Old 03-31-2012, 05:18 PM   #61  
Started IP 9/1/10

S/C/G: 240/215/pregnant

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
should be 3 packets a day
Just 3 while breastfeeding? Hmmm, I thought they got more. Ok, maybe I'll do a little digging. I know there were a few BFing IPers when I started. Maybe they posted what their docs told them.
wyoangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 05:21 PM   #62  

S/C/G: 300/152/154

Height: 5 ft 5.525 inches

Quote:
Well this is where you need to use that SELF CONTROL you have learned from phase 1 and to do your self talking and say NO, I don't NEED that!!!...YOU can do this!!
Thanks, I needed a kick in the pants !!! it is DONE! and I didn't eat any either....
Sewmam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 05:29 PM   #63  

S/C/G: 260/212/175

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenn04 View Post
Stephanie my mom takes raspberry keytones n it has helped her with weightloss, even though she has none to lose lol. I have a bottle but I never started. It doesnt have any ingredients on the label that we cant have. Hmmmmm maybe Wuv will know.
Well GNC make a pure one no sugar, going to go get them tomorrow I would love to lose even quicker. I want to be at goal by June 1st.

Thanks for sharing.
Stephanie7878 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 05:37 PM   #64  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooselover View Post
A Hike at 90 degrees???? I would die!!! My Alaska butt can't take that kind of heat LOL. I lived in Corpus Christi for a year in 2008-9 and I thought it was too hot in the winter!!! I am sure the opposite would happen to you here. Hope you have a good Hike, stay hydrated
It will be our third summer here in Texas and we got use to the very warm climate by being outside a lot. However last summer we had over 100 days of 100 plus temps. That was a challenge for sure. We love living in TX, and it's very much an outdoor living kind of state, so we just take along a lot of water and enjoy the beautiful landscape.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducksmy View Post
Hey Sewmam...guess what? Got into 14's !!!!!!
I was supposed to start to phase off next week but my coach said I can keep on going since my motivation has not waviered and I am still losing...... I want to loose 30 more lbs before I start phase 2. Anybody have any thoughts?
At 5 ft tall I would go lower on the scale. You're doing great - go for it.
DanafromAustin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 05:50 PM   #65  
Started IP 12/30/11

S/C/G: 160/125/130 Phase 4!!!

Height: 5'

I got into my "tester" skirt today. Tight in the waist and belly area but I was able to button it up. I remember wearing them when I was around 115 lbs. They are a size 8 which is pretty much the smallest I remember. I remember when 7 was a size and I was often 7/8.

I freaked out a little because I was like this should not be happening. I had set a long term post IP goal (in the back of my mind of around 115-120) based on what I used to be but here I am fitting into them. It is also explaining how I am zipping up size 6's now because I simply could not wrap my head around that one. Sometime in the last decade I think they changed sizes. My 7/8 from the 90's may now be a 6. I am still a medium top like I remember but the bottoms are surprising me.

My hopeful goal was always medium tops and 8/10 bottoms.

This diet sizes and re-sizes and reshapes you in interesting ways.
purple sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 06:03 PM   #66  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyoangel View Post
Just 3 while breastfeeding? Hmmm, I thought they got more. Ok, maybe I'll do a little digging. I know there were a few BFing IPers when I started. Maybe they posted what their docs told them.
OOPS sorry didn't realize you were talking about breastfeeding, I am not sure about that
wuv2bloved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 06:18 PM   #67  

S/C/G: 300/152/154

Height: 5 ft 5.525 inches

Quote:
Hey everyone WI today bye bye another 2 lbs!
Had a really ahhh haaa moment ... tried on a pair of shorts I had in the drawer and they fell to the floor! Made me happy!

Hey Sewmam...guess what? Got into 14's !!!!!!
I was supposed to start to phase off next week but my coach said I can keep on going since my motivation has not waviered and I am still losing...... I want to loose 30 more lbs before I start phase 2. Anybody have any thoughts?
Good for you !!!! I say go for it, i.e., loose the 30 pds. I guess you can always go back, but I figured, why not get as low as I can before I stall.

Good luck!!!
Sewmam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 06:29 PM   #68  
Joy

S/C/G: 197.5/177/142

Height: 5'9"

Default Rough Week

Have had a good week re: IP, bad week with regard to my dog walker has found my passwords and charged up a storm. Had a 32 in TV delivered today, that I certainly didn't order. ACK! Needless to say she will be paid a visit by the police in the very near future. OMG!

Anyone know a good (licensed and bonded) dog walker in the N. Everett area?

