head...

been there done that... I know how it tastes.... I wanna a "taste" of 140lbs... then I throw "them birds in the air sky high" ...

and drink my H2O.

cheating isnt an option I have issues with power.... I refuse to let something or someone have that kind of power over me. If I dont want it... I dont want it. If I make a commitment .... I COMMITTED.

on and Poppin! lol
Old 04-11-2012, 01:11 PM   #11  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

WOOHOO!!!...someone that thinks like ME!....I am always flying my bird around at food...funny, I thought I was the ONLY one...hahhaa...gotta love it!
wuv2bloved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 01:16 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 338.6/218/210

Height: 5'11"

The little things we do to keep ourslves sane
hyrysk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 01:30 PM   #13  

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
WOOHOO!!!...someone that thinks like ME!....I am always flying my bird around at food...funny, I thought I was the ONLY one...hahhaa...gotta love it!
The new Sisterly Order of the Flipping Bird!!!

hahahahhaahhahaha

just like the Feminist had the Burning of the Bra's ... We got the "flipping of the bird"

lol
Old 04-11-2012, 01:40 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 300/152/154

Height: 5 ft 5.525 inches

Every time I enter the grocery store, they've got all this crap lined up on special, like the chips and stuff. Most of it I'd never buy anyway, but I get crabby and swear at it under my breath. People probably think I'm nuts. It feels like a sort of perverted 'perps walk of shame' or running the gauntlet to get through the grocery store!

Kbig - I had a manual trans, manual brakes, manual steering '69 Mustang Coupe that I had to sell over a year ago, but I loved driving that car. So much fun, and few people know how to drive stick anymore. Actually, I loved getting the waves from people as much as driving it myself.

You can be Rosanna Dana if I can be a conehead. Kinda reminds me of an Easter hat I had as a kid.
Sewmam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 01:43 PM   #15  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sewmam View Post
Every time I enter the grocery store, they've got all this crap lined up on special, like the chips and stuff. Most of it I'd never buy anyway, but I get crabby and swear at it under my breath. People probably think I'm nuts. It feels like a sort of perverted 'perps walk of shame' or running the gauntlet to get through the grocery store!

Kbig - I had a manual trans, manual brakes, manual steering '69 Mustang Coupe that I had to sell over a year ago, but I loved driving that car. So much fun, and few people know how to drive stick anymore. Actually, I loved getting the waves from people as much as driving it myself.

You can be Rosanna Dana if I can be a conehead. Kinda reminds me of an Easter hat I had as a kid.

BELDAR!!!!!!! hahahahahaha