Old 04-06-2012, 02:10 PM   #46  

S/C/G: 207/181/135 started IP 3/23/12

Crawfish today whooooo n down 3 more lbs
Old 04-06-2012, 02:21 PM   #47  

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rissimo View Post
Good Morning IPeeps,
Boy is it a chilly morning here in Tennessee, but beautiful. Just jumped on here real quick to try and do a little catching up. Just wanted to say Good Morning to everyone, CONGRATULATIONS on all the losses so far this week. Awesome losses. And remember everyone, not matter how small you loss is, it is a great loss. It's just that much less you are carrying on your body this week than you were last week. Any loss is a VICTORY!!! Your body is just trying to play catch up and adjust to what you have lost so far. Good luck to those who still have to weigh in.

One of my dear friends that I work with Geri has finally got herself in the mindset that she is going to start this plan, (the Alternative) along with her daughter Lynette, (who has been lurking her for the past couple of days non stop) and Lynette's friend. We were supposed to get together yesterday afternoon and I was going to answer questions etc... But Lynette's freind hurt herself yesterday morning while fishing and Lynette went over to help her out. We may be getting together tomorrow tho. I am so excited for them!!! Lynette, if you are lurking, you need to join and chime in.
She may need a litte encouragement from all the wonderful IPeeps.

Have a great OP day!!!!
I got called out on the forum, as well as the phone!

Anyway, yes I've been lurking the forums quite frequently over the past few days. I have not started IP Alternative yet, but will do so soon. We (my mother and I) have been trying different products before we buy more of them. Looking forward to this new journey, ready for a better me! I have a feeling I'll be in this thread often from now on.

By the way, thank you, DanafromAustin!
Old 04-06-2012, 02:21 PM   #48  

S/C/G: 143/120/120

Height: 5'1

Unhappy

Hey all,
This has been a tough week. Work is really slow with people taking vacation and having off and I find myself having a lot of cravings! I have a WI tomorrow morning and that's probably one of the only things keeping me from cheating. I've been OP for 9 weeks and am really craving those things that I loved when I was overweight, the foods that even then I didnt get very often.
Hopefully this feeling will go away. During the earlier weeks I never had any urge to cheat so why now?? It's frustrating!
Sorry to be such a downer!
Old 04-06-2012, 03:15 PM   #49  
Round 2 started 6/21/13

S/C/G: 269/ticker/165

Height: 5'7"

In case you haven't tried it yet, the chicken noodle soup is awesome! I had it for lunch with little expectation, and it just made me sooooo happy
Hope you are all having a fabulous day. I'm off work today and will be going for a nice long walk in the wonderful springtime sun next.

Happy Easter!
Old 04-06-2012, 03:20 PM   #50  
TLF

Discouraged! I have been 100% OP for 4 weeks and have had significant losses of both weight and inches. Today was my 5th weigh in (not even a little cheat) and I lost 1 1/2 pounds but NO inches. My mind is crazy with "what ifs"... Have any of you experienced weeks with no inches lost? Should I try to change something or wait another week and see if it resolves? Any input is appreciated. Maybe I am expecting too much....I'm just scared the program will quit working.
Old 04-06-2012, 03:26 PM   #51  
Started IP 3/11/2012

S/C/G: 300/see ticker/160?

Height: 5' 8"

TLF - just keep 100% OP - it all evens out - you won't lose pounds and inches every week, it seems to go in fits and spurts.

I'm in the slow down cycle as well, it seems. Only lost 1.5 # last WI.

Oh, wanted to share - I had a yummy breakfast drink - half packet IP orange drink, half package IP vanilla pudding - delish!!

Great news from folks, though - so inspirational and motivating to keep IP up.

Have a great weekened everyone!

Last edited by momof2greatcats; 04-06-2012 at 03:31 PM.
Old 04-06-2012, 03:36 PM   #52  
Started IP 1/16/2012

Location: Pine Mountain, Georgia & on a little lake in NE Michigan

S/C/G: 291/171.4/175

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLF View Post
Discouraged! I have been 100% OP for 4 weeks and have had significant losses of both weight and inches. Today was my 5th weigh in (not even a little cheat) and I lost 1 1/2 pounds but NO inches. My mind is crazy with "what ifs"... Have any of you experienced weeks with no inches lost? Should I try to change something or wait another week and see if it resolves? Any input is appreciated. Maybe I am expecting too much....I'm just scared the program will quit working.
Please don't get discouraged. The program works if you're 100% OP and you are. Our bodies have to adjust to the chemical changes this diet makes. Sometimes, it just says whoa. Weight loss can slow, inches can stop. It's all part of the process. I have had a couple of weeks with no inch losses. You're not alone. Just wait and be patient. It's only if it continues on for multiple weeks, then you might need a jump start.