For every 5 lbs lost:
jbezanis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 06:57 PM   #69  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Ok, I think I am "ready" for my night out....my new avatar is what I look like at this exact moment except my hands are shaking like crazy!!...lol...I am 46 yrs old I shouldn't be like this...hahaha....BUT its been 3 yrs since I have gone on a REAL date, (not playing Wii....LOL)....I think I need to puke....hahahah....nahhhh....Just playing, I am fine!!
wuv2bloved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 06:58 PM   #70  

S/C/G: 202/167/135

Height: 5'1:

Default Size 13

Feeling very hungry the last two days for some reason. So I went to the mall with my daughter and tried on clothes. I can wear a size 13. Haven't been able to do that since my daughter was born and she's 16. A little hunger is worth the price.
Tinawebb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 06:59 PM   #71  

S/C/G: 202/167/135

Height: 5'1:

Quote:
Ok, I think I am "ready" for my night out....my new avatar is what I look like at this exact moment except my hands are shaking like crazy!!...lol...I am 46 yrs old I shouldn't be like this...hahaha....BUT its been 3 yrs since I have gone on a REAL date, (not playing Wii....LOL)....I think I need to puke....hahahah....nahhhh....Just playing, I am fine!!
You look absolutely AMAZING!!!
Tinawebb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 07:24 PM   #72  
Tripmama

S/C/G: 315/171/170

Height: 5'10"

Wink Wuv looks amazing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloe222 View Post
I remind myself of that because I have been 100% OP for 3 weeks now and have temptation all around me but don't succumb.
It is amazing! I am the same way, my kids, well young adults, can have all the carbs they want AND I can just ignore it, because thin feels so much better than those Doritos taste.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenn04 View Post
WI#1 -6 bring on week #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by salmongirl View Post
Hello to fellow IPers! I just got back from vacation
Welcome back!

Quote:
H 2. Anybody have any thoughts?
Go for it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyoangel View Post
Hey all! I have been absent from the boards for awhile now....got to maintenance, got married, and am now PREGNANT! Anyways, watching that stupid scale creep back up is painful.
Motherhood is the greatest

Quote:
Originally Posted by angie773 View Post
I had my wi#2 today I dropped 2 lbs and a total of 3 in. Pretty good in my eyes. I hope everyone is having a good weekend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CassiR View Post
Hey all,
Hope everyone is having a great weekend while staying 100% OP.
I had WI 8 this morning and lost 2.6lbs, and it was TOM!
My coach is bumping me up to 4 packets every other day this week, specifically another Mango RTD since it's the highest in protein. She wants to see if it will help my lean muscle mass. It's been slowly going down little by little each week and she's not happy about that. Another yummy Mango RTD every other day?! OK!

Great losses.

Quote:
should be 3 packets a day
Luv the new pic...you look MARVOLOUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samba View Post
Lots of fun that evening. Next month we are going to have a potluck and bring OP foods!
Sounds like a great time
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magicpinecone View Post
I have a box of thin mints in my freezer. They are patiently waiting for my first cheat day so I can have 1 serving of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sewmam View Post
Thanks, I needed a kick in the pants !!! it is DONE! and I didn't eat any either....
Love it! Knew you could.
Tripmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 07:50 PM   #73  

S/C/G: 198/154/139

Height: 5'6"

Willpower is interesting! I read a book on the most recent research on willpower...Willpower: Rediscovering the Greatest Human Strength. It was a good read. We can get better at willpower evidently, but it is a function that requires energy. Glucose is burned in order for us to exercise willpower. Fatiguing and stressful days thus can lessen the human ability of willpower. It is not always easy to summon depending on what has happened previous to the temptations.

I am trying to figure out how to handle the times when stress and decision fatigue leave me more vulnerable.

I just started reading 50 Things to Do to Soothe Yourself Without Food. I am an emotional eater and times of stress can lessen my willpower and trigger my cravings. Trying to learn other pathways to take that do not lead to the pantry!!
Samba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 08:12 PM   #74  

S/C/G: 178.5/175.5/125

Height: 5'2

Quote:
Have a wonderful time
navydocmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 08:15 PM   #75  
Started IP 1/16/2012

Location: Pine Mountain, Georgia & on a little lake in NE Michigan

S/C/G: 291/171.4/175

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samba View Post
Willpower is interesting! I read a book on the most recent research on willpower...Willpower: Rediscovering the Greatest Human Strength. It was a good read. We can get better at willpower evidently, but it is a function that requires energy. Glucose is burned in order for us to exercise willpower. Fatiguing and stressful days thus can lessen the human ability of willpower. It is not always easy to summon depending on what has happened previous to the temptations.

I am trying to figure out how to handle the times when stress and decision fatigue leave me more vulnerable.

I just started reading 50 Things to Do to Soothe Yourself Without Food. I am an emotional eater and times of stress can lessen my willpower and trigger my cravings. Trying to learn other pathways to take that do not lead to the pantry!!
Hi Samba,

You've done some deep soul searching. My first reaction to your, "I am trying to figure out how to handle the times when stress and decision fatigue leave me more vulnerable." Let me know when you figure this out. I have a very stressful job, plus I'm an analyst and the mental decision calculations I do all day wear me out.

Thanks for the book recommendation. I will look into getting a copy. I'll need all the help I can get someday when I get on maintenance.

Molly
WingnutandMe is offline   Reply With Quote