Closed Thread

Old 04-06-2012, 12:34 PM   #16  
strated IP Sept.26 2011

S/C/G: 266/173.8/180

Height: 5'9

Morning everyone! Well had my 2nd WI on Phase 2 this morning and down another pound. I could move onto Phase 3 but since DH wants to be home when I have my first breakfast, I'm sticking it out for 1 more week.
I figured Phase 2 was going to be harder and I was very nervous about it but with a little extra planning I've found its really not so bad and I can definately keep eating this way in maintenance.
Congrats on all the SV and NSV's.
Mamaciata, WOOHOO on the 180's! So happy for you to reach a new decade. 170's here you come!!!
Old 04-06-2012, 07:08 PM   #17  
Tripmama

S/C/G: 315/171/170

Height: 5'10"

Whoot whoot another half pound...GONE! 100% works!
Old 04-06-2012, 09:40 PM   #18  
Restart IP 12/26/14

Height: 5' 3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripmama View Post
Good Job Tripmama
Old 04-06-2012, 10:24 PM   #19  
Started IP 11/28/2011

S/C/G: 260.8/144/150

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripmama View Post
Great job!!! 100% really works.
Old 04-07-2012, 12:05 AM   #20  

S/C/G: High-258/224.5/135

Height: 5' 4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamacitaof2 View Post
Good Morning everyone!! Happy extremely happy to report that I am down 4lbs!!! I am officially in the 180's! My 16's aren't staying so well, so hitting the consignment stores today. I could also use some shorts, but it not quite short weather here yet...soon though.

I've also had numerous NSV's this week. I had a couple of coworkers tell me I look great and wondered if I was still running. I told them no, I had stopped, but I was doing a high protien diet that works wonders! They couldn't believe that I had lost 50lbs in 3 months!

Then I went to see my chiro, whom I haven't seen in about a month, and she couldn't believe how I looked! She want's to know more about the program so she can tell her other patients about it.

A very exciting week overall. Have a great weekend all!!!
Congrats...You and I are racing toward no longer being obese and the 170s...Love being 100%
Old 04-07-2012, 12:17 AM   #21  

S/C/G: 305/163/165

ptod - I'm glad you liked my joke (Martha)...I name everything even the girls on my front. I had a gallstone the size of a golf ball (really bad experience - I'll just say that), I didn't keep him but I figured he was big enough to name...so I named him Stanley. "Stanley the gallstone" has a cute ring to it!

Shopping by myself is SO much fun, on my own time with no one to wait for me and no one to follow.

I think bra's are SO important...especially when you're chesty...and if I'm anything, I'm THAT! ...sigh..

Found two new bras (two because I'm close to goal and I won't change from my current size much at all - what you see is what you get now! and I'm super happy with what I see)...not going to tell you how much they were but the girls are up and out once again. And that makes me happy.

I realize there is a thread on bra fitting, and doing it yourself. It's just that I find it much easier to just get professionally sized, too many times I've 'made do' with ones bought on the internet or found at stores that didn't do a professional fitting. It's just much more worth it to me to get one that feels right and the help to get it to feel right. In Dec when I found "the just replaced bra", at that time my shoulder had degenerated to the point that I couldn't even lift (with the 'it will do' bra). With the new bra it felt 40% better and I hugged the woman and walked out with it on. At that time, the first one she gave me the band was a little too small but the cup was right...the second felt like a glove. And that's the one I bought. This time I said "I want a smaller version of this please" and "and another one that will look nice with strappy t-shirts".

In my old bra (prior to Dec), I really feel that my straps were holding my breasts up vice the band. And, well...I wish I could buy the 10 dollars ones from WalMart...but I can't. It's really unfortunate as I was hoping that I could after losing all this weight.

Lost a full shoe size and more then two in width. Also got into some gap jeans...but left them behind cause I spent enough money on the shoes. Also got two pairs of size 29 jeans...

2Ride just posted in the maintainers thread that MiO is finally in Canada (she saw them in an Edmonton WalMart)

Life is good right now...and you know what? It feels really good to say that!

Last edited by Ishbel; 04-07-2012 at 12:18 AM.
Old 04-07-2012, 05:44 AM   #22  
Restart IP 12/26/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishbel View Post
ptod - I'm glad you liked my joke (Martha)...I name everything even the girls on my front. I had a gallstone the size of a golf ball (really bad experience - I'll just say that), I didn't keep him but I figured he was big enough to name...so I named him Stanley. "Stanley the gallstone" has a cute ring to it!

Shopping by myself is SO much fun, on my own time with no one to wait for me and no one to follow.

I think bra's are SO important...especially when you're chesty...and if I'm anything, I'm THAT! ...sigh..

Found two new bras (two because I'm close to goal and I won't change from my current size much at all - what you see is what you get now! and I'm super happy with what I see)...not going to tell you how much they were but the girls are up and out once again. And that makes me happy.

I realize there is a thread on bra fitting, and doing it yourself. It's just that I find it much easier to just get professionally sized, too many times I've 'made do' with ones bought on the internet or found at stores that didn't do a professional fitting. It's just much more worth it to me to get one that feels right and the help to get it to feel right. In Dec when I found "the just replaced bra", at that time my shoulder had degenerated to the point that I couldn't even lift (with the 'it will do' bra). With the new bra it felt 40% better and I hugged the woman and walked out with it on. At that time, the first one she gave me the band was a little too small but the cup was right...the second felt like a glove. And that's the one I bought. This time I said "I want a smaller version of this please" and "and another one that will look nice with strappy t-shirts".

In my old bra (prior to Dec), I really feel that my straps were holding my breasts up vice the band. And, well...I wish I could buy the 10 dollars ones from WalMart...but I can't. It's really unfortunate as I was hoping that I could after losing all this weight.