Hang in there. Read the posts here, they have all kinds of info and you'll hear others problems along the journey. We're all here for you.

Impatience and negativity can be our worst enemies. Keep positive. The program does work!

Molly
Old 04-06-2012, 03:42 PM   #53  
TLF

Thanks momof2greatcats and WingnutandMe! It has gone so well that I just think I was worried it was too good to be true and had stopped. I will see what happens next week and go from there. I can't imagine what I could change, but hopefully I won't even have to think about that! (:
Old 04-06-2012, 04:41 PM   #54  
Restart IP 12/26/14

Height: 5' 3"

Lots of good stuff on here today. Congrats on all losses and NSV's.

CassiR- I feel your pain I am into week 8 and the past couple days I have been hungry and craving and had the feeling of "I am Done". I always sabotage myself and then I stop what I am doing and then go back to my old behavior and then gain the weight back. I have not cheated and I have not Quit. I am just getting through it. It does pass if I just dont give into it. But I do feel kind of miserable at times.

Hang in there, I heard it gets better.
Old 04-06-2012, 04:49 PM   #55  

S/C/G: 258/158/140

Height: 5'5"

I remember having hunger and sort of an "antsyness" around week 8 but I hung in there and it passed and got really easy again. Keep going it is worth it!
Old 04-06-2012, 05:10 PM   #56  

I thought I was done with TOM in December but no!!!!!
It has been tough. All I can think about is food. It's no wonder so many women struggle with their weight if they have to deal with evil TOM every month.
I've managed to stay OP so far but it isn't easy. For the first time since I started IP, I am imagining myself indulging in all kinds of goodies. I sure hope this WI on Sunday will show my restraint.
Not losing my sense of humor over mean old TOM. I just like to say it because it is my husband's name ha-ha
Have a great weekend and stay OP
Old 04-06-2012, 05:13 PM   #57  
Started IP March15, 2012

S/C/G: Reboot 176/176/153

Height: 5.6

Hang in there you know this too shall pass..... I know it's hard but remember
nothing taste as good as skinny feels...
Old 04-06-2012, 05:42 PM   #58  

S/C/G: 274/193/165

Height: 5' 6 1/2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadu View Post
Lots of good stuff on here today. Congrats on all losses and NSV's.

CassiR- I feel your pain I am into week 8 and the past couple days I have been hungry and craving and had the feeling of "I am Done". I always sabotage myself and then I stop what I am doing and then go back to my old behavior and then gain the weight back. I have not cheated and I have not Quit. I am just getting through it. It does pass if I just dont give into it. But I do feel kind of miserable at times.

Hang in there, I heard it gets better.
There have definitely been days when I have felt like I need a break from this "diet"--then I remember that this is what got me to this point and this is not just a diet, it is a lifestyle change.
NSV-I made a birthday cake for my son and resisted not eating any. Then had him take the cake, except for a couple pieces for my deprived, thin husband! It really wasn't that big of temptation, because I know next year I will be able to make the same cake and enjoy a piece. He is very proud of my loss and he knows how hard it is because last year he dropped over 80 lbs (and has kept it off) with watching what he ate and exercise.
Happy Easter everyone. I have to work through the holiday, but I guess that keeps tempting food and beverage out of my hands!
Old 04-06-2012, 05:43 PM   #59  

S/C/G: 192.6/179/140

Height: 5'5"

HAPPY GOOD FRIDAY! I hope everyone has a great Easter weekend. On my 5th day and gearing up for dinner at my mom's. I hope his goes well, not sure if I'm up for the challenge so early on IP. Oh yeah! and my Hubby has decided we should go to a party afterward. Please give me strength! This is going to be a very long night.
Old 04-06-2012, 05:57 PM   #60  

S/C/G: 172.2/153/140

Height: 5'4''

Hi all!
This is my third week OP and I have lost over 8 lbs in the first 2 weeks. I love this diet! It makes it so much easier to skim through these posts every day too. What a priceless benefit

I have been struggling to lose the last of this baby weight...well, since I had my first baby in 5/09- had another in 12/10 and it has been downhill from there! The reason for taking this plunge is bittersweet. I am a Naval Officer (have been for 14 years) and was just presented with deployment orders to Afghanistan in July. I have deployed before, but not since the babies and this is a HUGE mental struggle to say the least.

If I am not within height and weight standards I will forfeit my orders, but this will greatly affect my career path, not to mention the humiliation and self-disappointment that I let this get so far. So, here I am- required to be under 156 by May 18th and I have no fear that I will make it- thanks to everybody's support! I may have to leave my babies for 9 months, but I will be a happy healthy mommy when I get home!!
Closed Thread