Closed Thread

Old 04-10-2012, 08:46 AM   #61  

S/C/G: 294.6/see ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKeeter1 View Post
BusyMom - I read you can store up to 10 lbs in your lower intestine. You know you're on track. You have been 100% OP. Maybe you could try spending 5 minutes sending love to your tummy-parts and telling them to take their time. You'll send lots of water and some good tea (once you find it) but meanwhile it might be soothing to thank your body for doing its best? Sometimes a little kindness helps everything. You're doing great. You deserve some self-care.
wow...i sure hope i don't have that much, lol. I've been doing ok for now with 4 floralax and 2 novilax a day. I'm looking for the dieter's tea. All i can do is keep doing what i'm doing and i will get there. Thanks for reminding me
Old 04-10-2012, 09:31 AM   #62  
Tripmama

S/C/G: 315/171/170

Height: 5'10"

Had to talk myself off the ledge this weekend....and the conclusion I walked away with is 100% is what I want to be barring all the excuses. Which I can come up with plenty, including "do I really mind being overweight? As long as I can be active?". Answer-yes I do mind. So here I go again and going to shed the last two thirds of this weight! Whose with me?
Old 04-10-2012, 09:42 AM   #63  

S/C/G: 258/158/140

Height: 5'5"

I am with you! Because I really do mind being overweight too! I hate to say it but I have let being overweight stop me from enjoying life to the fullest. So with 40 lbs gone my excuses for not participating are dwindling and life had better just watch out!

So with that in mind, how do I upload a picture?
Old 04-10-2012, 09:53 AM   #64  

S/C/G: 279.8/see ticker/155

Height: 5'6''

I'm with you! I realized I DO mind being overweight as well...I feel like the thing I'm looking forward to most is getting rid of those fat rolls in my back and stomach - I keep reminding myself no candy bar is worth losing the chance at that!
Old 04-10-2012, 10:00 AM   #65  
Tripmama

Wink Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by salmongirl View Post
I am with you! Because I really do mind being overweight too! I hate to say it but I have let being overweight stop me from enjoying life to the fullest. So with 40 lbs gone my excuses for not participating are dwindling and life had better just watch out!

So with that in mind, how do I upload a picture?
Go to user then edit avatar and upload pic from your computer. Easy peasie. Can't wait to see it. Soured like iPeeps wanted to see your lambs too.
Old 04-10-2012, 10:06 AM   #66  
Restart IP 12/26/14

Height: 5' 3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripmama View Post
Had to talk myself off the ledge this weekend....and the conclusion I walked away with is 100% is what I want to be barring all the excuses. Which I can come up with plenty, including "do I really mind being overweight? As long as I can be active?". Answer-yes I do mind. So here I go again and going to shed the last two thirds of this weight! Whose with me?
I'm with ya... Good for you for resisting, I hate being on the edge but it feels great when its over.
Old 04-10-2012, 12:01 PM   #67  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

I am SOOOOO proud of ALL OF US for staying 100% just wanted that to be known!
Old 04-10-2012, 12:17 PM   #68  

S/C/G: 305/163/165

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKeeter1 View Post
BusyMom - I read you can store up to 10 lbs in your lower intestine. You know you're on track. You have been 100% OP. Maybe you could try spending 5 minutes sending love to your tummy-parts and telling them to take their time. You'll send lots of water and some good tea (once you find it) but meanwhile it might be soothing to thank your body for doing its best? Sometimes a little kindness helps everything. You're doing great. You deserve some self-care.
Awe, this is such an awesome post!! I read it and thought to myself "YEAH! I'm going to give myself some credit" Two years in a row I've not made "losing weight" a news years resolution as apparently it didn't work. Rather I decided one of my resolutions (two years now) is to be kinder to myself and to forgive myself quicker when I make any type of mistake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripmama View Post
Here is something I found with the Beck Diet Solution that's helping me:

You can give up and continue gaining weight each year, diet on and off and ultimately end up weighing more than you want to, or you can accept that this isn't fair, move on, and continue doing what you have to do to lose weight. Which option will leave you feeling the most content?

LOVE this quote!

Last edited by Ishbel; 04-10-2012 at 12:19 PM.
Old 04-10-2012, 12:38 PM   #69  
Tripmama

Talking Lovi' the IP supporters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadu View Post
I'm with ya... Good for you for resisting, I hate being on the edge but it feels great when its over.
It does feel better, but I guess every once in a while we have to the ledge and take a good look and just glad that this time I decided that I want to be good looking Btw I love the new pic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishbel View Post
Rather I decided one of my resolutions (two years now) is to be kinder to myself and to forgive myself quicker when I make any type of mistake.
You can give up and continue gaining weight each year, diet on and off and ultimately end up weighing more than you want to, or you can accept that this isn't fair, move on, and continue doing what you have to do to lose weight. Which option will leave you feeling the most content?

LOVE this quote!
Thanks Ishbel-that is a great quote. 100% OP makes me content!

Last edited by Tripmama; 04-10-2012 at 12:39 PM.
Old 04-10-2012, 12:44 PM   #70  

S/C/G: 234/231/180

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
I am SOOOOO proud of ALL OF US for staying 100% just wanted that to be known!
Ditto! It works best this way!!!

I can't believe I made it to P3...time really does fly!!! Back in November I couldn't wait for Spring and skinny jeans...now it's Spring AND I'm wearing skinny jeans!!! Set SMART goals and anythings possible... (Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic and Timely)!!!

Keep going!!! WOO HOO!!!
Old 04-10-2012, 12:52 PM   #71  

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Englander View Post
Ditto! It works best this way!!!

I can't believe I made it to P3...time really does fly!!! Back in November I couldn't wait for Spring and skinny jeans...now it's Spring AND I'm wearing skinny jeans!!! Set SMART goals and anythings possible... (Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic and Timely)!!!

Keep going!!! WOO HOO!!!
Aren't you loving the phase 3 breakfasts? when I was on it for 2 weeks I LOVED them!...I am happy that you have made it so far in so little time....congrats!
Old 04-10-2012, 01:06 PM   #72  

S/C/G: 234/231/180

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
Aren't you loving the phase 3 breakfasts? when I was on it for 2 weeks I LOVED them!...I am happy that you have made it so far in so little time....congrats!
Thanks Wuv! Yes I am loving the breakfasts! My tastes have changed so much. I now love the fruit when eggs and cheese were my weakness before (oh and with bacon)...but I don't want bacon at all!!! Loving it!
Old 04-10-2012, 01:26 PM   #73  

OHHHHHH tripmama....look at YOU!....great pic!
Old 04-10-2012, 01:31 PM   #74  

S/C/G: 274/193/165

Height: 5' 6 1/2"

Tripmama, Cadu, Wuv: Love all your new pictures! You are all looking great. Thanks for all being so positive and staying 100% OP. I have been struggling a little lately, but continue to stay true. Just need a little bit of stress to be lifted and then I think I'll be good to go for a while!
Old 04-10-2012, 01:34 PM   #75  

Quote:
Originally Posted by GonnaB50NFabulous View Post
Tripmama, Cadu, Wuv: Love all your new pictures! You are all looking great. Thanks for all being so positive and staying 100% OP. I have been struggling a little lately, but continue to stay true. Just need a little bit of stress to be lifted and then I think I'll be good to go for a while!
Take a deep breath and let it go!....no need to stress, there are things in life that happens and we have no control over it. I have learned NOT TO STRESS....it is what it is....can't do anything about it and if I can then I try to fix it, if I can't then I don't let it get to me.
Closed Thread