Lost a full shoe size and more then two in width. Also got into some gap jeans...but left them behind cause I spent enough money on the shoes. Also got two pairs of size 29 jeans...

2Ride just posted in the maintainers thread that MiO is finally in Canada (she saw them in an Edmonton WalMart)

Life is good right now...and you know what? It feels really good to say that!
It sounds like you had a wonderful day. So happy for you. I have been a little down the past couple days, you just breathed a little fresh air into me. Thank you.
Old 04-07-2012, 06:53 AM   #23  

S/C/G: 300/152/154

Height: 5 ft 5.525 inches

[QUOTE=Ishbel;

Life is good right now...and you know what? It feels really good to say that![/QUOTE]

Just wanted to say, your enthusiasm is contagious! You have done an amazing job, and I agree, life is great! I also got fitted for a bra and it is the most comfortable one I've had in years.

Thank you for your bubbly spirit!
Old 04-07-2012, 06:56 AM   #24  

S/C/G: 300/152/154

Height: 5 ft 5.525 inches

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadu View Post
It sounds like you had a wonderful day. So happy for you. I have been a little down the past couple days, you just breathed a little fresh air into me. Thank you.
Carol, I have seen some wonderful, caring posts of yours on this board. I hope your spirits continue to perk up. You deserve it.
Old 04-07-2012, 07:25 AM   #25  
Restart IP 12/26/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sewmam View Post
Carol, I have seen some wonderful, caring posts of yours on this board. I hope your spirits continue to perk up. You deserve it.
Thank you Sewmam.
I think it may be this time of year that gets me down. Easter so reminds me of my mom who passed away quite a few years ago. I am just happy that I have not given into the urge to eat emotionally. This too shall pass. Onward & upward.
Old 04-07-2012, 09:30 AM   #26  

S/C/G: 294.6/see ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

Good morning everyone,

Well for the first time in 36 weeks i've had a below 1lb WI and i'm not very fond of it. I'm actually totally bummed out I guess i should look at it in the way that it took 36 weeks to have a bad WI.

Splurged on myself yesterday and got myself some lululemon crop pants and was happy to fit in their size 8 but i'm still not over the guilt of spending that kind of money on myself. Looking forward to starting yoga at the end of the month and also want to start biking. Also tried on some board shorts and a really pretty summer dress but as they were both above my knees...i found my legs giggle so much that i couldn't bring myself to get them.

Saw a coach yesterday just to ask what to do with stalling and of course she suggested the novicure..i'm actually considering it as i have so much trouble with the big C (the past 2 days i had to take 5 floralax+2 novilax+4 probiotics EACH day and still barely went). But since its a 2-week thing and i work all week...not sure how that would work out. Did anyone here did it? Was it worth it? the reviews on this board weren't really positive which is holding me back.

Well that's about it, hope you all have a great day!
Old 04-07-2012, 10:47 AM   #27  
Started IPD Dec 1, 2011

S/C/G: 188/182/140

Height: 5' 1 1/2"

Have a good weekend! Made it through Passover Sedar and it was a bummer missing the yummy items BUT my family was so proud and supportive of my success it was really great! Loving my smaller size! Physically and mentally feels amazing to be strong and in control!
Old 04-07-2012, 10:55 AM   #28  
Started IP August 1, 2011

S/C/G: 218/158/160

Busymom, have you tried the super dieter's tea? I never had to use it, but I bought a box when I started phase 1. It was listed as one of the things to try in my original paperwork. I like that it is tea, and natural. I've not read any positive comments on the IP cleanse stuff. I see it sold in the tea and coffee section of most stores.
Old 04-07-2012, 11:09 AM   #29  

S/C/G: 196/151/151

Height: 5'7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busymomx4 View Post
Good morning everyone,

Well for the first time in 36 weeks i've had a below 1lb WI and i'm not very fond of it. I'm actually totally bummed out I guess i should look at it in the way that it took 36 weeks to have a bad WI.

Busy, this is wuv, when I had my stall for 2 weeks my coach never mentioned the cleanse to me, she suggested I go on phase 3 for 2 weeks....IT WORKED!....first week on phase 3 I stayed the same, second week I gained 2lbs. I went back to phase 1 after the 2 weeks and loss 5lbs and then this week I loss 3.3....it worked. She said we have been eating the same way for 35+weeks and our bodies think this is how we are going to eat from now on. So adding the foods from phase 3 KICKED my body back into losing. This of course is ONLY a suggestion from me, You have come a LONG ways so don't be bummed...you are ALMOST there and you will get there!!!....chin up chickie dee!
Old 04-07-2012, 11:33 AM   #30  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamacitaof2 View Post
Good Morning everyone!! Happy extremely happy to report that I am down 4lbs!!! I am officially in the 180's! My 16's aren't staying so well, so hitting the consignment stores today. I could also use some shorts, but it not quite short weather here yet...soon though.
A big congrats on hitting the 180's!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishbel View Post

I've found that while "the girls" have deflated a lot, I really haven't gone down in cup size, only band size. The girls were VERY happy and perky when I bought my new bras. I have also found several of my shoes are feeling too big on me now too. I never mind buying new shoes, so that won't be a problem, but I have a very expensive pair of cowboy boots I bought before starting IP, and now they feel too loose. They were way too expensive to replace, so maybe I'll look for some kind of shoe insert to hopefully take up some more room in them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmg1989 View Post
Have a good weekend! Made it through Passover Sedar and it was a bummer missing the yummy items BUT my family was so proud and supportive of my success it was really great! Loving my smaller size! Physically and mentally feels amazing to be strong and in control!
Going to a sedar tonight at our synagogue and just hoping they have something I can eat. I sure am missing the matzah and kugle this year though. Wondering if gefilte fish is okay?
Happy Passover!
Closed Thread