Closed Thread

Old 04-04-2012, 12:09 PM   #46  

S/C/G: 198/154/139

Height: 5'6"

I can empathize with those at a platuae or with smaller loses. My early loses were good but have slowed. There are different things that can be tried for a jumpstart. Coaches should be able to help.

I had good early loses but it has been slow for several weeks now. So far, I am waiting it out and see if it is my body catching up. If not, I may have to try a new strategy.
Old 04-04-2012, 12:12 PM   #47  

S/C/G: High-258/224.5/135

Height: 5' 4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kneurohr View Post
Good Morning all! I hope everyone had a good evening. I had such a hard day yesterday because I was only down 1.25 lbs. I know most of you would stay say great loss, and I know it is a good loss. I am just so ready to be to goal. Well I was not taking into consideration that it was TOM. So that would make a little sense that I did not loose as much as I thought I was going to this week. I think part of the reason that I was so frustrated was that I tracked EVERYTHING and was completely 100% OP. Then I started talking to people on here and everyone made me feel so much better about this and for that I just wanted to say thank you to those who made me feel better on a day I was feeling defeated! You are all such wonderful people THANK YOU! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!! I feel like there are 1,000,000 cheerleaders here!
Do you realize you have lost almost 100lbs??? That is so awsome! Just remember that you are almost to goal and the losses may be slower, but you have worked so hard to get here and the goal is SO worth it. YOU are worth it. If you stop now, you may wonder "what if...", but if you keep going, you will beat the "impatient" beast! Believe me, I want to be there yesterday, too!!!
Old 04-04-2012, 12:44 PM   #48  
Started IP 2/28/2012

S/C/G: 235-45%/192/130

Height: 5'4

Congrats to all the Losses! Inspiring!

Quick question... I have been sooo tired on this program. Come 1930, i'm whooped! And this week where i have been doing more work outs... i'm overly tired. I when to bed last night at 1900! During the day i'm great, and I sleep like a rock and i get plenty of sleep (obviously) and I know that the work out's really haven't been contributing that much to my tiredness, since i've had it since the begining. Anyone else? I have read about people having more than enough energy.. me is totally opp! I really wanted the energy part! lol
Old 04-04-2012, 12:49 PM   #49  
Started IP 3/26/12

Height: 5'5"

Default First WI results...

I'm down from 209 to 202.4lbs. I'm on my way. I'm using alternative products, but am going to do my utmost to stick as close to the plan outline as possible. Just received my new Omnron Full Body Sensor Body Composition Monitor and Scale, and have figured out how to use it. Now all I've got to do is stay OP and watch all those measurement numbers improve.

Hope everyone is having a great OP day.
Old 04-04-2012, 01:04 PM   #50  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanaroph View Post
momof2greatcats - am doing this with a coach. What I learned this week so far that I was eating one of the restricted instead of having one of the drinks which is ok but the restricted may have more carbs than the drinks no? Now that I am feeling less fatigued, I will aim to have the drinks and leave the restricted to when I am really really need them.
I have had restricted since day one and I have always had it for my breakfast. It does have more carbs and calories that is why I eat it first thing so that I have all day to burn it off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmcvet View Post
Thanks New Englander.

Not sure if you're a Pats fan but I am still not over the superbowl!

I am going to place an order now and get full boxes so I can see the contents labels.
I am going to attach a PDF file of most of the products which list all of the ingredients for each product. They have added new products since this file was created so some may not be on there. Hope this helps you out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SewingMomma View Post
Fantastic!!!!!! Those two weeks on Phase 3 did the trick!
YES it did!!!....I am so glad she put me there that is for sure! Maybe these last 46lbs will come off quick! it doesn't matter though cuz I am NOT STOPPING until I am at 200!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kneurohr View Post
Good Morning all! I hope everyone had a good evening. I had such a hard day yesterday because I was only down 1.25 lbs. I know most of you would stay say great loss, and I know it is a good loss. I am just so ready to be to goal. Well I was not taking into consideration that it was TOM. So that would make a little sense that I did not loose as much as I thought I was going to this week. I think part of the reason that I was so frustrated was that I tracked EVERYTHING and was completely 100% OP. Then I started talking to people on here and everyone made me feel so much better about this and for that I just wanted to say thank you to those who made me feel better on a day I was feeling defeated! You are all such wonderful people THANK YOU! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!! I feel like there are 1,000,000 cheerleaders here!
This is why I LOVE this SITE!!....everyone always pulls and cheers for each other, that type of support is what we all NEED and HAVE now that we all have each other here!!!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf IP Ingredients%5B1%5D.pdf (489.7 KB, 10 views)

Last edited by wuv2bloved; 04-04-2012 at 01:23 PM. Reason: oops forgot to attach the PDF file
Old 04-04-2012, 01:13 PM   #51  

S/C/G: 177/145/145

Height: 5'8"

The timing of the restricted shouldn't matter as you are in ketosis regardless.
I like it in the afternoon, before I work out. It's less sloshy than a shake and keeps me full enough until dinner right after the gym.

