Old 04-02-2012, 06:49 PM   #16  
maintenance since 2/16/11

S/C/G: size 18 to 8...75 pounds gone

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyMae87 View Post
Try not to worry about how much time you have left... Just think of how much better you will look once you get to those 10 weeks... You will look amazing!! It's a Wedding. Everyone looks amazing... except for the aunt that got her dress 20 years ago!!
congrats on doing so well...great work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by murleya1 View Post
Wow, I am suprised by all the second time starters in this thread. I lost 45 pounds on this diet last June-November. I phased off for the holidays and I needed a break bad. I was 199 at phase off and now 6 months later I am 206. I am ready to start again. I am shooting to loose another 40 pounds. I remember reading posts from you darbs, and jellyMae. Welcome back! Oh I just started again 3 days ago. I am excited to weigh in for week 1.

yup...I am on a reboot...made it to goal and been in it for 10 months...up a few pounds so now I am looking to reset to my original goal. From everyone I know on this program who reached goal...they have to reset 2-3 times a year.
darbs7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 06:49 PM   #17  
dedicated

S/C/G: 220/208/120

Height: 5'1"

I was telling someone this weekend that was asking me what I'm doing about IP and one woman told me it was the hardest diet she had ever tried. she lost 50 and has gaind 1/2 back...... I let her and the others know it is hard, super strick and that's what I LOVE about it there is no wiggle room! I"m a wiggler, will start tomorrower and I'll get back on the wagon tomorrower! NOT any more I'm working so hard to get this and I'm going to keep it and keep going can't nibble now it's not worth it and it's getting easier to not go back!
100poundfreeway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 01:30 PM   #18  

I just wanted to clarify....I am not restarting....I am rebooting.

The thing is that I made a committment to change forever. I gave myself a 10 pound maximum gain (I lost 87...so ten is not a large percent and it did not change the size I wore). but it went from 10 to 15 in 2 weeks and it was time for a "reboot". When I went to maintenance last year...my plan was to "reboot" three times every year for the rest of my life

I will reboot every March through May
I will reboot from Labor Day to Columbus Day
I will reboot from New Year's Day to President's Day

In between my reboots I need to remember to have phase 1 every week. This Memorial Day will be one year in maintenance!

I don't call this a diet anymore...just a change of life forever.
Old 04-03-2012, 06:30 PM   #19  
Started IP 8.02.11

S/C/G: 317/TICKER/160

Height: 5' 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by darbs7 View Post
I
I don't call this a diet anymore...just a change of life forever.

Which is soooo true... I wouldn't be as conceited if it weren't for IP... haha Like Yesterday, I went to Jimmy John's a sub shop they have a lettuse wrap... anyways, The gal was like You dont want bread... I said no, She said "i cant live with out bread" I told her you would if you knew in 8 months you could loose 120lbs,,, Anyways long story short, She didnt believe me until I pulled out my Driver's license... and that wasnt even my heaviest...

MUHAHAH... I felt kinda evil rubbing it in like that! but SO TRUE. I have CHANGED my life!
JellyMae87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 06:48 PM   #20  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Which is soooo true... I wouldn't be as conceited if it weren't for IP... haha Like Yesterday, I went to Jimmy John's a sub shop they have a lettuse wrap... anyways, The gal was like You dont want bread... I said no, She said "i cant live with out bread" I told her you would if you knew in 8 months you could loose 120lbs,,, Anyways long story short, She didnt believe me until I pulled out my Driver's license... and that wasnt even my heaviest...

MUHAHAH... I felt kinda evil rubbing it in like that! but SO TRUE. I have CHANGED my life!
AMEN to that!!!!
wuv2bloved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 05:38 AM   #21  

Quote:

It feels great doesn't it. I went from a size 18 to a some size 6's but mostly 8's. My 6's have not been fitting so I did the reboot, but I am thrilled with the 8.

On a side note. Not sure of your age, but your height and starting weight are the same as my daughter. I want her to do this so bad, but I know she has to want it. She did it last January until the end of March and lost 55 pounds and then quit and gained it all back and an additional 20 pounds. I was very bummed. I guess when she is ready she will do it. She is only 22 (almost 23).

She is very impulsive....for one...she is married...she eloped 2 years ago.

Last April she quit IP and moved to Austin Texas (from Mass) to go to pastry chef school....major mistake at 300 pounds and now she realizes it, but she spent over 10,000 dollars (student loans to do it).

I wish she could meet others who have succeeded and see how it changed their lives.

Congrats again.
Old 04-04-2012, 05:39 AM   #22  

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
AMEN to that!!!!
Again major congrats on such success
Old 04-04-2012, 06:04 AM   #23  
Restart IP 12/26/14

Height: 5' 3"

Quote:
Try not to worry about how much time you have left... Just think of how much better you will look once you get to those 10 weeks... You will look amazing!! It's a Wedding. Everyone looks amazing... except for the aunt that got her dress 20 years ago!!
My niece is getting married in June... Hmmmmmm I guess I should go out and buy a new dress? LOL

Actually I plan on being much smaller by June and will HAVE to buy a new dress... a SMALLER dress.. yaaay
Cadu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 12:36 PM   #24  
Started IP 8.02.11

S/C/G: 317/TICKER/160

Height: 5' 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by darbs7 View Post
It feels great doesn't it. I went from a size 18 to a some size 6's but mostly 8's. My 6's have not been fitting so I did the reboot, but I am thrilled with the 8.

On a side note. Not sure of your age, but your height and starting weight are the same as my daughter. I want her to do this so bad, but I know she has to want it. She did it last January until the end of March and lost 55 pounds and then quit and gained it all back and an additional 20 pounds. I was very bummed. I guess when she is ready she will do it. She is only 22 (almost 23).

She is very impulsive....for one...she is married...she eloped 2 years ago.

Last April she quit IP and moved to Austin Texas (from Mass) to go to pastry chef school....major mistake at 300 pounds and now she realizes it, but she spent over 10,000 dollars (student loans to do it).

I wish she could meet others who have succeeded and see how it changed their lives.

Congrats again.
I just turned 25 in January... The sad thing is that most folks that i told that I was going to do IP told me it was just going to waste my money.. I like to rub it in now!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadu View Post
My niece is getting married in June... Hmmmmmm I guess I should go out and buy a new dress? LOL

Actually I plan on being much smaller by June and will HAVE to buy a new dress... a SMALLER dress.. yaaay

HAHAH... Just nothing floral print!!
JellyMae87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 12:50 PM   #25  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadu View Post

I would wait until the last minute to buy something because the way you lose inches and pounds is crazy on this program that is for sure!! You will be rocking a Cute dress and looking HOT I am sure
wuv2bloved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 09:32 PM   #26  
Samantie

S/C/G: 227

Bullerina...... I'm so sorry I have not been back on. Between work, kids, hubby and house I haven't had the time. How is it going? Did you restart? No cheats, licks or tastes???? I am down around 20 lbs since I started at the end of March.... how are you doing??
samantie is offline   Reply With Quote