Closed Thread

Old 04-04-2012, 01:00 AM   #1  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Default IP Daily Chat Wednesday 4/4/12

Welcome back to the Daily Chat thread - post your plans for today, share what's been happening, ask questions!

Some forum lingo:
NSV = Non-scale victory
TOM = time of the month
WI = Weigh-in
WF = Walden Farms
OP = on program

Bookmarking:
Ideal Protein Sub-forum Home page
Consider making it a bookmark or a favorite in your browser so you can come back easily to get your RDA of Ideal Protein information.
Ideal Protein Sub-forum Home Page

Information for newbies:
Check the sticky page for lots of good information and please read before asking what might be a frequently asked question here in the daily thread: Information on Ideal Protein phases (1-4), recipes, newbie guide, FAQ, and other important threads.

Tickers and Signatures:
There are 2 requirements to have access to signatures and tickers. You must have been a member of 3fatchicks for 20 days AND posted at least 20 messages anywhere on the 3fatchicks forum. When you've met those requirements check The Ultimate Signature and Ticker Thread for more information and instructions.

Quoting:
The best quoting tip - EVER!! Thanks Rosie, aka 6710.

Searching:
If you can't find what you're looking for in this forum using the website search function, try using the "double search" using Google.

1) Go to google.com. Search 3fatchicks by using the term site:3fatchicks.com at the end of your google search.

For example, if you want to look for "big mac in a bowl", type "big mac in a bowl site:3fatchicks.com" in google search. No need to inlucde the quotation marks when you type.

2) This will bring up the page that you are looking for, now hit Ctrl+F to search on that page. Type "big mac in a bowl" and all instances of that search term will be highlighted.

Progress photos:
have been moved to the Mini-Goal Photo Album.

Other helpful links related to the Ideal Protein diet:
Dr. Tran Tien Chanh's website

Dr. Tran Tien Chanh's book (PDF file): The Unbalanced Diet Approach to a Slimmer You
Old 04-04-2012, 01:14 AM   #2  
Tripmama

S/C/G: 315/171/170

Height: 5'10"

Happy hump day...stay OP for me!
Old 04-04-2012, 06:43 AM   #3  
Restart IP 12/26/14

Height: 5' 3"

Good Morning!!

So, yesterday I spent the day helping my niece make her wedding favors. She wanted to get some "real chocolate" for Easter from this cute candy store that makes homemade chocolate. WELL, I walked in that store and all I saw was a sea of beautiful milk and dark chocolate Easter bunnies. The smell was overwhelming. I walked out of there with a few bunnies for DH & the kids and she bought a few nuggets to munch on while we made her favors. The temptation was great but I did not succumb. My IP chocolate puffs were just as tasty.
Cheers to another 100% OP day!!
Old 04-04-2012, 07:14 AM   #4  

Cadu - congrats on resisting all that chocolate! Chocolate is my weakness as well.

Just caught up reading all the the threads this morning. I had fallen behind a little. It was great reading about all the SVs and NSVs. I can't wait to read more today!

Have a great OP day everyone!
Old 04-04-2012, 07:35 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 143/120/120

Height: 5'1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadu View Post
Good Morning!!

So, yesterday I spent the day helping my niece make her wedding favors. She wanted to get some "real chocolate" for Easter from this cute candy store that makes homemade chocolate. WELL, I walked in that store and all I saw was a sea of beautiful milk and dark chocolate Easter bunnies. The smell was overwhelming. I walked out of there with a few bunnies for DH & the kids and she bought a few nuggets to munch on while we made her favors. The temptation was great but I did not succumb. My IP chocolate puffs were just as tasty.
Cheers to another 100% OP day!!
Wow congrats! You did great!
Old 04-04-2012, 07:37 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 143/120/120

Height: 5'1

Morning all,
Havent posted in a while but i've been lurking. Been really tired lately but still goin at it! Good luck to all you that have WIs today!
Old 04-04-2012, 07:37 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 177/147/125

Height: 4'11"

Happy Hump Day ~ I hope you are Smiling... way to go Cadu ~
Old 04-04-2012, 07:46 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 183/181/145

Height: 5'5

Happy Hump day, I haven't posted in a while, but I've been hanging around. I did forget to post Monday that I'm down another 2lbs.
Old 04-04-2012, 07:49 AM   #9  
started IP 3/30/12

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5' 4"

Talking

Good morning all

Enjoying my cup of coffee in between shifts of getting kids out of the door.