I weighed in this morning. Stayed the same. 1 pound to goal. I still lost 2 inches, which I can tell as my body keeps getting leaner.
I am renewing my dedication th phase 1 for the month and will then phase off. Hopefully that last pound will go...
Old 04-04-2012, 01:15 PM   #52  
Started IP 3/11/2012

S/C/G: 300/see ticker/160?

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanaroph View Post
momof2greatcats - am doing this with a coach. What I learned this week so far that I was eating one of the restricted instead of having one of the drinks which is ok but the restricted may have more carbs than the drinks no? Now that I am feeling less fatigued, I will aim to have the drinks and leave the restricted to when I am really really need them.
As everyone else has said - the restricted are just restricted to no more than one a day, not that you have to try to avoid them. Some days I have them, some days I don't. My coach has said that all packets (that are non-restricted) are equal, so you can have whichever packet at whichever time.

I tend to do my restricted at night as a "snack" after dinner, or in the afternoon as a "snack" when I get home from work (or if I'm still at work, ). But that's an individual thing. I think a drink fills me up more in the morning than a bar would.

Last edited by momof2greatcats; 04-04-2012 at 01:15 PM.
Old 04-04-2012, 01:25 PM   #53  
Started IP 12/30/11

S/C/G: 160/125/130 Phase 4!!!

Height: 5'

Today I saw 130.8 on my scale.
Old 04-04-2012, 01:26 PM   #54  
Started IP 3/11/2012

S/C/G: 300/see ticker/160?

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by purple sky View Post
YAY!!! WHOO HOO!!!!! You rock!!!!!
(doing the happy dance with you!!)
Old 04-04-2012, 01:29 PM   #55  
Peggy

S/C/G: 191/ticker/135

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by purple sky View Post
Awesome
Old 04-04-2012, 01:58 PM   #56  
Started IP Jan 6, 2012

S/C/G: 159/134/125

Height: 5'5''

Default Phase 2

Lost 2.5 lbs this week..moving onto Phase 2!!!
Old 04-04-2012, 02:00 PM   #57  
itsallhis

S/C/G: 211/179.1/150

Height: 5'0

Wow so much good news!
Way to go everyone! I am uber happy for you all!
Slow losses do affect your mind and soul BUT...... they are losses!
I am hoping to pull a more than 2lb loss this week! Working hard and always 100% OP.
Be blessed everyone!
Old 04-04-2012, 02:41 PM   #58  
Started IP 9/12/2011

S/C/G: 288/184/150

Height: 5' 1"

Had WI #28 today. I missed last weeks weigh in because we were on vacation. I lost 9 pounds and 4 inches! I'm thrilled. Also made it to onderland!!!! I ate so well on vacation, sat at 2 restaurants with water and ate when I got home because there wasn't anything OP for me to eat. Now that I'm home though, I'm falling apart! I ate a couple of gold fish, a chip, a mini oreo.... My dh thinks it's because I was so determined to show my mom I could do it, that I was able to resist so well there.

Another complication is that I got shingles while we were gone and I have never experienced pain like this in my life! The excruciating back pain has finally started to lessen and become bearable, but the pain of the sores is kicking in now! The doctor said I have a very severe case. Great! I'm on 2 different meds so I don't know if that's affecting my cravings and choices or not. I don't feel like cooking and it's hard to get my 8oz of protein down. Each day seems a little better, so I'm hopeful.

Sorry for the whining!

Last edited by grassfedbeef; 04-04-2012 at 02:43 PM.
Old 04-04-2012, 02:42 PM   #59  

S/C/G: 200/200/120

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoesHotWife View Post
Do you realize you have lost almost 100lbs??? That is so awsome! Just remember that you are almost to goal and the losses may be slower, but you have worked so hard to get here and the goal is SO worth it. YOU are worth it. If you stop now, you may wonder "what if...", but if you keep going, you will beat the "impatient" beast! Believe me, I want to be there yesterday, too!!!
Yeah I know I feel so much better after loosing the weight. We look at our dog who weighs 104 pounds and I am like I was pretty much walking around with him on me all day long! Yeah I think that the hardest part is that I am excited to be at goal!
Old 04-04-2012, 02:59 PM   #60  
Started IP 2/28/2012

S/C/G: 235-45%/192/130

Height: 5'4

Back from WI, down 2.4... i hit that 20lb mark! And 2% off my body fat! I think more excited about that than i am the loss of lbs! lol
Closed Thread