Cadu that is awesome that you did not succumb to temptation. I dont think I could be in a room of chocolate and walk away from it.

Have a great day everyone!!
Old 04-04-2012, 07:51 AM   #10  
started IP 3/30/12

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5' 4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by slcrews View Post
I did forget to post Monday that I'm down another 2lbs.
Congratulations sicrews!
Old 04-04-2012, 07:55 AM   #11  

S/C/G: 234/231/180

Height: 5' 8"

Good morning, I'm on my 7th day of P2 and my morning restricted bar (Double Chocolate) actually seemed a little sweeter than usual this morning! That is a first! I hope this continues because I was missing my lunchtime chocolate drink and hopefully the need/want for my chocolate IP items will subside. Maybe not completely but if only a little... WOOT HOOT!!!
Old 04-04-2012, 08:11 AM   #12  
Began IP 3-29-2012

S/C/G: 470/316/220

Height: 6'00"

Almost done with my first week. Besides being at Boot Camp in sunny Paris Island, S.C., this is the only diet I've stuck to w/o cheating. I can't wait to see the tape measure and scale tomorrow. =)

I am trying to figure out my first order, I think I left my folder and food sheet at work. But I am going through the food list on IP's site. How may packets are in the boxes? I loved the peanut puffs and would like a box, is it 5, 7 10? and what about the entrees same number in all boxes?
Old 04-04-2012, 08:45 AM   #13  

S/C/G: 266/218/150

Height: 5'8"

Good morning! Wow, already some great NVS' reported today. My weigh in is tomorrow and I am really looking forward to a good loss. Hoping to be able to post another one of my purple guys below!

Feel like things have been going really well this week. I ate out last night at Chilis but was able to stay OP! THe alternative products have been working well, along with my IP products. I now see my coach every 2 weeks and get a small order at that time.

Easter should not be too much of a challenge. We are eating brunch at a local restaurant but I know I can make good choices. I WANT TO MEET my next goal of 20 lbs by June 1st! Not sure if it is realistic but I AM GOING TO TRY!
Old 04-04-2012, 08:50 AM   #14  

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnsun4 View Post
Good morning! Wow, already some great NVS' reported today. My weigh in is tomorrow and I am really looking forward to a good loss. Hoping to be able to post another one of my purple guys below!

Feel like things have been going really well this week. I ate out last night at Chilis but was able to stay OP! THe alternative products have been working well, along with my IP products. I now see my coach every 2 weeks and get a small order at that time.

Easter should not be too much of a challenge. We are eating brunch at a local restaurant but I know I can make good choices. I WANT TO MEET my next goal of 20 lbs by June 1st! Not sure if it is realistic but I AM GOING TO TRY!
I'll be thinking of you and hope you get to add another one of those purple guys tomorrow!!!
Old 04-04-2012, 08:51 AM   #15  

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmcvet View Post
Almost done with my first week. Besides being at Boot Camp in sunny Paris Island, S.C., this is the only diet I've stuck to w/o cheating. I can't wait to see the tape measure and scale tomorrow. =)

I am trying to figure out my first order, I think I left my folder and food sheet at work. But I am going through the food list on IP's site. How may packets are in the boxes? I loved the peanut puffs and would like a box, is it 5, 7 10? and what about the entrees same number in all boxes?
I believe there are seven packets in each box...and in P1 you need 21 packets per week so it's three full boxes!
Closed Thread